TRUMP NO

TRUMP NO

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/ourguy/

/mi/

Didn't a jew guy in NY just arrested for making anti-semitic phone threats to friends and family?

Wasn't some jew kids on college got caught drawing swastika n shit on campus, some weeks ago?

This timeline is fucking hilarious

>hey rabbi whatcha doing?

i am honored and proud to have voted for, and to have Donald Trump as the president of the united states

>Normies will now investigate what false flags are

This man literally cannot stop winning.

also reminds me of the alleged poop swasticas reported at a college.

People demanded proof it happened and a very obviously faked one was coughed up, and the story soon forgotten.

President Trump suggests shitlib renegade "Jews" are desecrating the bones of their own grandparents to make him look bad because of course they fucking are.

If they gave two shits about the survival of the Jewish nation, they'd go to Israel, put on an IDF uniform and start shooting sandniggers.

He's just frog whistling the base. Not to worry, his rambling statement was really ambiguous. There is a lot of room for plausible deniability.

You know as well as we do that these "Jews" are no friends of Israel or of the Jewish people.

I love living in this timeline.

They are.

Yup I hate diaspora (and religious) Jews on the same level the Sup Forums hates all Jews. One of the reasons I post here in the first place.
I love how they panic and cry all the time lately. Based Trump

TRUMP YES

is it true tho?

you can tell uncle Sup Forums what you shekel-kins have been up to

I live in the philly area and I was just talking to my parents about the recent incident of """antisemitism""" where a bunch of jewish gravestones were flipped over or something. I remarked that it's probably bullshit, and they wouldn't believe me.

Is there a database, pastebin, or website that keeps track of all the times jews have been caught doing false flag antisemitic vandalism against themselves?

Based jewbro, thanks for sacrificing your shekels and place at the table of Moloch to speak the truth

You know, every single time doubt fills my mind that Trump is a plant and working with (((them))) he always manages to regain my trust. He's absolutely amazing and godlike. I fucking love the guy man.

Digits confirms validity of the statement.

>David Duke
>the head of the Ku Klux Klan

Wat

atheist and israeli jews are just as bad, famalam. Especially when the distinction between them is tenuous as best, with people constantly migrating from israel to the west and vice versa. One day they're israeli, the next day they're diaspora.

Poo swastika was at Sam Hyde's Alma Mater.

Secretly? LOL

leftists engaging in false flags isn't exactly a secret

The time has come to set the record straight. go trump

Nice lamp but it clashes with the end table

Not just any college Sam Hyde's Alma mater.

Now Trump has a power level greentext.

I want to fuck your women.

To be fair, it's probably not the jews knocking over their own ancestor's graves. The goldbergs are knocking over the silversteins' graves and the lipschitzes are knocking over the rosenblatts' graves. The net effect is the same, but it's important to bring this up when people argue that there's no way the jews would desecrate their own family's graves. Because it's not THEIR family. Each one will justify that the other jews' graves need to be destroyed because subverting the goyim is worth it.

And there's probably an insurance scheme from the synagogues who own the graveyards too. Always multiple angles with these sorts of things.

>giving normies this much credit
pls

>might be

Trump is now official OVER 9000 THOUSANDSSSSS

The way I know Jews, yeah
Well the main problem with the diaspora is that they have a clear nomad Jewish identity which is antithetical to any national identity, while Israelis (And non Jewish "Jews" who rejected their Jewish identity, I suppose) have a clear national identity, thus can "adopt" a different national identity when immigrating easily. A person who grew up in Israel can easily understand and connect to the concepts of patriotism and nationalism, a diaspora Jew rarely can.
I thought about it a lot, and I can expend much on the subject but I don't wanna start a whole thing and shit up the thread.
Nah, you wanna fuck cherrypicked celebrities and 90% euros.

There are scores of documented hate-crime hoaxes since the election.

fakehatecrimes.org/

it's for all fake hate crimes though, not just jewish ones

>mfw the jews don't want whites to coexist with blacks and hispanics.

