2017 not being MGTOW

>2017 not being MGTOW.

>50% of marriages end in divorce.

>Woman almost always gain custody.

>Hen peck you into giving up your hobbies.

>Most woman are effected by feminism in one way through social media, womans magazines ect.

>Woman are thought to hate and demean white men but its ok because they call it feminism.

Modern woman are objectivly not worth it. Look at this image. They don't even know what they protest. They have more rights and opportunities than men. The thought of another man winning is the real reason they will never admit that though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
sheppersonssolicitors.com/prenuptial-agreements.html
newlifeukraine.com/surrogacy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>MGTOW
You're just saying you're an angry virgin.

I was 23 when I got falsely accused of sexual harassment (whatever that means) at work. I'm now 26 and haven't touched a woman since, been ignoring them 100% I'm paranoid as fuck that there's a record of that somewhere and if I one day become more successful at my career, it will be uncovered and everything will be taken away from me. That's why I've decided to stay away from women completely, I treat them all like they are loaded guns.

Now you can call me a loser faggot virgin.

Prenup
/thread

There are worst things in life than dying a virgin, user.

I would give anything to have my virginity back, instead of having given it to the traitorous whore I gave it to.

only virgins think that virgin is an insult desu

So look here you loser faggot virgin. You obviously fucked up. Fucking own it. You should never stay at a job where you were called out like that. Move to another job, and even if it does come up, you'll have the benefit of being able to defend yourself with no feedback from the poor lady you previously forced your girth upon.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI

MGTOW is the natural process of beta males removing themselves from the gene pool

I am not making this up. A friend in the UK got a prenup and the inevitable divorce came and he lost half his shit. Its probably one of the reasons i will never marry. Its probably worse in Ireland.
sheppersonssolicitors.com/prenuptial-agreements.html

Japan went through this first. Herbivore men. Luckily, they never had to deal with feminism.

I'll call you a wise man instead.

Their lawyer must have really sucked. I don't know how law works up there in King Arthur land.

M'Lady

Actually no I plan on having a child with a surrgate in the ukraine in a few years when I am financially secure. Its about 20k. newlifeukraine.com/surrogacy/

You guys are so sad. It must be a terrible existence to be so stuck on a single woman from a single moment so long ago.

she cannot look that old already.

MGTOW: betas who let their entire lives be ruined by one bitch

Yeah that's a totally alpha thing to do. Go for it bro, you're so strong and dominant

Bad DNA. Her real dad is ugly as hell and this photo didn't get photoshopped.

I wish I was still a virgin

No, it's that for the last 2-3 decades divorce has been thrown to civic court instead of a legitimate court.

Prenupts literally do not matter in civic court. No binding agreement does. It's all at the mercy of the judge to deem if it's fair or not. In the USA and ESPECIALLY in England a judge can tear up a prenup at whim, based on their opinion.

Look into it, it's not ok.

How is it not? I can't stand woman and i am not going to let them stop me having a kids. The kid. will have my genes and i never have to worry about losing him/her in a custody battle. Shit I am waiting till I own a house and have a decent amount of money. i will be a better dad than most.

no actually reddit is where the stormfags and pua bros came from....which you are apparently a part of

While I agree with the sentiment that women and men created this horrible cycle of the divorce industry, you really need to remember that as long as society tells women and men that its okay to do this you will not solve any problems.

You want to join a forever alone club? Go for it. But if you really care about anything other than your feelbads you should take MGTOW and attack the causes. organize smut literature burnings and Media outlet firebombings, attack divorce lawyers that use exclusively women as clients. Destory anything and everything that promotes promiscuity! Both for men and women.

The whole reason we are here in the first place is because given the chance any guy would fuck as many women as possible in a short amount of time. And now that we have 9^6 wave feminism they want everything we have, and everything we can do. So now they are getting fucked by every man they can find.

TLDR
>you should kill yourself

you can have sex without commitment bro. I know betas like you don't believe that concept but trust me, its true

>not posting the original

Wow leaf, you aren't lying. That looks like the original document.

Upvoted for visibility

>you can have sex without commitment bro. I know betas like you don't believe that concept but trust me, its true
>ghetto trash having children at 15 is good
Really unseals the welfare envelope

Do you have the extended version of this? the one where the mom tells the kids their father hates them, and it shows him sitting in his house thinking about his kids?