Isn't it funny how whenever one criticizes Trump there is an everpresent entity that rushes to the "SHILL!" conclusion...

Isn't it funny how whenever one criticizes Trump there is an everpresent entity that rushes to the "SHILL!" conclusion yet whenever someone praises Trump in the same light that an actual Shill would praise Shillary or some other similar entity, the reaction is normal and unquestioned. This is what is referred to as the "hug box dynamic." If you are a "SHILL" poster you are actively dismissing possible criticisms of our glorious emperor and are creating an environment for cognitive dissonance and unquestioned authority to exist. Fuck you. Let's argue.

bumpm for truth and self crtiicsm

shill

Shill

Legit arguments are addressed. Name-calling, hysteria, and disinformation get called SHILL.

Nice try, shill.

exactly my point
If you don't have even the sligherst criticism of his administration it goes to show how LITTLE you think about the policies he is enacting and where this is all going.

wtf i hate pol now

Still a shill

WOW JUST FUCKING WOOOOOW AMERICA GETS A PRESIDENT WHO FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE COMMON MAN AND YOU JUST NEED TO CRY ABOUT IT. FUCK YOU GIRLY FAGGOT HE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND THERE'S NOTHING YOUR LITTLE ATTITUDE CAN DO ABOUT IT, FUCK GLOBALISM BE PROUD OF YOUR ROOTS!

Nobody cares.

ever notice that when anything major happens, this board fills up with shills from all sides?

fucking worthless shit, guess I'll go check styx to find out what is actually going on

what did he mean by this?

It's just a shill with nothing intelligent to say. Probably a dumpy feminist.

I'm open to any brief, serious argument.
You're posting on Sup Forums.
Nearly every other source you could find would has the same argument from the other side.
Present you're point rather than a needless, remissive, regurgitation .

Shill

Sage and hide.

have your feelings been hurt?

so far I haven't seen much legitimate criticism, mostly people regurgitating leftist talking points. considering shareblue's presence here anything remotely leftist will be shot down as shilling.

why the fuck should you care being called a shill? you sounds like a fucking shill crying about this shit

Reposting since I didn't get a response before and it seems to fit.

I don't know what to believe about Trump.

He was without a doubt the best option during the election, and his pushback against SJWs, political correctness and unfettered immigration are all laudable - just his rightward pressure on the Overton window is great.

But will he actually bring about substantive change in regards to the fundamental problems rotting away at the West?
>On one hand there's his constant support for Israel, growing sabre-rattling toward Iran+Russia, appointment of numerous Goldman Sachs/Soros linked executives to senior gov posts ... This all makes me worried we're about to see a return to the standard neocon/Clinton playbook on foreign policy that's been dogma for the past 20 years
>But on the other, Bannon references esoteric NatSocs like Evola, his intelligence aid/analyst Sebastien Gorka may have links to the genuinely far-right Jobbik and now Trump's essentially responded to the spate of (((anttisemitic bomb threats))) with a casual "Whatcha doin Rabbi?"
What's the truth of the matter?

agree with you OP
I lightly criticized trump once and all I got was 100 replies of "shill"
shows how autistic most of this board is

this much machoism in a cuck-tier stefan gimmich post. Get lost LOSER!
not a regurgitation when dialogue that reflects this dynamic is subdued by the force of "SHILL" posters
I am a sociopath
literal autism. i can confirm ,thank you fag

Exactly what a shill would say...

There are 3,141 counties in the United States.

Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57.

You can thank the shills for that. Their sad attempts at discrediting Trump and demoralizing us has made Trump untouchable.
The hilarious thing is that they don't seem to learn from their mistakes. They just keep banging their head against the wall, never questioning why their head hurts.

thanks for proving my point further.
>what are population densities.
Yes. Do you watch Apetor?