54 BILLION MORE FOR DEFENSE

>54 BILLION MORE FOR DEFENSE
>1 TRILLION MORE INFASTRUCTURE

Ok but Bern-I mean Trump, how are we going to pay for it?

>Lower taxes on people
>Lower taxes on Corporations
>Everybody gets a tax refund for medical care

Wtf where is all this money going to come from?

Whats going to happen when he does things to the budget obama couldnt even dream about?

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingpointsmemo.com/features/privatization/three/
forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/04/13/irs-admits-it-encourages-illegals-to-steal-social-security-numbers-for-taxes/#75522fcb4c04
tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
npr.org/2017/02/28/517523714/what-we-know-about-the-trump-house-gop-tax-plans-so-far
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WAR.

Hahaha I love israel and Trump so much. When trump first ran, I was with cruz because I thought cruz would be the best israel candidate, but trump has gone above and beyond. Trump is planning to funnel 25% of my paycheck directly to israel. This is good because israel and trump are good with money and will give me back twice as much. I also like helping israel because they're our greatest ally. Israel was there to help with 9/11. They're always there to help us. I only wish israel could be a state too and maybe our president could be israeli too since they are so good at running things and making me money. I was so sad to see israel get attacked so much by muslims that I gave my son's college fund to help poor homeless jews that are stricken with terrorism in israel. I love israel so much.

Hiring freeze on non-essential government workers (so a lot of fucking workers).

Infrastructure bill is '1 Trillion', but the government may only spend a fraction of that.

What do you mean? If the government isn't paying a trillion for the infrastructure bill, do you mean he'll try to pawn it off to private companies to own the roads and bridges?

>let's audit the corporations and find their tax shelters
>but sir, you have several tax shelters
>fuck
>well i guess we'll just sell the illegals back to mexico
>but sir they won't buy them
>fuck
>how does this whole government make money again?
>sir the government makes money through taxation
>then who can we tax?
>well sir, our current best taxpayer is the illegal immigrant, because they pay more into taxes than they actually owe and never claim their refunds. but sir, they're now all gone
>fuck. so what do we do?
>well sir, we could not do those things you said in the speech
>great idea! glad i thought of it. i'll just tell the american public that we can't afford it because illegal immigrants
>grand idea sir, you're brilliant

You're a faggot. Take a course in Economics. Highlight the regan years. Then you will understand.

>our current best taxpayer is the illegal immigrant
?
>they pay [...] taxes
??????????

they don't at all and you're a bad liar.

the stock market will continue to go up
same with housing market
same with debt
same with inflation

but it's just fine because your kids are going to pay for everything 30 years from now

>Wtf where is all this money going to come from?

You're seriously this dumb?

The US has an infinite amount of money. The numbers you list are a grain of sand.

It's why there'll never be a Fed audit.

Where does the money come from? Shhhh, that's a secret, goy.

>Ok but Bern-I mean Trump

Made me chuckle already.

He will Executive Order it into existence.

Also, magnificent digits. God Emperor-tier thread now underway.

Mexico will pay for it.

Or maybe we'll take the oil.

Fun fact: good infrastructure pays for itself

Isn't infrastructure being paid for partly by the private sector?

Are you implying that he has to make even one iota of sense to his constituents ? At this point they'd believe him if he said the moon was literally made of cheese.

It's a cult now, there's no other way to describe it. No criticism, no matter how minor or major will ever be legitimate. They've sold their scummy souls to him for...Idk even.

That is, actually, the literal plan.

Sell off the infrastructure and corporations then figure out how to maintain it for profit.

Here's the roadmap:
talkingpointsmemo.com/features/privatization/three/

Pure feudal libtardtarianism.

Thot is a cuck

>corporate flat tax
>tarriffs
>no longer spending Money on illegals
>>getting paid to fight other people wars

how the fuck does someone wihtout a social security number pay in to social security you fucking moron

You do realize that the lending rates at the fed are INCREDIBLY low right now? You could fund a lot of that with bonds and pay back a fraction of what you normally do.

