This was a FUCKING AMAZING speech:

Merit based immigration being the obvious highlight. More white immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep dreaming, Trumpkin.

His speech was shit.

Great speech. Didn't cuck on immigration and praised our military and police. Pledged to make our country safe. I give it a 10/10. Dems will need awhile to recover from that one. They came off looking like petulant children at some moments, disgraceful pieces of shit at others.

What did he say about illegal immigration. The amnesty thing was just a meme right?

Good Lord the butthurt was GLORIOUS. His delivery was subtly savage as point by point he tore apart everything the democucks have tried to shove down our throats.

Dude this guy is a flat out dream come true.

Like he said: it's on us. We have to be the ones who dream, and make this dream COME TRUE.

It is our attitude, our spirit, our love that will make it happen.

We must dare to dream and imagine, and to be brave. And courageous.

To be honest I would fear certain segments of the Democrats and the military industrial complex right now. There are snakes waiting in the wind to snipe at us, and that's not something to ignore.

We must win allies and set a limit with our enemies. We must show those who we disagree with that they can be friends with us and work together with us in this mission.

>Name new taskforce "VOICE"

>give a voice to victims of illegal immigrant crime and to bypass ((the media)) who cover up the crimes

BTFO.

Says the 2 quarters deposited into your account, Shillblue

Merit-based immigration, basically think pre-1965.

The New York Times even blasted a headline on Google Chrome that "Trump softens on immigration" just before this speech.

Then he comes on and talks about deporting illegals, building the "Great Wall" and merit-based immigration policy.

WEW LAD.

LOL someone copied my thread. WTF.

>More white immigrants.

If anything it will mean more asian and indian immigrants.

This man was indeed sent by God.

STFU shill

Oh thank god.

The other part that really excited me was pushing for paid family leave.

Birthrates going up. We 1488 now

He defeats them at every turn.

>Believing anything that comes from msm

That was awesome. As the libtards try to downplay the dangers of illegal immigration and sweep the victims under the carpet, Trump will stand up for those who it has harmed the most.

Also, the Navy Seal respects was powerful.

>indian

are shit programmers. Will probably get more china men though

He definitely killed that speech. I can't really think of anything he could have done to top that. Massive redpill for a lot of cucks to swallow and think about.

>Also, the Navy Seal respects was powerful.

Trump pressed F.

The most beautiful part was Trump's speech used the psychology of the left: a parade of victims.

Victims of illegal immigrant murders.

Victims of corrupt inner-city schools.

Victims of terrorists.

Victims of bureaucrats at the FDA.

He MADE liberals see their policies and clap for reform. Fucking 3D Chess Master.

dude isn't 3D chess the chess we all play in our everyday, 3D lives?

Most Indians are dumbasses, the reason the "smart Indian boy" meme exists in the West is because the ones that do manage to emigrate out of India are the top 1% of the country. It's brain drain, and people misconceive this as "ey Indians are smart people". Same with chinks.

>Drumpf speaks uncharacteristically
>it's his best speech since he became president

Really makes you think

All the libs in the chat kept saying was "liar" because they knew they couldn't disagree without looking like heartless retards, so they just have to claim he won't be strong on his word. If there is one thing Trump has shown though is that he's a man of his word.

Loved the "radical islamic terrorism" bit too.

Speeches like that, historically speaking, have birthed entire ages. I think America is waking up again, and she is in a position to obtain power unseen before now...Let it be used in the name of Freedom.

Better than I expected. Trump spoke at a higher level of oration (though it's still definitely Trump) than his usual. Democrats are going to have plenty of fighting points, but it feels like the right strategy. Keep this up and he may even be a net gain in the next election cycle for Congress, but the left is going to be 1) perpetually pissed and 2) occasionally guilty that Trump does something they like but can't say a good word about.

As long as they are college educated and law abiding, I am super ok with this.

