One vision. One purpose.
The technology of peace.

100% real faggot

One of his first posts post-speech is a fucking meme

Show some fucking respect.

It isn't

EIN VOLK

hahahahahahahahaha

>The first sip of of the beaker of physics will make you an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass, God awaits

fpwp

ATHEISTS BTFO

EIN REICH

Get fucked.

EIN TRUMP

not what I was going to end with, but that's somehow just as good

I don't get it. America has always been a Christian nation. Our culture and our laws are founded upon Christian values and beliefs. Why should we change that for a couple of "intellectual" faggots?

I'm not even religious (hell I'd almost go as far as to say I'm atheist if it weren't for the awful reputation these retards gave it), and even I find this post to be fucking retarded.

I'm an atheist, but shit like this is just edgy and childish. Grow up.

shit, 4chanx ate my reply

I believe....

EINE VOLKES

Logically, evolution is not possible. There has to be a start and there has to be someone OR something that triggered the start of world. Thus, there HAS to be a God, albeit it might not be like anything we know

Why are Atheists always like this?

Peace through power!

Literally this guy kek

ONE NATION
ONE PEOPLE
ONE LEADER

HE FUCKING KILL IT

WHAT A LEGEND

really jingles my jangles

DEUS VULT

Ein Volk. Ein Reich. Ein Führer.

>this triggers the athiest

?!?!?!?

HE WITNESSED US. HE LOOKED STRAIGHT AT US

Thatäs not correct

They love science until you tell them abortion is murder then science goes out the window

If God isn't real then how come the father of Physics was a Christian? If God isn't real then how come CERN is looking and believe in the God particle?

this guy fucking gets it. I'm right there with ya.
mfw

That's not really true.

City people are clearly a different species, with higher IQ and higher metabolisms and are far more aesthetic.

I don't think that rural and suburban retards are the same species.

>reddit spacing

I always thought that picture of him was so cute.

ATHEISPERGS BTFO

Dont get it, how was this a meme?

How you can introduce logic yet conclude with certainty that God must exist is baffling.

I wish I FUCKING WISH DUDE

>Shit talk anything about the only man who knows about aliens

atheism is a meme that started around 2008

Trump is re-hashing a good meme and making a God meme

M A D M A N

OP here. My only point was that one of his official followups was a meme image. Sorry if the post comes off as kind of #twitter

I love science.

youtube.com/watch?v=xD1U5_AcB0k

I do honestly think that Trump felt bad about Ryan. Like genuinely.

I can't wait until Trump gives a speech when he sheds one manly tear.

I do feel like he does care.

atheists btfo

>used to be this triggered edgy reddit-tier atheist
>now take all the "God" stuff metaphorically and don't try to start shit with people just because they're religious
Really it's a lot less stressful.

When you understand that the Liberal dichotomy is to simple oppose and wish to erase anything to do with Western culture, you'll get why they don't like Christianity.

With that said I don't really care much for Christianity and would prefer European people went back to more Pagan roots, but I'm not fucking stupid and can read through the lines whenever I see some stupid fedora tipper say Christianity is bad. On the surface level I agree with them, but I'd rather stick with Christianity than whatever hellish concoction of cuckoldory they'd rather replace with it.

ONE NATION, UNDER GOD

>EIN VOLK, EIN REICH, EIN FÜHRER

>We all bleed the same blood.

Demonstrably false.

>god

God must exist because literally every object around you, a creation, has a creator. Your car is created by a manufacturer, the fruits are tended to by a farmer, your tv is created by an engineer, etc. Just look around and name me one object that doesn't have a creator. Protip: you can't. Thus it's only logical to assume humans and planets have a creator too

Close

'God' as in the creator. It doesn't have to be a human, he can be a fucking rock. The point is that there has to have been some trigger for the universe, and then a trigger for what came before that, and then before that. Eventually, it must devolve to something completely inexplicable which means that there must have been some sort of interference that started everything. That's who is known as 'God'.

Anyone else here that thinks god and science are not mutually exclusive?

c-catholics too right?

I watched him say it live. Felt so American. Felt so Great.

youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54

This. Explained my thought better than I could.

SAY IT WITH ME GOD'S PRESIDENT

This is circular logic

(((CIVIC NATIONALISM)))

WE ARE AWAITED

GOD'S PRESIDENT

Anyone have the link to the speech? I would like to hear it.

>888
GOD'S PRESIDENT

FeelsAmericanman

dude science lmao

Poo In The Loo Will Not Divide Us

> EVERYONE CAN BE AMERICAN, GOY. JUST FEEL IT

>object opinion
>I am absolute
>therefore I'm not wrong

It is wrong to be absolute in a world where you can only observe.

Brazil Will Not Divide Us

Bu then... who created God?

Not an atheist, just genuinely wondering.

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR CIVIC NATIONALIST.

One God.

Deus Vult

What kind of fucking name is that?

I can only assume you're trolling. That logic is so flawed.

>implying America hasn't always been a Jewish nation

IT'S REAL
I REPEAT
>IT'S REAL

Gotcha. I was just critiquing your use of the word "God". We're on the same page otherwise. Well said, leaf.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega--the beginning and the end," says the Lord God.

Revelations 1:8

I am here with you. If God exists because he "just exists," then the same can be said for the start of the universe.

This

R U ME?

To believe there is a "start" is inconceivable.

Time can not be observed by a 3rd party outside the universe for us. Therefore we have no perspective on how consistent it is. Whether it ends or begins.

We do know that the universe is expanding towards an outside source but that does not mean that our perspective is absolute.

If you know about string theory then you should be able to understand how space is entirely irrelevant when speaking of a specific observation out of the infinite others.

It could all be a point, or be an infinite line.

You forgot a part. "Your creator... And Your destroyer."

shitskins are so jealous of white people

Grow up you are childish

FÜHRER WIR HABEN EIN PROBLEM

>we all bleed the same blood
This means he's talking about white people here. Niggers and nonwhites have different blood

>Pagan roots
Nice LARPing

said the liberal land whale who doesnt believe in genetics or biology.

Shut the fuck up. You probably have some non-white blood in you. Have you ever taken a DNA test?