Why are white people so emotional?

Why are white people such cry babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/bill-cosby-scandal/bill-cosby-s-jurors-likely-be-philly-not-suburbs-n726236
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whys she so freaking red? White people need to learn how to tan jeez

because they have a soul

It's called empathy...your nigger ass wouldn't know anything about that you fucking savage which is why you kill each other like it's nothing. Fucking NigNogs

WILF

It's modern day social currency

spbp

are these not the white tears you ask for?

woah dont be so rough on him he's just an animal

/Thread

Who is this? whats it from?

Sheeeeeiiitttt

She looks trannyish.

That was her husband your soulless nigger faggot.

/thread

she's single

This

>
>tfw the white race dies the empathy gene dies with us
>tfw die knowing the soulless bug-like asians will be in control of the niggers and spics after we're gone

CANADA NO

Kek

>The President of the United States assures you that your husband who recently died in the line of duty was for a purpose and has real meaning and will help fight the enemy
>gets emotional and cries
What are you some kind of fucking faggot OP

because, unlike you niggers, mexicans and indians, we have souls, and actually care about how fucking disgusting society has become thanks to you sub human, mongloid, drunken monkeys who sit around fucking and smoking all night.

>empathy

Call a white person a racial slur. Then call other races racial slurs. See who the real crybabys arr

It's called emotional control, it's a very important skill.

can someone webm this for me

Because we have powerful emotions.

See: the Western canon.

Do you think pigs blush?

She's hot and she's single.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about her, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

White women are fugly.

One minute we're cold, emotionless sociopaths, the next we're too emotional.

Pick one.

2pbp

Have you ever seen a nigger funeral?

harvest that shit

100% this

Fuck you subhumans nig scum.

Because we're actual human beings.

We're not asian.

>widow of navy seal

Canada's really been stepping up with the banter, what's going on over there guys?

it is a nice silver lining really.

Nice.

We have empathy.

Braces and she'd be hot

i wanna see the raw kobayashi pasta

Something about having a conscious and not being a nigger or chink.

souls make you weak

>black show emotion
"niggers are apes, they're fueled by emotional impulse"
>black people on average are faster and have bigger dicks
"but whites R smarter! they have higher IQs!"
>Asian people have Higher IQs
>b-but muh dick

Someone gang stalk this dumb bitch and murder her family.

Leave her alive though I want her to feel it

damaged goods

obviously didnt marry well

and now she's crying

people don't be so easily baited by this stuff.

Probs just shareblue trying to slide the forum.

subhuman

GIVE HER A BREAK. HER HUSBAND WAS KILLED.

How many government employees are on Sup Forums now?

>while you're a fat fuck
>doing nothing with your life but a mundane jon
>reflect on your shit life first, stone caster

need a webm of her crying

F ;_;

Truth

>Why are white people such cry babies
>Brb some black dude I didn't know died better burn down my whole city lol fuck whitey

Wrong. White people have no soul.

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SHULTZ DIDN'T STAND UP OR CLAP DURING THE 2 MINUTES APPLAUSE FOR THE WIDOW

WE NEED A MEMETICIAN TO WHIP SOME OC UP FOR DISTRIBUTION AMONG THE NORMIES.

it's called empathy, you fucking ape.

Canadians are alright.

i will kill you.

Asians have higher IQ on average, their standard deviation of IQ distribution is lower, and hence there are more genius whites.
Probably, or something.
Who fucking cares? Just look at the countries built by white people, and the countries built by others, and ask yourself which ones people want to live in?

Nigs have no emotional intelligence. All they do when they are upset is yell and repeat themselves over and over like a literal broken record. Reference every video on worldstar.

>get paid big bux
>have the best health insurance in the world
>live in giant ass house
>millions in bribebux
>upset because his team lost
probably fake sadness to create the illusion of choice

I want to give her my BIG Sand Cock and impregnate her with my strong muslim seed. I'll buttfuck her so hard she forgets her dead cuck hubby

>died in yemen for fucking shitskins who cant wait to immigrate here to kill the rest of your family
he was a top cuck

It's a dominant trait.. it's why white people were able to conquer every nation on earth. Because white people give a shit.. just wait nigger, the straws have been stacking up, and revenge is justice is very deeply seeded in my people.

Don't be such a pathetic little snowflake.

good goy

>died in yemen for fucking saudi imperial ambitions and to protect jews who already conspired together to commit 9/11 and probably are planning a false-flag operstion to entangle USA in a direct war with Iran

FTFY

Question. Why do Muslims think they're so manly and strong when you run away and cry every single time you gave anything that remotely resembles opposition?

>just wait nigger

>brings niggers from Africa to work on white man's farms as slaves
>For 246 they were slaves
>African countries raped and pillaged
>not whites are completely controlled by kikes
>it's time for revenge
in your dreams Tyler

t. hezbollah

They didn't even catch the dude they were looking for. He died for nothing.

Millions of Americans saw the misery of his widow today. His may have died tragically, but his death certainly was not for nothing.

They killed 40 Muslims, that's a pretty good K/D

it's their tactic. you know like how jews have tactics. its how they sway opinion to "show you they really mean it gdi honey snookle wuvy bun"

Shit, forgot about movie and other one with the girl who pretends to be a boy (not Amanda bones) has those nice tits

u think a tan will stop you from looking red?

Rip world wildlife fund when whites die out.

>Ted Cruz
>The CNN panel
>Paul Ryan
All said tonight's speech was fucking dynamite. Even his rivals and enemies have to take a step back and admit that he's the fucking boss.

Lol empathy.... its known that we didnt gain shit from that raid. Trump lied the the nation AGAIN. Besides, if her faggot husband was any good at being a seal he wouldnt have died. We dont need weaklings in navy seals.

Someone turn this crying white woman into a meme

so do you think she's taken any BBC from the support crew they sent?

>its known
by whom? anonymous sources?

why does her earlobe look like it's about to burst

nbcnews.com/storyline/bill-cosby-scandal/bill-cosby-s-jurors-likely-be-philly-not-suburbs-n726236

Because "white people" are plebs.

Lol wrong story but its there. Just ask google what we gainedfrom yemmen raid

Empathy - it what makes White people better than everyone else and the reason your allowed by them to live near them. Nigger.

>His legacy is etched into eternity

I haven't hear a POTUS use language like this since Reagan. The God Emperor knows how to use some powerful words.