There are dozens of us that are not cucks

i can still win this, right?

oh shit wrong thread lmao

This would be a lot cooler if Trump wasn't Israel's bitch. If Trump named the jew, told Israel to fuck off, and revealed to the masses that TV and Film are jewish propaganda, he would be the best president since Andrew Jackson.

>48855
What did kek mean by this?

>Wasn't some jew kids on college got caught drawing swastika n shit on campus, some weeks ago?
Pretty sure this was pre-election but yes that did happen.

Is there a video/recording of him saying this? I'm trying to find one and so far no luck.

I don't mind people like you who actually unironically just want your country and to leave the rest of us alone.

But the issue is that you're able to do this because there's an entire network and power structure of diaspora jews influencing the entire western world to bend over backwards to help israel, from subtle ways to clearly overt ways. While there many be plenty of people like you in israel who just want to act like a normal nation, the jews as a whole do not operate this way. There will always be this back and forth blurring the lines. There will always be these diaspora yids.

I'd have no problem with israel if it weren't for the fact that israel extends these feelers into the west to subvert the goyim. Separating israeli from diaspora really is a false dichotomy.

When the next shoah comes we'll make sure you get a painless death

If you see yourself as a Jew while living in the west you are a (very central) part of the problem. Also dozens is a very small number

OH NO TRUMP IS FINISHED

oh wait he's already president

I dont hate jews at all, only judaism and zionist power structure.

We're only a month in. He could give them the CNN treatment yet.

All he would have to do is make a vague statement and people will connect the necessary dots.

That's the independent they are very unreliable. They have been caught on so much bullshit and lies. Also you're just showing the title. You're the retard audience that the independent loves. You just read the fucking title assume it's true and move on. You are a fucking idiot sir. I apologize for being toxic, but I can't stand these liberal news articles.

Oh please diaspora jew, these are all liberal jews with Israeli citizenship that support an ethnostate for only them. You're not fooling anyone.

Yup, which is why I advocate for either the force integration of Jews in the west(outlawing Judaism, enforcing the state religions, keeping an eye on nepotism. This ship has sailed for the most part, should have been done several centuries ago) or their banishment to Israel. I would also like Israel to not be a parasite.
But keep in mind that I was talking exclusively about the psychology of an average diaspora and the average Israeli, without touching politics at all, so it's not really a false dichotomy because there is a profound cultural difference that only widens by the decade.
You probably should. I mean not genetically if you don't feel like it (most of your Jews will probably be de facto Europeans anyway) but if some is calling himself a Jew, I know that I wouldn't get close to him.

TRUMP BROWSES Sup Forums CONFIRMED, /OURGUY/

>I don't hate all jews
You shouldn't. Even the "based" kikes will spawn nation wreckers, same as law abiding blacks will spawn gang-banging niglets.

can isreal even take hold all the jews (Ashkenazi and Israeli) in the world?

I wish most juden thought that way.

It is a false dichotomy, because the only reason jews in diaspora behave differently than those in israel is because of location. You put the israeli jews in a diaspora setting, and for the most part, they'll start shilling for cultural marxist bullshit. And likewise, when you take a bunch of marxist diaspora jews and put them in israel, suddenly they start acting more traditionalist and nationalistic.

Which all makes sense. It's just important to realize that the problem stems from being an external group parasitizing a host nation. You want them all to be forced into israel, so we are in agreement there. Although the jews have been kicked out like a hundred times from various places in europe and they always keep worming their way back in.

you can fit six million in just a few acres of land I hear it told

Check the ADL website

Registering bullshit claims of antisemitism is their whole purpose for existing

>mfw Trump comes out and confirms the Holohoax is jewish lie

I can't even imagine the level of butthurt that would follow. It would be glorious.

Bullshit. Hes a good goy.
He gave his hot daugther ivanka to one

understand that whether the holocaust is real or not, for many jews it's 100% fact. And the holocaust happened because when Hitler tried to kick them out of the country, no one would take them as refugees.

(It does make one wonder why no one would take such excellent people...)

