ELAINE CHAO JUST SAID THEY'D ALLOW PRIVATE COMPANIES TO REPAIR INFRASTRUCTURE. THAT MEANS IF A COMPANY REPAIRS A ROAD...

ELAINE CHAO JUST SAID THEY'D ALLOW PRIVATE COMPANIES TO REPAIR INFRASTRUCTURE. THAT MEANS IF A COMPANY REPAIRS A ROAD, IT WOULD TURN INTO A TOLL ROAD.

SHE ALSO SLIPPED AND SAID FOREIGN. IS TRUMP GONNA ALLOW FOREIGN INVESTMENTS?

finally we are starting to turn into a true ancap society. thank you drumpf.

All roads are repaired by private companies in my state. Does your government have some sort of government bureau of filling potholes in cuckistan?

You pay taxes anyway. If the infrastructure becomes orders of magnitude better than government maintained infrastructure AND my taxes go down than you bet your ass I'll pay like a subscription fee to enjoy better quality roads.

It doesnt mean a toll road you idiot.

My dad works for a state highway crew and he serviced like 12 projects last year. I asked him if they've been catching up and he just laughed and said there were like 60,000 bridges and overpasses in his state. Government can't do it alone.

As soon as she slipped and wanted to say Foreign...i thought of Catherine Austin-Fitts who has been talking about the leveraged buyout of America that's been happening. FIRESALE!

Or the toll could go away once the cost is repaid

State government will likely be forced to hire an obese sheboon as a diversity coordinator. Of course she will be overpaid and completely useless

>roads will magically become toll roads if private contractors repair them.

what kind of retarded shit is this?

>head of Department of Transportation
>allows foreign companies to invest in the US and build roads
>Lao Yan gets assigned to build gravel roads in rural Mississippi
>not even Eddie can help him deal with these niggers
>Empire of Dust 2: Mississippi Madness

Wow its almost like you have no idea that local and state governments CONTRACT all of their roadwork and repair to private contractors.

For fucks sake

Didn't Japan pledge to invest in our infrastructure?

topkek

Oh shit. My sides. You evil gook motherfucker I've got 2 cracked ribs.

>Elaine Chao
>Private foreign entities
No thanks gook, we aren't going to be the next Canada.

>repairing a road automatically gives you ownership of it
>leaf intellectual

Probably councils do it (which is the state)

They do such here

She said it could turn into a toll road until they pay off the initial investment so that the tax payer never has to foot the bill. Example would be road gets built, goes toll road for 5 years then it is a free open road.

It means private companies may build it if they're cheaper than the state workers,

>private companies will repair the roads for free out of good will
go to sleep bernie. you're old and senile

The greatest season is autumn, when the leaf dies.

Umm.... private contractors bid on public works projects in the US.

She was talking about private companies paying for the infrastructure, and then recouping their costs by making them profitable, not bidding on the projects.

>file name

wew lad

stupid fuck or top tier shitposting

Here's how this works.

As of right now people who actually pay their taxes already have to pay to fix road A. Now, if the government contracted a private company to fix road A, and make an agreement on a time period, say 5-10 years, in which that company may operate a toll on the road to pay for the costs what ends up happening is this:

Road A gets fixed.
The cost to fix road A is paid for, again, by taxpayers.
However, now, because their is a direct tool on the road, it is also paid for by assholes who dodge paying taxes, illegals, and any other fuck who wants to drive down that nice brand new road.

This also creates an environment where taxes can be lowered on law abiding tax payers because the federal governments previous obligations to road A is now being repaired and paid for by a private company who is lessening the burden on taxpayers for the cost of the road that fucking everybody uses by collecting the cost of it directly from them on the road.

Chao said a toll is just one example, and it's a fucking good one. I have absolutely no problem with it.

Bonus: Trumps not only going to make Mexico pay for a wall, he's going to make illegals that are here help pay to fix our infrastructure.

That never happens. That's how they sold Beltway 8 in Houston and you've only ever seen the cost go up and they've even used "too many people are using it so we jumped the cost up to discourage some" used to be .50 a decade ago now it's 1.25 and it's not the only toll you go thru on the way to work.

>believing tolls would ever go away

Fuck goddamn Korean bitch, she needs to kill herself. Either get an honorary Aryan nip in her seat or just put a white man in the job cause she obviously doesn't know wtf she is talking about.

This would just be contractor work you retard.