Do we have merit based immigration system leafs?

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do;jsessionid=9B8FC6146AA37B3B1D2CB22CEB5BC1B5
pbs
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-border-crossing-illegal-asylum-trump-residents-1.3999999
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/many-somalis-in-minnesota-willing-to-take-the-risk-to-sneak-into-canada-1.3975465
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canada is not only one of the hardest countries to just get through boarder control, but to emigrate fully is damn near impossible

>boarder

border**

Sure you do. It's based entirely on cock size. That's a type of merit.

>Trump made some shit up
Wew lad

>Amerilards really believe

Yikes. Try Japan or the Gulf States if you want strict immigration.

Anyone who can afford a plane ticked can be Canadian.

Merit based means you get flooded with Chang and Rajesh instead of Jose and O'boogaDooga from Somalia

American children are taught that unlike our piss pathetic open immigration bullshit; to immigrate to Canada you have to prove that you can bring in some money and support yourself.

Explain yourselves, leafs.

+1

>what is the points system

wew lad leafs

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

>dumb leaf doesn't know his own government

we used to have that, but now we're accepting rapefugees left and right

so no, we don't have a real immigration system anymore

>Doesnt know difference between skilled worker program and immigration

onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do;jsessionid=9B8FC6146AA37B3B1D2CB22CEB5BC1B5

No he didn't. Unlike the US, Canada has some tight restrictions on who could move to Canada. If you're cripple, Canada will not take you in. US will, and then pay for your useless ass until you die.

Haha, only Australia has merit based immigration. Only best and smartest allowed, hence why we have Joe chang and Brian Wong.
Enjoy your stinky Arabs Canadia.

We actually have harder immigration controls then the US, as does Australia.

It's why we're whiter, it's why we don't have illegal immigration (the US has *tens of millions*), it's why race isn't as big of an issue here as it is in the US

believe it or not, pretty much every immigrant you see in Canada came here legally, and got here because they passed entrance requirements in education or skill

Americans will never believe this because liberal propaganda has them convinced that "Republicans have made immigration into the US impossible", when in reality, anyone was able to walk, swim, drive or fly into the US and stay there forever

not true at all. You have it backwards. Canada actually has one of the strictest immigration programs in the world.

We do, but our federal definition of "merit" is soft and cucked.

You need to know a trade or have something knowledgeable to help society in Canada correct?

We have a merit based system. You need to know a trade that's in demand (e.g., if we don't have enough welders, carpenters, or soforth that year) or have an advanced degree from an institution that we recognize as a legitimate university

Americans don't get told this, but that's how immigration in the rest of the world works. Nobody else lets *everyone* in no matter what, the Democrats have lied to you. You have the most open immigration system in the world.

>harder
all you have to do is be wealthy enough to become a canadian or marry one or be well connected enough
same lamefag shit as usa

Also, another thing the Democrats have lied to you about... everyone else (in every liberal country) has strict voter ID laws, and we all think it's insane that you let people vote without ID.

Your 'liberal' party is insane by the rest of the world's standards, and they control so much media in your country that basic things like "immigration" and "voter ID" and even "driver's licenses" mean completely different things to Americans and everyone else in the world

you're aware that in the US people argue about whether anyone who walks in to the country should be considered a full citizen, right?

you're the only country that has arguments like that... everybody else has merit systems and immigration quotas

People cross the border everyday in the prairies

>hardest countries to just get through boarder control

Except the border with the US.

Mexicans are walking across as we speak.

Yeah and I always hear you guys complain about STEM being a meme there.

Good policy!!!

we've got it as well matey. And we even let in Australians

FIRE > STEM

stay cucked faggot

who?where?

After you're accepted into Canada it will take around eight years for a new immigrant to be able to vote in elections.

Yes we do, but merit based immigration isn't as based as it seems.

It heavily favours chink immigration, whom albeit fit almost every category for our merits, don't want to integrate with us so they form their own niches until they become the majority in cities.

Merit based immigration is only good on paper. It's a complete failure when you take into account that whites don't immigrate as much as Chinese do, which means that countries with merit-based immigration systems like Canada and Australia get flooded with chinks, and a handful of pajeets and the upper-crust mudslimes.

Yes we do it's flawed as fuck. The point system is bs. Still at least it's better than the us system based on fucking nationality quotas and green card lotteries.
Seriously green card lottery is ridiculous.

>boarder
>emigrate
Fuck you make us look so stupid Cooter

Hello

actually from my perspective it's easier, because i'm a skilled immigrant. i can apply for a skilled workers visa, or come in through various programs.

america's h1b visa system, on the other hand, is blatantly set up to import cheap code monkeys from india and for people already working there illegally. it's like a sick joke senpai. and then the neocons brag about how welcoming you are of immigrants. lolololololololol yr welcoming of replacement brown labour.

What is FIRE

Does it pay $132k US a year?

