WE GOING TO PLANETS N SHEIT

WE GOING TO PLANETS N SHEIT
MURICA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAx3FnVAOWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can we all agree that non-whites shouldn't be allowed on Mars? let's vow to make sure Mars is a whites-only planet.

Hell, it's about time!

Think of the marvels we can achieve if we simply set free the dreams of our People.
Cure to the illnesses that have always plagued us, ARE NOT TOO MUCH TO HOPE.
American footprints, on distant worlds, ARE NOT TOO BIG A DREAM.
Millions lifted from taxes and welfare ARE NOT TOO MUCH TO EXPECT
And street where mothers are safe from fear, school where children learn in peace, and jobs where american prosper and grow ARE NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK

And they dare to say he is a bad talker. NO NOTES.

3 RACKS RUSH IN RIGHT NOW.
cam we start a Sup Forums starcraft league of some sorts. I know you all post red pills in general chat

ONE RULE: NO LEAFS ALLLOWED

WE WILL BE ALIENS

"American footprints on distant worlds are not too big a dream."

THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO LEAVE THIS FLAT, STAIONARY, FIRMAMENT COVERED EARTH!!!

YOU BRAIN DEAD FANBOY!!

>They say a man never really knows himself, until his country has been taken away
>I wonder, how well do (You) know yourself
*Candidate, step forward onto the platform*
>Candidate 626, shitposter, troll, genius. Today, you get nominated
>But, as you will soon learn, even the presidency has a price
*Twitter account sealed, and locked*
>You will carry your shitposting with you, and the memes will be your new self
>Make no mistake, the media is comming
>With all it's manipulations
>And all it's fake news
>Mister Trumplay, the oval office awaits
Hell, it's about time

>space
>implying

Just a reminder that Flat earth posters want us to pay attention to a ring of encircling ice that does not exist instead instead of exploring a continent covered in ice that we know for sure exists. The conspiracy isnt about ice rings around the earth but what is under the ice at our south pole. Flat Earthers are paid disinfo posters. #whatsunderantartica

Tom is that you? Heil dir.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAx3FnVAOWA
thread theme

Flat earthers tell us theres no hope and no reason to even look beyond their imaginary ice wall. Theres nothing there they say. that includes the ice to the south. Dont look. Its just empty beyond. yet we can go in any direction we want and not run into imaginary ice but we are kept from exploring the ice that we know exists. Why would they say they believe in ice they can not see but are not interested in the ice they can see? THEY ARE PAID TO THINK THAT WAY. Theres a CONTINENT larger than the USA and we are told we can not explore and then paid disinfoers say theres nothing there at all. makes you think doesnt it?

Do you think what's hidden in these pyramids is good? Buzz Aldrin kinda creeped out about it.

IDK whats under the ice. Most likely everything under the ice is dead. Ice tends to kill after long exposure. I could be wrong. it could be like Marvel Comics Savage land. It could be a nazi or alien or other military base. It could be anything. What it is, in my imagination, is the entrance to hell. We wont know till we explore. It could contain hundreds of fully preserved extinct species, or oil reserves like the world has never seen. Who knows? I just know flat earthers really dont want us looking there.

Is that a real tweet btw? i recall the Podesta emails had some alien enthusiasts writing Podesta often mentioning Buzz.

Join me in insanity.

It's days like this when I hope that all the black-ops captured UFO technology conspiracies are actually true so that in my lifetime some president is going to be able to waltz out and say "oh btw, we have FTL now".

Ive read that post before. I like the "When hell freezes over" part. fits my basic thinking. There is definitely something under the ice. It doesnt have to be evil, or supernatural or metaphysical or high concept sci-fi. There is definitely something there based on simple archaeology. Theres land there so there was once life there and for that reason alone we should explore it fully.

About time we had a president again that endorses NASA unlike the previous president.

But that post reminds me of a very elderly man I met back in the 1990s. He was angry with the freemasons here in our town. He went into great detail how local masons operate and the more global conspiracy stuff as well. He told me so many things that were nearly unheard of at the time but now are commonplace theories. It was a polite series of conversations because I was trying to close a sale in these meetings. No doubt he has died since then but if his spirit is listening he should know i know now he was right.

(Notice how the flat earthers get really quiet when we start talking about the south pole.)