Time to answer this question once and for all Sup Forums. We need to come to a full consensus here

Time to answer this question once and for all Sup Forums. We need to come to a full consensus here.

Are traps gay?

Personally I'm going to say NO, but only if they can pass for a girl on they're own. Also BEING a trap is gay as fuck but liking them is not.

kys sage

Yes. Traps are gay, they fucking have penises. You like dick, in what fucked up liberal bizarro land does that not make you a cocklover? I fucking hate nu/pol/, why are nazis such literal faggots?

It's 2017.
Time to stop falling for the vaginal jew.
Get yourself a trap gf.

Yes

It's scientifically proven that being bottom is only 50% gay. Being a top is realistically straighter than having sex with a woman because you are essentially dominating a stronger animal. Domination is the literal definition of masculinity.

A Trap is literally a dude who shaved his head, took estrogen pills to get titty gains and put on lipstick.

Just because the dude looks like a lady doesn't mean it isn't still a dude. Traps are gay.

if fucking anzu is gay i don't want to be straight

traps are hella gay desu

their whole appeal is being generic animu girl with a dick.

OP is hella gay

Anzu is a chick... I think

>shaved his head

I meant shaved his face oops

>>being gay is straight
>be a fucking leaf
What did your parents do to you?

Day of the Rake September 24, 2017.

If you like dicks and men's assholes, you're a faggot. Just come to terms with being a queer already.

Trap x Guy is absolutely degenerate, but Trap x Girl is acceptable.

Being attracted to them is not gay. As they strive to be and most times are attractive in a feminine way. Having sex with them is not gay either as you're sexually attracted to the feminine features of said individual. All that is true assuming they are passable. If you're fucking a man in a wig you're gay.

Yes traps are gay, they were born male, identify as male, and have a penis. Kill yourself, this isn't politics.

It's actually illegal to call someone a gender that they don't identify as in my country. I expect an apology you ignorant burger.

Maybe it makes you more dominate but it still makes you a faggot

anzus a girl dude

THOU SHALT NOT LIE WITH MANKIND, AS WITH WOMANKIND: IT IS ABOMINATION

>anzu
>girl(female)

pick one

no, traps are basically feminine twinks that will crossdress

I see your point, but I counter with this: what if it's a reverse trap?

it's time to swallow... the truth anons
>TRAPS ARE FUCKING GAY

Putting your dick in a hole=Manly and good
Getting dick in you=womanly and therefore bad
There is no gay, only penetration. Being a man or being a woman.

is this the boipucci general?

kek
kek

Traps are the final redpill.

literally what

No, they arent, but they're degenerate and addictive

Help me Sup Forums, i have even started reading romantic trap manga

a tomboy, dumb leaf

you're in denial you imbecile
if it's got a dick, it's a dude, and you're gay. it's time to swallow... the truth

guide me, kek

This has to be one of the most hilariously stupid things I've ever heard on Sup Forums. Someone please screenshot it.

So you really think that the guy that is fucking the other guy in the arse is "straighter" than a straight man having heterosexual intercourse with his wife?? What the fuck have they put in the water in Canada?

Still gay because they look masculine(ish), but less gay because they have an actual vagina.

no, its time for you to swallow a cute trap feminine penis

he is handsome

theres a considerable difference between having and not having a dick, you absolute nincompoop

I'm not attracted to dudes. Male bodies turn me off

I wouldn't bang. I wouldn't be attracted to fat women, for example, so reverse traps wouldn't do anything.

It depends on the level of trappyness said trap has
Anyone would hit on a tomboy
Nobody would like a dyke or a trans

But traps have small feminine bodies

>he

The fuck is wrong with you?
If you like penis on anything it's gay.
Just be happy being a faggot. It's one of the best times in history for your people.

user I will tell you. Traps ARE gay; unless you were tricked and didnt see the benis.

traps are fucking gross. believe me, i tested the waters, but they were fuckig gross. feels good being heterosexual hbu
>oh yeah you're gay AHAHAHAH

that's why i'm attracted to them

No he doesn't think. He just hates himself for remaining closeted with secret sessions with his coworker after drinks.