MUH SALES TAX

How do you think they buy things? Do you think they have never been to McDonald?

Sales tax.

Where do you think they live? If they live in a building you know the cost of sales tax is included in their rental payments.

Do you think they all 11 million work under the table? No they use fake social security number and their employer takes the money out of their check, but they never collect the refund because it was fake.

TLDR: get a brain moran

Yes. Murray Rothbard right now literally cannot stop jizzing in his grave.

>for every one regulation, two will be cut

you know this greatly impacts the EPA, $$$ holders

Paying off the debt is a meme and will never happen.

Easy. Get rid of welfare.

The Federal Rejew just prints it up on a whim.

But this time we're going to use it for something other than giving it away to Jew banker friends.

>Increase the value of the USD by bombing ISIS and taking their oil
>Increase income of Americans drastically
>Increase GDP through infrastructure projects
>Increase total tax revenue by inviting corporations into our nation to do business in a hospitable environment

Sorry, Comrade. Your pinko-commie bullshit isn't going to fly here. Sup Forums is a capitalist board and I think you need to leave.

>borrow money from communist China
>then start officially recognizing the Republic of China on Taiwan
>communist China can't even talk to you anymore because of this

forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2016/04/13/irs-admits-it-encourages-illegals-to-steal-social-security-numbers-for-taxes/#75522fcb4c04

believe me, as a person who has worked in several restaurants with people that had sketchy-at-best work status, these people pay a lot into taxes. all they do is fill out a fake SSN, pay into a tax pool that they'll never collect from, and just take it like a champ. beats being drafted into a drug cartel.

>our wee little movement
trade deals u dumfuk

someone paying $1,000 a year in sales tax is a lot different than someone paying $15,000 a year i both income and sales tax.

i'll submit it twice just for the giggles.

The dollar turnover rate is ~7

It means for every dollar you spend, it is spent another 7 times. Simply put, $1 in Average Joe's wallet will produce $7 in GDP when he spend it.

Fiscal policy takes money out of people's disposable income. So that $1 is taken by the government. Sits in government bureaucratic quagmire for a decade until where it is spent is finally agreed upon. Therefore robbing thousands of dollars from the GDP just by taking $1 away.

Lowering taxes on everyone increases the incentive to spend, increasing revenue across all sectors, increasing the take of sales tax, increasing the take of income tax, increasing the take of business taxes as more corporate investments are made due to low business tax rates.
Essentially it is analogous to this...

If you owned a business and sold spoons:

would you rather charge $1 for your spoon, and sell 100 a month

OR

charge $100 for your spoons and sell 1 a month?

They use a legal immigrant's ss. It's fucked.

>throw sanctions on Best Corea
>they flood over the border into CHYNA
>CHYNA can't support them

meanwhile

>trigger up India and Tibet
>CHYNA needs that water
>CHYNA doesn't have the leadership to deal
>CHYNA gets thrown into social disorder

we could go on
no more free rides from the Clintons should be good enough though.

they get welfare, you ignorant stooge.

"immigrants" are brought in the inflate the GDP with their spending.

Dumb useless fucker. God damn. Little niglet.

It's happened in the past, why couldn't it happen again?

I just want to see China collapse as they have made us collapse

Public private partnerships on infrastructure to expand spending dramatically. Private puts up a trill or more and govt puts up a trill...a lot of spending to come.

1 trillion being spent on something useful for a change, I'm 1000% for it and I consider myself fiscally conservative.

1 trillion for american companies hiring american workers to use american resources and rebuild american infrastructure. And they all pay american taxes.

Under the federal rejew system it's mathematically impossible. If we paid back the debt there would be no more paper dollars in existence and the world would plunge into a deflationary collapse well before we even got close.

Trump can just print whatever amount of dollars he needs.
Obama administration printed many trillions to give to banks and other "too big to fail" companies as a free gift in their retarded QE program. May as well spend these money on ordinary people for once too.

