Insider user tells us to expect technological marvels during the Trump presidency

Insider user tells us to expect technological marvels during the Trump presidency

Trump says that the 250th anniversary of American Independence will show technological feats and cures etc

INSIDER user CONFIRMED REAL, ANYONE KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD BE EXPECTING??!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112789191/
i.imgur.com/rVZg1Oz.png
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114337333/
jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=yUbFwqglIaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOURCE YOU VANCOUVER SCUM

Delete this.

look at the insider user posting with the JFK back ground

im investing in Lockheed Martin and Gilead pharmaceuticals

Guess I'm moving to Mars this summer. Fuck this old shitrock.

TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON AND BEYOND

wtf is this trash

Trump stealing Wayne Lambright's campaign promises. Who was the first in the world to have the balls to even put this in writing or even admit we have it.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lockheed martin baby its that GOOD GOOD

> tfw NASA employee and LM clearance

It's true. There are a lot of technologies, some under DARPA, some under other programs that are really advanced and not known to public.

Digits confirmed. Kek is with us.

the ultimate water filter

Alex jones?

holy shit i didnt even notice the digits

stop larping

supposed to be someone from inside trumps administration

Kind strange that an insider would be posting on Sup Forums

someone post link to the insider thread.

> technological marvels
Wunderwaffes, you say?
The Hitler parallels are making me uncomfortable. This might be...

lock/mart skunkworks includes portable fusion
fusion maybe?

its either insane larping but there have been so called "insiders" on pol and the shit they say will come true ends up coming true, with some plausible deniability

thats what im thinking, either fusion or some fucking space engine shit

the things weve been seeing in the movies, maybe they are trying to prepare us?

why would trump say that in 2026 were gonna see some cool ass shit on the 250th anniversary?

tell me about MARAUDER

is it as awesome now (or awesomer) than when it went black?

Corey goode. Look up Corey goode. They've had shit you couldn't imagine since the fifties.

Fucking checked

Also maybe now they're about to roll out DRACO antivirals, basically a 1 pill solution to ANY viral infection or disease. This pill could change healthcare over night. Look it up.

>he doesn't believe that DARPA isn't literally on the bleeding edge of black project science and engineering that the public knows next to nothing about

yeeeahhhh.

Deployed, high-yield lasers (we already have them; I'm talking practical, battlefield deployment) Airborne and orbital, manned & drones. In addition to Navel platforms.

(google "navy laser test youtube" for some impressive video from 5 years ago; reach out and burn a bowling ball sized hole through the engine of a boat bobbing on the ocean from 1 mile out, and more)

Rail guns. Airborne and orbital, manned & drones. In addition to Navel platforms.

A.I. robots on the battlefield (we almost have that already).

Chemical explosives with yields that make nukes more or less irrelevant.

Romulen-tier cloaking devices. Well. Romulen-tier might be slightly further off, but there will be effective cloaking tech deployed on the battlefield.

Ghouls incoming.

where are you getting this from??

tell me more dude im ignorant to darpa for the most part

Cancer cure.

Some user tell in Sup Forums that is something developed and waiting the right moment.

dude this sphere shit, its just like the ending to 2001: a space odessy

I don't know much, but I will ask you this.

Are you aware that DARPA is the entire reason why the Internet in its modern form exists today? Prior to Eisenhower creating and funding DARPA, all the military branches and most research institutes and telecom companies were utterly disinterested in interconnected networks that can transfer information to each other in a digital format not just in voice, but in all forms of information.

If you're interested, look up the following names to start. JCR Licklider, Bob Taylor, Larry Roberts, Paul Baran, Donald Davies, and Frank Heart, just to name like half.

DARPA was created as a direct response to the imposing Military Industrial Complex and became the direct arm of research under the President.

this statement piqued my interest but don't get your hopes up, every time someone says it's finally about to happen it never does

dat gif tho! :)

Tell me more about insider user, what else did he say? Do you have a screenshot?

Its Miller

What building does this "insider" work in?

Wonder Waffles? sounds delicious

Many cancers are caused by virus. Look up DRACO antivirals. They're real.

link to insider thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112789191/

this is the first one, in day 2 he mentions the tech stuff

same title except day 2 with same picture as background

op delivers

i.imgur.com/rVZg1Oz.png

day 2 screenshot for yall

So tell me, if the equivalent to a gaming computer from 2005 fits in my pocket, why are we not on Mars?

