>...
>"ISRAEL!"
>[STANDING OVATION]
>*Mouths "Thank you" while everyone is clapping*
>*Waits for applause to subside*
>"BIGLY!"
>[Crowd starts chimping and clapping]

Why do Americlaps do this?

This time the clapping was an insult to the democrats who sat in their seats the whole time and never clapping, as a sign of protest.

They were spite claps.

Surely you're familiar with spite claps, cunt.

>planes hit twin towers
>clap in spite

See, this emu-fucking Bruce gets it.

The general American viewpoint of Israel (read: not of stormfront) is that of a small state with Western values within a sea of oppressive Islamists.

Americans love the underdog, and they believe that Israel is an underdog

The muslims were dancing on rooftops. They do not understand the clap. I'm sure those that did certainly clapped.

>Spite claps

>This is something Americans actually do

Jesus.

if you don't clap for them, they will crash even more planes into tall buildings, and attack even more vulnerable naval ships, and point the nuclear weapons they stole from you at you, while denying they even have them

the jew cries out as he hits you

The underdog with 300 nukes and worlds 5th largest air force... Shows how dumb and brainwashed the average fat useless American is.

no, only faggot brainwashed evangelicals root for israel.

everyone else just tiptoes around jews because they will ruin you if say anything to offend them

because they don't religiously succle on the palestinian teat like you, leftard scum

God idiots like you really do exist, don't they? Interesting.

WRONG

5 Israelis were dancing in the Doric Towers parking lots, high fiving and flicking lighters like a rock concert, celebrating the twin tower attack. They were celebrating so suspiciuosly that they got arrested.

Then they got sent to the FBI.

best laugh I've had in a while

thanks "mate", have a "vb" and an "a1 sheila" on me

cheers cob

get a real job, Jew

link?

I'm clapping for you right now, cunt

Go drink fosters ya fackin cunt

HERE HERE !

*claps in American*

lel

Too much freedom and decentralized power means there's no cohesive social structure, which leads to chaotic evolutionary patterns that produce low-IQ individuals.

Hillary could have prevented this.

>please clap

Clapping