What did they mean by this ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

what did they mean by this ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/nasa-deploys-congressional-rover-search-funding-51231
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_astronauts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We'll be shitposting from Mars in a few years.

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS N SHEIT

Oh wait, we were; we're the only people to have ever walked on the moon. Rest of the world, are you even fucking trying?

anti grav tech to get us of this godforsaken flat disc

First man on mars will be a feminist lesbian trans-muslim woman, desu.

Only people who are in good shape will go to mars.

TRUMP IS GOING TO CONQUER MARS AND HE'S GOING TO MAKE THE MARTIANS PAY FOR IT

Millions of liberal shits are about to read this holy fuck boys WE WON AGAIN.

>Stargate confirmed

sucking Trump's cock for more funding

To shitpost from Mars, even with the most advanced systems currently known to science, it would take 12 and a half minutes to post, and then 12 and a half more to see any angry replies you got from it.

Unless someone has an idea of how to send data faster than light.

NASA Deploys Congressional Rover To Search For Funding

WASHINGTON—Calling the program “the most crucial in the agency’s history,” researchers at NASA announced Wednesday they have successfully deployed a Special Exploratory Rover to Congress as part of an open-ended mission to seek out any possible trace of funding on Capitol Hill.

The rover, named Hope, is a remotely operated, semi-autonomous vehicle outfitted with ultra-sensitive equipment that can detect even the smallest amounts of program-sustaining revenue, NASA scientists confirmed. The unmanned explorer will reportedly traverse the chambers of both the Senate and House of Representatives, continuing its search as long as necessary.

“The climate Hope will be navigating is incredibly hostile to this sort of research,” said project manager John L. Callas of NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, explaining that the rover will collect any deposits of funds it can find, however miniscule. “But we have engineered this vehicle to withstand the most challenging fiscal landscape, having learned from previous missions that the harsh, unforgiving environment of Congress often makes it difficult to carry out scientific inquiry of any kind.”

“It of course goes without saying that we cannot send a human being on such a mission,” he added. “The conditions are far too punishing.”

According to Callas, Hope will first be directed toward areas of Congress that scientists believe are most likely to reveal previously undiscovered discretionary cash flows. In the weeks ahead, after investigating several dozen seats on the Senate floor, the vehicle will move on to explore a structure called Mikulski’s Chambers, and by the end of the fiscal year the rover will bring its alpha-particle X-ray spectrometer online, attempting to peer into the largely opaque phenomenon known as the appropriations process...
theonion.com/article/nasa-deploys-congressional-rover-search-funding-51231

Hes disclosing UFOs/Alien technology, and we will soon be using flying saucers to go to places like Mars and such.

Our conquest of the stars begins now!

Shh....it's just a joke, friends.

more wars incoming

America will rule the stars.

this

>Give us money!!!!

This is 40k tier stuff for sure.

good. it'll probably lay eggs, which is better than traditional childbirth in low gravity environments

>shitty tv show confirmed

we must destroy the Xeno

He means he's going to Make America Great Again!

Even libcucks wont be able to spin this as a negative. Hopefully our loopy Ancap friends are able to learn from this as well.

What will the flag look like?

We need to figure out something to get away from the nigs and spics that are going to overrun earth.

Fuck that gay earth flag, the Stars and Stripes will fly on mars.

Nope. Space is haram because it's impossible to tell where mecca is.

Cue Total Recall memes

Quantum entanglement?

I have 999ms lag

Imperium of Mankind confirmed

We 40k now

trump will expose FTL travel

you'll be coming with us Texas XD XD XD

T-t-thanks NASA

Ye olde entanglement.

You're looking at it.

dont talk shit about stargate

The same it's always looked, maybe with a few more stars.

The Australians, I hear, are funding research into faster-than-light shitposting.

>Trump will be known for starting the 2nd era of American space exploration

How can non-Europeans even compete?

That's not much worse than aussies have it right now desu.

*Meant to say 'non-Americans'

>it would take 12 and a half minutes to post, and then 12 and a half more to see any angry replies you got from it.
If the aussies can do it, so can we.

I wondering if he's bringing back the World's Fair too. The end of this speech was very exciting.

>Implying humans aren't going to die on this rock we named Earth

Civilization is going to collapse very soon, as all complex societies inevitably do. Humans are doomed to repeat the cycle of endless war and violence that consume us, until we learn that hatred and greed has never been the way to manage a stable society. I would imagine the universe is littered with remnants of civilizations that reached a level of technological advancement, only to destroy themselves when they gave in to their most primitive natures. Western civilization is doing this as we speak. Sad. Unfortunately there's not enough resources on Earth to birth another industrial revolution when things go to shit, so here we will stay.