So he's not gay and his pal is only half. Until they switch

Liking a trap is the straightest gay thing you can do.

Being a trap turns you into the gayest gay there is.

Believe it or not the second option is more fun :)

Human sexuality is a spook

It's all about how you go about it, if you like to suck traps off and get fucked by them you're turbo gay. If you have them suck you off and you fuck them in the ass then you're somewhat gay, this "somewhat" can go from just a bit to a lot depending on how you answer the next questions:
>Do you like traps more that women?
>Do you only like 100% passable traps/trannies or do you also like twinks and femboys
>Do you give them a reach around for courtesy or because you like it
>Do you see traps as nothing but fuck buddies or would you consider dating/marrying them?
>Do you like em with boobs or do you want them to reteain some masculinity?

Is this the perfect solution for gay men?

THIS IS A GUY?

liking dick: gay
if you can't swallow... the truth, go back to Sup Forums and your little tumblr echo chamber where denialism reverberates quite well

it's only gay if it's 3d
2d traps aren't gay

Exactly...

The vaginal Jew has taken over and Sup Forums is filled with Zionists, so what do you expect...

If you don't think traps are superior to women in every way besides the vagina, then you're literally retarded or gay

No they are not gay but this is a redpill even Sup Forums won't accept. Leave them to be in their blue pilled fantasy

Only if it's 3D.

>liking this is straight

>tanned
Gross
>Anyone would hit on a tomboy
No, tomboy are shit. They're only good for fixing and turning into proper feminine girls.

>ITT gay shit

SHE'S WORSE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE

TURKISH

it's a slippery slope user. we all know wjat happens once you start down that slide..
Dear diary:
>day one: wow traps r cute uwu
>day two: am i gay? lol nah. just let one of these cuties suck me off and ill be fine
day three: BBC IN MY ASS FUCK ME HARDER DADDY

Gay

liking traps isn't gay. gay is that sharp inhalation of breath you get when you see your buddy pause for a moment while splitting firewood and wipe the sweat from his brow; it's that quiet feeling of appreciation and that tiny little tingle you get when you can see the cords of his thigh muscles through the tight denim of his jeans.

>describing yourself

fan de zulma detected
>inb4 this ain't taringa

It's more gay not fucking her

who's this

but he does that every night

degeneracy isn't attractive user, you should know better by now

Yes it is gay. if you see a picture of a trap and do not know they are a trap and find them attractive, that is not gay. But to prefer or like traps is gay.

You can clearly tell thats a dude. It actually gay as shit

>this ain't taringa
people post taringa memes here

>liking dick isn't gay

who are you attracted to in pic related

>mfw guys make better girls than girls do.

Remove sissy anime boys.

They are bi.

If you like a "girl" and only found out too late she is a trap, then that is not gay, since he was a cishet woman for all you knew.

If you like a hot passable trap, and like his cock as well, you are bi.

Its not full gay, since they still look like hot girls, but liking cock will make you bi.

fuck off, your sexuality is a hardwired chemical reaction based on visual stimuli.
otherwise penises and vaginas would be about as sexy as ears and elbows.

>All men are now gay.

>tfw likely going to start becoming the eternal gf before too long
I'm falling for the trans meme. I only hope I can make up for my degeneracy by not joining (((them))). I feel that this is what I have to do, please pray I find clarity before it is too late.

Would you fuck a downie?

a dick is huge, thick and veiny and smells like ammonia; a feminine benis is cute, soft and smells like vanilla and raspberries. two completely different things. so i agree, liking dicks is definitely gay.

I'm already at the bottom of that hill, lol.

I would never suck trap cock, but I would definitely fuck trap in stock.