>sales tax
>federal

Since when naziboos pretend to care about state spending?

wat

illegals are mostly independent contractors. aka self-employed. aka they don't get a "paycheck" with deductions. they get base payment and are expected to pay taxes on their own.

sales tax only funds a portion of state taxes. there are still state taxes that a normal citizen or legal working non-citizen pays on income, in addition to sales tax. this is either deducted from a paycheck if the person is an employee of a company, or the person is required to cut a check to the govt if self-employed. same with federal taxes, except there is no federal income tax.

fuck you. go back to mexico you fuck

most welfare recipients are trump voters

Yeah and they voted trump because they want jobs instead of welfare

*federal sales tax

not even close

Selling Alaska back to his BFF Putin.

> Sales tax.
They buy from places which evade all kinds of taxes.
> Where do you think they live?
In shady slums with no formal rent contract and pay in cash.
>Do you think they all 11 million work under the table?
Only negligible minority bothers with this SSN theft stuff, most of them never pay anything and don't care.

You can get more tax revenue with lower taxes, not to mention more jobs.

this is how trump pays for it

We will annex the moon and sell it

Brilliant madman

>54 Billion more for defense

Why

Isn't our defense spending already quite bloated?

This is a good point

>Lowering taxes on everyone increases the incentive to spend

this is a lie that retarded conservashits have been spreading for decades. it needs to stop.

everyone knows that taxes, especially corporate taxes, have no effect whatsoever on spending. none.

That's an awful analogy. I don't think you could have come up with something that explained your point any worse.

You mean when he started the precedent for doubling the national debt every eight years?

You have never worked in any type of fast food/retail/restaurant/entry level job.

They take the money out of your paycheck automatically, and send them in your name.

No one at the IRS ever sees your SS# until your employer AND you send your W2s in. Gtfo

I meant to say property tax in the 3rd line.

Also they do pay income tax. They just never collect on it.

How do they get welfare without documents? Have you ever applied to the government for any kind of assistance?

How are you going to get disability without medial records?

How are u going to get social security without a social security number?

How are you going to be income qualified for foodstamps without a tax return?

The only programs they receive are the ones that they get through their children WHO ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS.

Do you really think waiters and farm-workers and cleaning ladies/janitors are independent contractors?

Ill give you construction jobs which are rife with illegals, but they are only a small percentage of total illegal workers.

So where do they buy food and medicine? the back of a truck?

>Ok but Bern-I mean Trump, how are we going to pay for it?
>>Lower taxes on people
>>Lower taxes on Corporations
>>Everybody gets a tax refund for medical care
Good try on that last one kike.

Are you forgetting that the UN payments are going to end as well as payments to israel?

>Sup Forumstards defending spending
top fucking kek
Yes, mil-ind complex needs more welfare, halliburton shareholders will thank you for your service

trump is a classic fucking idiot who was born into money

Lol no you don't. What billionaire globalists programmed u retards to believe this?

When you raise taxes on the rich, you get more revenues. When you cut taxes on the rich, you get less revenues.

Right wing retards don't understand basic math.

Wtf is this post OP. Do u even economy? Fucktwit.

Less taxes on peoples promotes spending thus stimulating the economy.

Kicking out illegals since the US spends 110 billion on them and they only give 10 billion back.

Are you kidding? I don't even know what I'd do if I had some extra thousands of dollars per year instead of saving like a madman.

Actually I do know. I went out and bought a neat car for fun rather than economy the other month because my bank account was too fat. What might I do next?

I also decided to take an exotic (for me) vacation to have fun with some extended family.

>Steal SSN
>???

You are a fucking moron. It's called growing the economy.

>"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

>>Everybody gets a tax refund for medical care
Good try on that last one kike.

Maybe I am mistaken, but isnt that part of the new republican healthcare plan?

>Are you forgetting that the UN payments are going to end as well as payments to Israel?

I FUCKING WISH. He mentioned Israel as our greatest ally again.

Have you never heard of identity theft?

