57% very positive, 73% overall positive

For fuck's sakes, Trump crushed it

Cnn is fake news and owned by drumpf. There's nothing to see here but shilling by the government propaganda division.

Literally what

do you think FUCK TRUMP people even watched the motherfucking speech you swarthy no-islander?

kek

True.

Those numbers are really good, but a speech doesn't really do much. People will still be bitching and moaning tomorrow.

if trump keeps his mouth shout, this will be a lasting impression

just like they teach you in statistics 101, you must consider the people that were surveyed. who was surveyed in this whole thing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, his unpredictability and news hype almost guarantees it

I love this dude on cnn right now who was Trumps campaign manager just crushing these liberals especially van jones

kek

keep him away from twatter for two days

If even CNN is reporting 57%, you know the real number is somewhere in the 80-90% range.

Dems had to roll out this civilian because all their elected officials were too scared of losing their seats

he pandered to jews, latinos, and blacks, i know that cuckservatives loved that shit

HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING IT?

HOW??????

The CNN ANALYST even made that point and then said he was up there in the same region as Obama in 08 and Bush.... He also said for donald trump this is extremely high

Man you fuicking japs are still breeding even knowing you all come out retarded since being nuked

Not a single cough attack. The bar just got 10 feet higher

Wtf I hate CNN now!

Only bad shit was clapping every 45 seconds it's a little fucking ridiculous, We really earned the title Ameri-claps

Yeah... Take your meds.

And those democrats that sat on their hands looked like pathetic brat children.

Democrats continue to BTFO themselves.

He just won 2020 bitches. If you are a liberal best jump off a bridge to protest drumpf.

at least rename your files , idiot

>being surprised that people actually liked the one speech where Trump didn't go on insane tangents or full doom monger in tone
This was literally all he had to do from the start of his presidency and he would have had at least 55% approval ratings this entire month. The great question is if he'll be able to keep up this decent presidential persona or if he'll go off the rails again (sadly my guess is the latter)

Great speech. The Demoncrats really made themselves look terrible to the whole country. have we ever had such a crybaby reaction before to losing? They are even more deranged than they were for Bush-Gore. The Globalist must really and truly hate this man.

yeah it was probably more like 120% very positive

fuck CNN

Well if it's a CNN poll then they're polling their own viewers.

Also I'm pretty sure tons of people who dislike Trump still watch his speeches to see what he's doing. They think he's going to destroy the world so naturally they pay lots of attention to him.

The real question is, how did the Russians hack cnn's poll to give trump's speech a majority positive response?

link?

Heyyshilll lay off the drugs

shut the fuck up, redditard. you people are so fucking annoying. russia is out of the news. there's no need to keep bringing it back in

It was a meme you dip, wow you are retarded go hang yourself you mouthbreathing double-digit iq mongoloid

Say it shill, SAY IT!!

>>Drumpf is done, its over for him...
HAHAHAHAHA

fuck off you annoying, redditard. now you're doubling down on being a stupid fucking redditard. just go back already. you don't even know what a meme is

obvs troll is troll, we kno you actually love Trump

Leaf you know this is some faggot half nip child of a fellow burger stationed in Japan trolling because they are mad they are sadly black as fuck. Please kill yourself if you intend on troling here any longer.

HEY YOU FUCKING SLANT EYE NIP, STOP TAXING OUR HARLEYS. VROOOOOOM

l2id newfag

R A R E

Flag fag

These cucks disacuck. (1/penis)

These cucks disacuck. (2/penis)

I always knew people from Mozambique were assholes.

What part you from bruh?

Do you guys think CNN is kissing ass to get back to interviewing Trump? And if he did let them interview, do you think they'd go back to their jewish tricks?

thats quite a honker on that woman

A fucking ak 47

GUN DRILL
U
N

D
R
I
L
L

>Shareblue-Sample-01.jpg
You're the same guy aren't you
nice trolling

To be fair, the only people who watched it are people who actually care at all about anything other than virtue signalling. Why do you think libtards can't name a single concrete thing they hate about Trump? All they do is read headlines/social media posts and just take it at face value.

By tomorrow the MSM will have colluded and gotten some dark narrative spin going to let everyone know how to think.

Did he actually do well?

I will troll here forever and you can never stop me