But anyway, it's like a meme they learn when they're young, implicitly, that making refugees is bad and not taking in refugees is VERY bad. This is why jews push for multiculturalism. They're indoctrinated to see it as a moral imperative, even if they don't understand their own motivations for being such nation-wrecking cunts.

>Hey Rabbi whatcha doin?

when they try to smear Trump;
but spill the whole fucking jar of redpills

Pure coincidence.

David Duke got a promotion to the head of the Ku Klux Klan? Well I'll be.

Rabbi exposed

Idk. If not something else should be done with the diaspora, or we'll expend if we have the ability, but the point is that regardless we should not exploit the west like some 3rd world country. We are more than capable of taking care of ourselves financially.
I disagree. The diaspora is an external group to any nation in it's core, it is a central part of Jewish tradition as nomads - but once they get the taste of national identity (by which I mean fully accept and understand it from birth) they are no longer a part of the nomad parasite culture. The point is that an Israeli has the ability of becoming an American for example, in all the important ways(assuming he is genetically overwhelmingly European as well of course), while a diaspora Jew who is born an American is barely an American at all.

never trust a kike

Can't tell if bro jew or taqiyya

Russian.

I read an article a few months ago (with a lot of relevant Jewish quotes) said that Zionists WOULD actually want more anti-semitism, and would actually be faking these "hate crimes" because they want Jews to return to Israel, which makes sense considering what we call Zionists today are basically Israeli ultranationalists.

Of course the right wingers and neo-cons have never done such a thing.

>Trump having the balls to say what everyone already knows

This breed of SJW faggot false flags constantly. FBI-kun discredited shitloads of the people who write nigger and cry nigger, draw swastikas and cry nazi and cry that cyberbully threats only to find out all the threats came from their own IP.

>the Antifa cries out that he's punching fascists as he acts exactly like a fascist

Hey JIDF, can you explain to me why so many jews in the west are actively trying to destroy Israel?

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

Mainly Progressivism as far as I can see. The dead children hurt their feelings

go ahead, they are easy

Oh by the way, check out my thread

Did he suggest this in the congressional address? I must have missed it

>HUU HUU HUU TRUMP IS A ZIONIST HUU HUU HUU TRUMP IS A JEW PLANT HUU HUU

>Trump LITERALLY Watcha Doin' Rabbi's the fucking kikes

>*cricket chirps*

Damning, final evidence that we are being shilled by retards. Where are you, you lying cunts? Come out here so that I can laugh at you. How fucking WRONG you were, and how RIGHT I was, do I even need to say it to your face for it to burn you like holy water on a vampire?

I don't. Your cowardice, your submission to right wing will, is just as sweet. Your timid skulking in the shadows is proof that I have won, and you have lost, and you will NEVER EVER be free of the back of my hand so long as you live.

whatcha doin rabbi

>your not allowed to say the jews holocausted themselves as a sacrifice to establish Israel either.

>David Duke, head of the KKK

what the fuck nigga? he's been out of the kkk for decades

>ITS REAL
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
all that shit about him being a jewish puppet made me suspicious but this confirms he's for real
he fucking redpilled everyone on the false flag jew

kill yourself your edgy fuck

trump is obviously a fucking zionist and his children are married to kikes, yet you conveniently ignore this so he can continue to fit your "god-emperor" narrative

>oy vey! it wasn't us goyim.

But it's also accurate

What, the dozen or the calling yourself a Jew?

>Being excited about winning a non-existent argument on an underwater basket weaving and cartoon frog website

you mean other than all the cases where Jews got arrested firebombing their own churches

why is (((Sanders))) not on this list?

only a member of the KKK would ever suggest a false flag

>a Palestinian and an Israeli agree that trump is based
Indeed the best timeline

>this forces them to report on the times rabbis/imams have done this to themselves and were caught

Because he wasn't involved in shaping the open borders immigration policies, even if he supports them.

All the people in that image were, like Emanuel Celler, who's responsible for the 1965 Immigration Act, or George Soros who's directly responsible for the refugee crisis.