No fucktard, it's called needless spending. Tax cuts will be fine as long as spending is cut. You know what cause the spike? Iraq war. You know how Obongo reduce debt? By reducing 200,000 troop in Afghanistan and Iraq to 20,000.

>I FUCKING WISH. He mentioned Israel as our greatest ally again.
Too bad you wont be getting those payments shekelstein.

glad you still think he likes you LMAO.

This

Are you fucking retarded?
Jobs aren't going to disappear just because illegals will be deported.
Instead employer will have to hire someone with proper legal status, in proper legal way, pay him at least minimal wage instead whatever amount he felt like, and that new employee will actually start paying taxes.
Kicking out illegals helps to decrease "shadow economy" and bring huge portion of it into legal area, all while decreasing unemployment rates among actual american population.

Nigger obola spent more than all presidents combined in 2 terms. Nigger

yeah but he didn't say what sort of taxes.

is he going to cut down the taxation rate for the bottom 10% of earnings? is he going to remove the healthcare fee from the ACA? i mean, there are a lot of taxes that we encounter every day. you gotta be leery of anyone who says 'i'm cutting taxes.'

eh, not really. the biggest boom we've seen was in the 90s
>after H.W. Bush raised taxes

the trick is to raise them by a small amount so it doesn't hurt people too much. this filters out poorly-run businesses and allows others (that make quality product) to grow. now not only are you getting more from the citizens as they're being taxed more, they're also spending their money wiser on businesses that will stay open longer.

if you want a football team to succeed, do you cut down on the amount of training so they'll be happier? no, you increase training so they'll reap the rewards.

what? I dont want the us sending anymoney to the pit know as the middle east.

Every dollar spent in the Weapon industry brings you back 3 dollars.
Cause we're making the weapons here.

Sage and ignore shill threads.

Come on, Sup Forums, you're losing it tonight.

Cutting the useless part of the federal govt.
More money printing.

It's a combination of both. Spending cuts and tax hikes on the rich. Obama raised taxes on the rich. Multiple times.

and the economy soared

Why don't right wingers know what revenues are?

>"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

That was a great line from tonights speech.

I'm not a fan of one administration blaming the previous administration for the mess, but he just fucking savaged Obama while pretending to be Santa Claus. I think I have to start saying (no homo).

>economy soared
No it didn't you faggot were you born 10 years ago?

>taxes on the rich
Yeah like all his CIA banker friends who got off scott free?

Eat shit faggot we're deporting the Mexicans to Canada to blow your leaves around.

Yeah, shills, do what you're paid to do. Don't think about Trump's hypocrisy or faulty promises, just fucking slide these threads. Jesus. It's like you don't remember what we pay you for.

you are angry little boy

Angry, yes. I am a proud slav.

Little boy, no.

>Cut tax penalty on foreign revenue that keeps trillions out of the US economy
>Open the trillions of resources kept out of reach by eco-political bullshit
>Economy will boom
>Tax revenue will go up as well

But user, I was told the wealth will trickle down.

>instead of saving like a madman

unless you are a 1099 or you intentionally defer your tax payments, you get your taxes taken out of your paycheck. you don't "save like a madman" to pay your taxes.

second, you most likely are not getting a tax cut.

npr.org/2017/02/28/517523714/what-we-know-about-the-trump-house-gop-tax-plans-so-far

people making between $52k-$101k (the majority of americans) won't see any tax cut at all. people making lesss than $19k will get a tax INCREASE of 2%. the biggest tax cuts are for people making over $127k.

I was auditing employee files in a restaurant and most of the illegals either claim EXEMPT or just put down like 10 dependents on their W-4.

>waiters
Probably not from a chain restaurant, I'd likely agree most waiters are not.

>farm-workers and cleaning ladies/janitors
I'd say absolutely YES.
You pay most of them per hour, but not as your employee. I can hire 50 different hispanic cleaning ladies right now off of craigslist. Cut them a check or cash, it's a one time gig! They are responsible for paying taxes on their income.

it will. pic rel