Thank you Trump

Thank you Trump.
From the bottom of my heart, no memes, no bull.
Thank you.

Is Trump going to bring back the glory days of America where a factory worker will be able to raise a family in his own house, with a car, and with enough savings to go on vacation and retire comfortably?

>actually praising a return to fascism and isolationism that kept us in stagnation
thanks drumpf for ruining our country

this type of immigration reform would be great, but it cuts directly against the democrats plan to take over the country via "muh demographics" so i doubt it will get through unless it includes "ANNEX MEXICO AND GIVE IT 300 ELECTORAL VOTES"

i dont get why any country wouldn't have a merit-based system

what exactly does the USA do now to consider people for immigration? i'm too lazy to look it up

So America will take all the best from the third world, turning them into even worse shit holes?
Does this mean we're getting more filthy Indian programmers?

It's a lottery. 5th grade education or multiple doctorates, each applicant has an equal shot

pretty retarded desu

i mean USA is greatest country and all that but that's a really dumb immigration policy, how did that ever get passed?

God I fucking hope so.

How can you be so heartless?
Dems only care about advancing markets and being on top globally.
Do you really not care for what America means?
What a citizen of this country should be and act like?

Stagnation being your only fear is terrifying.

it's already pretty merit-based heavy

I mean academia is 60% the U.S., everybody that leaves graduate school in europe wants to pursue a PhD in the U.S., let alone in the rest of the world, these people get in with student visas and if they manage to score positions within the universities they stay for longer

on top of that you get all the top engineers and programmers from china, india, etc. that go work there for american companies, as I understand there are so many applicants for these qualified work visas (people with jobs waiting for them in the U.S. already) that they let each year like 1/20 of the total demand and who gets in it's pretty much a lottery

then you have relatives of people already in the U.S. that get fast tracked to a green card

mexican farmers that work in the border (because americans won't fill those positions) get in with another type of temporary visa (h-1b)

then you get refugees

I guess these last 3 would be cut in this scenario

Redpill me on Lyndon Johnson. Why did he reform immigration?

So taxes go to universities and foreigners attend.

Worse, aren't leftists always bitching about how America needs to stop interfering in foreign affairs?

Yet the moment isolationism is brought up it is shouted down if it is in the narrative they don't like.

Lyndon "We'll have the niggers voting Democrat for 50 years" Johnson.

It's in the OP's pic.

This is stupid.
He's been compromised.
There is no way we're going to be able to avoid a leftist hell now.
Fuck him.

and then the russians and chinese keep speeding ahead and come back to bend us over

thanks trump

>pretending atomization isn't a thing

He was a the Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi of the United States. Quote from Kalergi:

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

how do you justify it though? how was anyone like 'ok lets give equal chance to subhuman retards that will contribute next to nothing?'

Democrats are Jew pawns. Start to finish.

Bring an American is being whatever the fuck you want.
Land o the free

everybody knows if it wasn't for immigration the U.S. academia wouldn't be nearly as strong as it is right now

I don't know if americans don't tend towards academia, if common core has ruined a generation of potential phd students or if it's just a natural outcome of your country having 300mil people and the rest of the world 7 billion and everybody wants to get into the U.S.

anyway these people don't tend to come back to their countries, so all the benefits of their education ends up going to the U.S. economy, unlike their countries of origin that get cucked of all the education money they invested into these people over ~15 years (look up brain drain)

You Trumpcucks are literally the most ignorant people alive, never actually know a single thing about wtf you're talking about. It's already merit based in so far as you basically get fast tracked if you're a person of merit, educated, etc to the point its the only realistic way of immigrating to the USA. A shit poor stupid nobody spends years and years waiting and hoping they get chosen in some lottery, no guarantee and low chances, their best bet to get sponsored by an American citizen, even then good luck. They're already vetted in a giant clusterfuck and basically screwed. Why the fuck do you think shit poor mexicans risk death in a desert trying to get here if it was easy to immigrate legally?

It's all bullshit propaganda he's feeding you to get your trailer trash to get energized again so he can continue his con game after being exposed a bit too much already. What results unfortunately is you morons killing more legal immigrant merit-based Indian Engineers thinking they're muslim, shouting "get out of my country" like the morons you are.

Lets do a merit-based deportation, including existing citizens. There goes all of Trumpcuckia. So many empty trailer parks.

America was only founded for White people... good White folks .

t. Pajeet who's mad that he can't poo in his code monkey office at Microsoft.

>Shareblue-Sample-05.jpg
I see what you did there

ever heard of green-card lottery?

THAT'S OUR FUCKING SYSTEM!

merit=/=luck

what percent of people worldwide are in graduate school? Not too many. Many less if you factor out americans. A student visa is a lot different from other visas.

The merit based system is already in place.

What t-dawg is talking about is your last 3. green-card lottery/free-pass visas

REPEAL THE 1965 IMMIGRATION ACT

REPEAL THE 1965 IMMIGRATION ACT

That's what he's gonna do. Along with axing those H1 Visas, and probably making Visas even more selective.

This should only be a stepping stone to a race-based system, not the end goal. I'd much prefer uneducated white Europeans over financially independent gooks. Civic nationalists get out.

No. Manufacturing (as a grunt doing the manufacturing) will never again be a decent job for Americans. Too much competition from 3rd world hellholes and robots.

> retire comfortably?
No. Retirement is going to undergo some pretty severe cutbacks in the coming decades. Too many old people and not enough young ones. If you're still young now, start looking for a job that you can do well into your 70's.

No, repeal the GCA of 68 and the NFA of 34

Kek at the filename