I am kinda tired of hearing him fight the media and blow hard about nothing instead. It's good to see him be a little more substantial in terms of what he means even if he used a lot of the same talking points

Dude as long as there aren't more black, hispanic, and middle-eastern immigrants. At this point things have gotten so dire I'm just happy they won't be looking to kill us

perhaps i'll immigrate to the US in a few years, this president promises greatness

The paid shills aren't coordinating well tonight. Making it too obvious.

MAGA

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Someone give this uneducated user some wisdom on merit based immigration a quick run down

I mean the thread is right. We definitely want more white immigrants. In an ideal world we would cut the welfare state, incentivize white immigration, get the whole of white Europe over here and launch a counterstrike in coordination with Russia to reclaim Eurabia from the left. It would be a WWIII worth fighting for.

>GREAT GREAT WALL
IT'S HABBENING!

Paid shill.

Don't forget where he started talking about creating conditions in the Middle East where it's safe for refugees to go home

He's going to save Europe in addition to America if he does that

>I am super ok with this.
Get out

If they are defeated why does trump seem so triggered by them all the time?

"Merit-based immigration" CAN be used by certain nonwhites... It's just the civilized ones: poo-in-loo doctors whose professional need for sanitation requires that they actually know how to poo in loo, and math-happy chinks. Maybe the occasional Muslim doctor gets in, but that's one guy who can easily be secularized once he's here.

1 post

legalize, tax and regulate all drugs.

huge profit, consequences is inherent in the drug. use some profits to fund nasa.

digits say so.

>poo in loo doctors

dr meow will see you now.

Indian engineers are mediocre at best. Worse, they're always scheming to pull off some half-assed con job that will inevitably fail.

He doesn't want anyone to think that he'll just lie down and take criticism without making his case

He's supposed to be running the country though, not arguing with the press.

This is a really interesting point.

You've made me very curious, what are some examples? I know in my heart you're right but I want to read about some of these speeches.

This, Indians own medical fraud.

Its fun picking on retards.

What a beta thing to say.

Gettysburg address, ask not what your country can do for you, we will put a man on the moon, stuff like that. Some pretty based speeches on D-Day too.

Anyone got a decent video link to the full thing?

explain plz

I cried tears of red, white, and blue. Speechless after the speech.

Donald Trump sucks the teet of Israel just like every other American president and politician.

But you shit in supermarkets

>merit-based immigration
>same system used by the Australian "fuck off we're full" Commonwealth

WEW LAD

I missed the speech. Give me a quick rundown. Why are liberals BTFO?

So many men are going to be visiting local ERs tonight after their Trump Related Erections (TREs) wind up lasting longer than four hours.

So libs are going to be pro-ISIS now?

First comment on thread.
Do you live here?

Sad black dad looked like Droopy Dog. Poor guy had his life destroyed so hard he became a cartoon.

>his ban on refugees and immigrants from muslim-majority countries plays right into the hands of our enemies and makes America less safe.
>if you don't let them into your country, they'll blow you up!

I really wish someone around me would try making this stupid fucking argument so I could tear it to shreds.

>hurr durr merit
Not buying it, I'm a sandnigger and what I observed is people hate me more when they learn what I do (not sillicon valley, that place is one giant bubble).

You prefer paco/mehmed/lucascyzk the shitcleaner over paco/mehmeh/lucascyzk the boss

No. Chessboard has 2 axis of movement so it's 2D chess

its was just the same shit he has been saying for two years now. Its all about execution now

>praised our military
Yeah hes going to raise spending.What a good idea in our current situation.A real conservative.

This stuff got Jfk killed. We aren't supposed to be empowered

ROFL. We play 4D chess, 4th dimension is time. I'll try to help out the guy.. He was saying Trump can play a game of chess with only three dimensions - makes others looks frozen.

>dream come true
>love

my fucking sides

>ask not what your country can do for you
sounds good so far
>ask what you can do for your country
Turns to shit quickly
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

They dumb down the test. Overall we don't get immigrants of any great quality but theyre not gang banger pieces of shit usually.

But the Asians who have ran my local shop for years can still barely speak English.

Trump is just another republican, no doubt better than Hillary but you won't get your country back you are fucked.