>literally doesn't know what FIRE is.

wew

>doesn't understand difference between emigrate and immigrate

Wow now we look REALLY stupid

And?

You guys do have a merit-based immigration system. Problem is Cuckdin Trudeau has bypassed that because they are all "refugees". Take your country back, leaf.

>tfw when I score way more than enough to go to canada but would never subject myself to living in cuckery
This triggers the American leftist

We took the least amount of any major country, even any western country. Plus they were all educated families.

People forget we're a top 10 global economy, a top 5 modern economy with the second largest land mass on earth.

I'm borderline okay with all of Cuckdeau's virtue signalling because it makes it seem like we're actually doing nice shit. We've done fuck all, it's all just liberals words.

Canada's economy is nothing without the US.

Now Trump will make you do it on your own. MAGA

pbs org/newshour/rundown/trudeau-canada-refugees-banned-u-s/

Have fun!

Yes Canada is (((modern)))

Not for long. Didn't you get your first sanctuary city this month?

Kek, have fun.

He's going to get blown out by Bernier, I know this stuff inside and out. Justin will go down as a one termer. One of the very few that didn't have extenuating circumstances

He won't do shit. It's all virtue signalling. Note how it was also a small child. Canada is far more conservative than people realize. It's just a British form of reservist politics so it seems incredibly liberal compared to American politics. We're very disconnected from our politics so its a slow evolution

well that's a special refugee program set up by the federal government. it's not a permanent thing. legal applicants still have to go through the point system

You'd better hope so

He makes Obama look like Mattis

>not permanent

wew

Or Mexico.

I met the perfect Sup Forums waifu in Croatia and she wants to come live with me "because it's the place of woman to follow her man" but it's a god damn pain to figure out how she's gonna come on a long period of time.

I'm from Quebec so the laws are even harder (french knowledge).

She only speaks English and Croatian/Serb, she has a masters degree from the university of Zagreb (philosophy, focused on russian philosophy), she has some health issue and she's not incredibly rich.

What are my chances? Any idea? Would it greatly helped if we get married? Or have a children?

Pics or useless

>enter as "student"
>don't leave
>???
>Canadian

Not in my experience going through buffalo to Toronto. I was in a minivan full of Koreans, all they asked for was passports and if we had any alcohol in the car. Took about 1 minute to get through.

Yes, it's true, if you're rich you can immigrate here, and better yet if you're very rich you can avoid paying taxes here too. Bonus: we're a virtual money laundering bank. Park all your ill-gotten funds in safe Canadian real estate, local residents home affordability be damned!

You can send your elite children here for education (at triple the price). Don't worry, the existing Canadians don't need those spots anyway, and they can stay after they're done too!

If some professions succeed, well we can't have a labour market that actually incentivizes workers, we need to make sure wages are nice and low so we'll bring in some immigrants to replace our own workers (after having to train them before being fired).

And as for serving us coffee and washing our dishes, well that's reserved for the subhuman-tier proto-slave class known as Temporary Foreign Workers.

Oh and a word to the wise, you can always just pay an "immigration consultant" to fake documents for you to make it look like you're a family member of a "Canadian citizen", then you can come right in.

Yes, we're so liberal and progressive in Canada, look at how great our immigration system is. I'll admit it's better than Europe with their ISIS hordes, but we're fighting an uphill battle here folks.

pics ice frog

What? Canada's immigration system is far more strict than America's. if you're not a refugee, not married to a Canadian or don't have an advanced skill, you're fucked.

Kek its a common joke in punjab that if your kid is no good send him to Canada.

Is she a virgin?

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-border-crossing-illegal-asylum-trump-residents-1.3999999
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/many-somalis-in-minnesota-willing-to-take-the-risk-to-sneak-into-canada-1.3975465

Only for whites

Immigration Canada literally has a no-whites policy.

Try 3 you fucking retard.

Health issue = non-admissable

This makes me want to go harder now.

lol yes I know people who have been trying to get into Canada it's extremely hard. However for some reason you've made it pis easy for Chinese migrants and Syrian Refugees

>its a common joke in punjab that if your kid is no good send him to Canada.
kek

lol no

you're wrong, brah, so ease up on the 'fucking retard' comments

Top kek. Welcome to western politics

Sorry Pajeet, 4 fucking years

If you bring $1.3 million CAD or more u can come over too Mohammad

Any non-white gets in immediately.

>If you bring $1.3 million CAD
that leaf money is like 1sek in Swedish money right?

>Any non-white gets in immediately.
yeah why the fuck is that? I went there for holiday and holy shit I had to go through quite the process to prove I wasn't gonna stay illegaly etc etc

I went there for holiday and holy shit I had to go through quite the process to prove I wasn't gonna stay illegaly etc etc
>White Swede detected

proofs?

How to vote in Australia:
>go to polling place
>tell them your name, address and that you haven't already voted
>get crossed off list
>vote

We have a combination of merit based immigration, taking people in just because they speak french, taking in people because they will give us money, and refugees.