Screenshot

we should be but the powers that be have been hiding it from us/not yet ready to reveal.....why did we taper off at nuclear submarines...

It's only been like a year since Matt Damon got stuck there. Chill the fuck out, it's obvious we need to do some more planning before going back.

DARPA is low level shit, they didn't design the carriers for SOLAR WARDEN, they aren't responsible for the now outdated TR-3B, they don't get anything from the ARV projects or the trades that are made, they didn't even exist when we were trying to recreate the Nazi craft.

The real players don't answer to the president or any other elected member of the 'transient government'. This is exactly why you should be skeptical of Trump doing the things Alex Jones GUARANTEES Trump will do.

Profit?

I'm certain the DARPA at the very least shares info between themselves and the third party private research firms. It's naive to think they don't.

>Double double

I'm so ready.

Inauguration speech:

We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.-DJT

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kek speaks to us

Trump himself

This makes sense in theory but in practice the military-industrial complex has become so dizzyingly compartmentalized that many companies and government offices do not know what the others are doing. Even people in the same building can be totally unaware of what their coworkers are up to.

This is why it is so hard for an elected official with no past military/intelligence background to control the Deep State. There are many obscure clearances above Top Secret and the president can't just barge in on these people. Truman had problems with their progenitors, including the famous case where he threatened to invade S4, and Eisenhower warned the public in his farewell address.

Trump's only hope is if he has backing from a faction already embedded in the Deep State. If he tries to challenge these people without protection it will be a sudden heart attack, then President Pence and a return to globalism.

William Tompkins will either be forgotten entirely, or he will be remembered for eternity as one of the great whistleblowers of the pre-disclosure age. I sincerely hope it is the latter.

Em-drive confirmed

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114337333/

You bring a good point. Seriously reminds me of Deus Ex universe. You got the Illuminati, the MJ12 against the Juggernaut Collective, while DARPA is doing it's own thing and everything is just everywhere.

Interesting times...

I think I saw that thread, thought whoever posted was full of shit.

digits confirmed

That pic supposed to be a Nephilim?

>INSIDER user CONFIRMED REAL

lol

>Jimmy Carter 93 yrs old, cured of metatstatic cancer in 2015
>Reagan 93 yrs old, cured of metatstatic cancers (colon, prostate, skin) in 1985

consider the fact that cancer rates increased from 10% in 1970 to >50% in 2005, all since nixon declared war on cancer

consider the fact that cancer treatments have remained the same for 100 years using archaic radiotherapy and chemo

consider the fact that immunotherapy, cryoimmunotherapy have been around for over 100 years, but suppressed and avoided by medical establishment

consider the fact that the FDA setup red-tape and expensive phased clinical trials to delay and discourage new treatments

also it has been proven that diseases like cancer can be treated with a combination/cocktail of old common, cheap, repurposed drugs

>population control
there are many cures including immunotherapy and cocktail of repurposed drugs that have been intentionally avoided by FDA/big pharma

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm

Mostly marvels from the Bush/ Obama era that are finally being declassified. \quote insider \unquote here.

We've known about the existance of aliens since the 1940's Even hitler knew about them but didn't live long enough to actually put the aliens technology to use. The elites have been hoarding alien technology for years now.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUbFwqglIaA

You DO realize that Trump tweeted
Pepe OC 30 minutes after it was first posted right?

You DO know that both Katrina Pierson and KAC have acknowledged Sup Forums right?

Makes sense though semi anonymous Plausible edniability and most people won't believe you until after the fact.

>tfw you were born just in time to vaporize Commies with a plasma cannon

>post yfw he brings back the blackbird bomber project and the US has nuclear bombers that no one can detect and will be out of range by the time anyone knows what it was that dropped said bomb

Oh yeah....I forgot about that.....
I have been working on a shitty computer since Sunday and completely lost track of everything.

>mfw he goes full madman and mass-produces hundreds of Project Pluto delivery vehicles as a deterrent

>looks at all those white males.
>Wonders where is the diversity?
>Wants to make a hollywood movie of this with all female and black cast

a useful VTOL aircraft

True