The Revolution

I stumbled upon this just the other night and I literally can't stop thinking about it. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

>tfw Trump uses fear to generate support
>tfw trump voters are the real snowflakes seeking a safe space

What are we taking back or taking to the streets over?

It is true. Trump is a fascist, but the anti-trump people are mini-fascist.

>You don't need a leader.
Most people are too thick to even remember to pay their bills, just saying.

I'm not 100% sure. I mean if anything, Pizzagate, but I'm not sure what this was referencing specifically.

OK where in the fuck has this been for the last 20 years? Fuck, even the last 10. GODDAMN, EVEN THE LAST 5?!?!?

>Most

I'm sure

>They are unironically using Brazil as a example of a revolution

>fear of communism

I'm not going after those pedophiles. I don't want to die of natural causes when my house explodes and my corpse has 20 gunshots to the back of the head.

Are you suggesting that the accepted narrative in the US isn't that communism is something to fear?

Okay.

By god you are right, it's time to take America back
RACE WAR NOW

Nuclear war because some dumb jewish marxist commies across the globe hate Christianity is something to fear. Communism is something to be rejected, not feared. The left always frames things as fear, as phobia. I'm not afraid of faggots, I'm not afraid of muslims, I'm not afraid of trannys, I'm not afraid of mexicans. I just don't want them because they make things worse.

>Brazil and Turkey
>Not 3rd world nigger shitholes
Who's the faggot that writes this shit?

Fuck. Why did I vote Trump? We need to impeach him now.

>Anyone have any thoughts on this?
yeah, it's fucking retarded

>fear of communism
>fear is bad

Fear is good. You feel the pain of fire so you don't burn yourself.

I am not saying that the fears or narratives are valid. I was asking you whether or not you believe that the accepted narrative in the US isn't that communism is something to fear?

Very subversive of you there oven dodger.

I think you'll find the correct quote is

"Gas the kikes, Race war now."

Lets not get ahead of ourselves.