Of course, all of what I said is mute if we discover FTL travel, but it is highly unlikely.

Too late, faggot.

It posts before you press send, buddy.

In a wheelchair.

>aussies go to mars
>they can now shitpost at double their current rate
did we go to far, lads?

Lost

Hopefully we get to leave our genetic footprint on distant worlds as well.

Well-being adding stars while the European Union will be losing stars until they're down to one and a crescent moon.

We don't need FTL travel to survive. We just need to be off the planet. We can just spread through the solar system and 100% ensure the survival of Earth life even if the planet dies.

just leave the thread open senpai

Norway pls...

Infuse Mars with the ancient Jewish power

WE NEED FASTER THAN LIGHT SHITPOSTING

THE KEK DEMANDS IT

>by the time you manage to upload your message, the captcha is expired
Fuck, guess it's time to get a Sup Forums Pass™

Yeah, no. You're kidding yourself if you actually think humans will be able to survive long term on other planets with little to no atmosphere, and with no aid from Earth. If it was so easy to do we would already be doing it, we're not even close to that level of technological advancement. If we have any hope of spreading humanity out to the stars in any meaningful way, we need FTL. And we're no where near it.

I honestly don't see this as an insult, it almost made me cry, its like they are listening to Trump and dreaming big for him, everyone is going to dream big for him, for us all, for our happiness. Thank you NASA for being able to put your differences aside.

>12 minute ping.
let me just shitpost on mars and collect my (you's) an hour later after I finish fucking this mars alien bitch.

>intergalactic shitposting to become reality in my lifetime.

If this is a disk then what is gravity?

So it's an Australian simulation?

we're going to mars, texas!

I wonder ho many g.i. joe cocks that cutie has had in her. At the same time.

Big flat disc magnet on the other side of earth

Trump should legalise, tax and regulate all drugs. Then use a portion of the profits and help NASA. Rather than rely on the private sector, the US federal government needs to take action and be independent rather than get cucked by russia, china and india.

Trump should aim to double and triple NASA budget, to at least 100 billion by the end of his 8 years.

We must research how to shitpost at rates never seen before. This is our human destiny.

Depends on the flattie you ask. Some say it's constant upward acceleration (from what? idk lol) others say it's a toroid and so still has "downward" gravity.

Problem with the toroid: the specs needed to generate the field we see is a near-perfect sphere with an infinitely small hole through the axis of rotation.

Or it doesn't post at all because the send status is both yes and no.

BEST

TIMELINE

Put Newt in charge of NASA and give them a 50 billion dollar budget.

all of them

Oh wow, a national guard exchange program. It's not your day today, is it?

>XCOM Vipers
Please my dick can only get so hard

and you mean our semen right? So will go to other planets just to jerk off so we can spread the human seed on the planet and in a few thousand years the proto humans that now inhabit the planet can do the same thing?

Don't Muslims actually not allow traveling to space?

>we shoot all the undesirables to Mars
Noice

Australians are the best shitposters, quality over quantity friend

Honestly probably the white ? flag

Ufos are real cus we cant get there in time with rockets before humans evolve beyond the necessity for language and symbols In which the word America is meaningless.

They decided on this for some reason.

Thanks but this Finnish guy just solved the mystery.

NASA is MUGA

Make the Universe Great Again

He is gonna help the space exploration folks.

Praise God, Praise Trump, Praise Kek.

Looks like it belongs in Eastern Europe desu

So still better than a typical Australian internet connection.

yep it is some shit

It is supposed to be like red stands for what the planet is now
Green is the human race teraforming it
Then blue is it being earth like.

Thats not true, there have been several Muslims in space and its ok to go and pray there.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_astronauts

What the local TV signal will look like for the first 10 years

Daily Reminder: Space is American territory. Commies stay out plox

He's not, a few days ago i read they'd just rely on the private sector.

in other words, things stay the same. obama said good things about NASA too but cut them, nothing will change as usual.

Bazinga

>sending allah akbars into space
It's like they are asking for trouble

It means they're going to be sending fatass americans to mars so they can't fuck our shit anymore.

>ywn leave this planet behind while stinky muzzies aren't allowed to come with

it's the same with the officially recognized earth flag, it reminds me of modern art. too complex and unnecessary. just put a picture of earth ffs.

>muslims will actually create devices so they can face vertically up from the moon to pray to mecca

hahahaha