This is how you handle some nigger trying to defile your daughter

This is how you handle some nigger trying to defile your daughter
>Jordan Middleton, 17, was shot and killed after a 14-year-old girl sneaked him into her family home in Grovetown, Georgia (inset), on Saturday. Homeowner and the girl's father Dereck Fulton killed Middleton after thinking he was a home intruder. He shot Middleton once in the chest as the boy was running from a bedroom's closet. It was only after he shot the teenager did he realize that his daughter had invited him into the home. Homeowners are allowed to use deadly force in certain instances under Georgia gun laws
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4268562/Father-shoots-kills-boy-daughter-sneaked-house.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/spelt
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

17 years too late
i thought this was why we legalized abortion

I hope he doesn't get charged whatsoever. But his daughter needs severe asskickings for doing this shit.

So it was statutory rape then.

shooting justified

>boy

He's going to be vilified by the media just for protecting his home from what he thought was a nigger robbing it. Sad.

The father's name is spelt incorrectly, it's probably black on black.

This thread again. Don't you racists get bored beating off to the same story over and over again?

Yeah but what are the 14 words he told to him? You won't believe what he said.

>once in the chest
>as he was running (away)
?

My Nigga was just Tryna smash y'all acting like you wouldn't Fuck a 14 year old at 17

>spelt
Learn english before posting paki

The father/daughter were also black, just FYI.

was the girl white?

>14 words
"Why the fuck you in my crib, nigga? I'll pop caps in your ass."

lol, Sup Forums misled by OP once again

Sick world. Hate niggers.

A real white man wouldve shout his traitorous daughter instead. At minimum disowned and kicked out of the house the next day

undoubtedly.

White girls love black cock.

>Implying
"Black men"" always the true cucks. No dad would let his daughter get fucked in his house other than you

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/spelt
Kill yourself.

She's fucking 14? Holy shit, that has to be statutory rape.

Looks like Trayvon has someone to hoop with in nigger heaven.

>British English
Sup Forums is an American board cucksucker

why does it matter what color any of them are? the guy still tried to have sex with his daughter, under his own roof, while they're home. scumbag of the highest degree.

Because the MSM won't report it now.

Dude you're embarrassing yourself
This is a fucking Chinese cartoon image board

I blame the 14 y/o nigger sow and hold her 100% accountable. She should forfeit her life to the family of the 17 y/o nigger buck, as their unpaid servant, sex slave, wash woman, and whatever else they have in mind including cooking her in a spit to feed their own niglet's a stew for survival. Protip: batter dip and serve with anything grape flavored to drink, watermelon for a cold treat afterwards.

What's funny is I use an American English spell checker and you should really fucking kill yourself.

Democrat go away

Give the guy a bit of credit. He was at home raising the kids versus out on the streets/in prison "keepin' it real". Nobody would hate niggers if they just did what they were supposed to.

I hope he also kills his nigger family

English is an English language you linguacuckold

thank god, that just makes this situation all the more better

What a reasonable post. Dude is doing what any self-respecting father would do.

You're embarrassing us, Juan.

looking at closet because you heard some noise,you have your handgun ready. daughter saying its nothing but you know you heard the noise. suddenly nigger pops out running towards the door but youre in the way. shoot him,he falls over like a bag of potatoes. daughter is like "dad, im a whore i invited him over".

source?

God damn I've been looking for this guy for years
I kept thinking it was called king midas cereal

German posts are so funny now that they're all arabs

False alarm Sup Forums
/thread

this.

Good on him. More blacks need to look after their families.

Should've shot the daughter as well.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

This, exactly this. Good job.

nigs gonna nig. He should've just shot his daughter for being a filthy white trash skank. Why is she fucking at all at 14?, least of all with a fucking nig.

Some user found a picture of the shooter, he is black. I didn't save it.

I think something just like this happened like 2 years ago, I want to say in Texas. Dad caught a guy in his daughters bedroom, daughter claims she doesn't know him, dad shoots him after moving his hand towards his waist. Daughter then admits she invited him over afterwards.

>black on black
>father

user...

kid shouldn't have died UNLESS he's the one that made the girl sneak him in to her room

No regrets

read the thread

I'm don't understand...

>not shooting 14 year old nigger-loving daughter for potentially making you a provider for her fatherless, mulatto grandchild.

He should have also blown his brains out afterwards too for letting the jews fuck him sideways with it's subliminal media message.

He's saying black kids don't have fathers.

The joke went way over your head.

read ze thread

IT WAS BLACK GIRL AND BLACK DAD.kill yourself niggers.

Maybe

honestly this should happen more often. these kids shouldn't think they have the right to go over white girls' houses. let's all face it: he was going there to use the girl as a sex toy.

>Raising a coalburner

He did what every person who has the right to carry would do but he failed as a father

literal niggers

t. pissed off nigger

Should have shot his daughter too.

Black guys shoots other black guys: Also known as Tuesday.

i could care less about this shitty state, if the women here want to fuck niggers, go do it. whites down here don't deserve to be the majority anymore.

t. pissed off georgian

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Come home white man

I don't blame anyone for thinking this when the title has "Father" in it.

t. late to thread

A shame, you seemed an honest man.

You don't own your daughter or her sexuality lmao. Pol so lonely

The only thing that upsets me about this story is using "sneaked" instead of "snuck"

Listen, you fucking monkey, if you're going to plague us with your God damned baboonry at least learn how to not sound like a nigger first.

Let's all love ____

Found the muzzy.
See white alt right guys are crypto muzzys

3yr dif user

God damn I love America

Hope shes pregnant and doesnt belive in abortion...thatll teach em

title of article should read

"Father kills pedophile rapist after rapist breaks into home"

17yo on 14yo? That's a senior in high school chasing after a middle school girl.

>tfw I was a loser in high school
>I took an insanely hot 14 y/o to prom my senior year and we got lots of compliments
I didn't smash, but it's probably a good thing since she turned out to be an insane SJW a few years later. We met in group therapy

Trump a CUTE