Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

im from northern canada and have essentially never seen a black person in real life before. Can you guys fill me in on why you hate them so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PSWFZXDPp0
cncpunishment.com/forums/showthread.php?3059-Danny-Lee-Hill-Ohio-Death-Row
youtube.com/watch?v=kl8D8d_NrmY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=eWSlERaN7UQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage

slide it

I'm jealous

Brah

Fpbp

Sup Forums mad coz blacks got bigger dicks

The smell like cooked caribou meat.

bigger then Malayns lol. Everyone knows Germanics and Meds have the biggest dicks on earth.

Found lying pedro

I assume you've seen a polar bear without the fur? Basically the same thing.

Subscribe to Colin Flaherty's YouTube channel.

Here's one to get you started:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PSWFZXDPp0

really makes you think. Do you have to nail eskimo broads?

I never saw nigger til i was 15
T. Czech

I never saw nigger until i was in Germany

It's just a meme, they're great. They're so great, in fact, that its what makes the meme so darn funny.

They hate them because they look different. No reason, just racism.

Didn't see a black guy until I was 19 when I went to college in Helsinki

>Going on a kind of tour around town
>doing stupid challenges at checkpoints organized by older students
>I was in a group of about 7-8 new students
>slightly drunk
>after a checkpoint the girls in our group talking to each other, smoking
>two niggers come over
>drop their pants
>tyrone says: would you like to set these on fire
>checkpoint organizer panics
>pulls the girls away while another organizer tells the nigs to fuck off
>last checkpoint a bar where all the groups go to drink
>organizers give our group free drink tickets so we don't say anything
>mfw

Wrong, I've tried liking niggers before but most have this obnoxious Im-better-than-you attitude. If you treat niggers like humans they will hate you for it.

Because we are literal virgin Trumpsters with no friend and no life. That's why we voted Trump, that's why we keep supporting him even though normal people hate him.

I thought finns were alpha unlike the other nordics, why didn't you guys beat the niggers into a coma like you did to the Russianshits

>leaf

Kek confirms. Med here and I can confirm

wrong. they are normal people and act just like everyone else.

I'll drive you around Chicago on a Wednesday afternoon and you can make up your own mind

Only three guys: one manlet, one liberal citydweller and me.
I didn't even notice until the nogs started leaving and the organizer was pushing us to go somewhere else

Wrong, I suggest you import a few into your little shothole and stop taking your worldview from music videos and movies. That said there are obviously exceptions.

same reason we hate chinks, they are subhuman filth that do not belong in an enlightened society

They have no shame. They do not feel guilt. 1/20 of them are genetically predisposed to violence. The average black person has an IQ equivalent to what white people used to consider the cut off for mental retardation, and it had to be lowered because of them. They are the biggest supporters of the Democratic Party and have an inherent tribal mentality even in the modern civilized world. They are ungrateful. They have no sense of time. They have poor financial sense. They celebrate criminals and descry authority, and write mostly terrible music. Every city they populate gradually becomes a war zone.

Some of them are smart, good people. For every one, there's a dozen savages. They're built for a world where all they need to do is be able to fight to fend off people who attack them. They mature quickly, are good at running and jumping, but they're mostly useless.

They kill the same number of white people every year that white people kill, despite white people outnumbering them 5:1. The only caveat is that they kill even more of their own people.

>Raised in quiet white suburb until 12
>Sent to G&T magnate school after moving to the city.
>School had 30% black students bused in from the ghetto as some kind of fucked up misguided hippy experiment.
>School had black woman principal.
>Challenged to a fight in 6th grade by black kid in music class after being bullied by him.
>Accepted.
>Kicking his ass really good.
>5 other black kids join in.
>I hold my ground.
>I am suspended and nothing happens to the black kids.
>White parents converge on school in outrage.
>Principal (40yo woman) dies of heart attack 1 week later.
>Stepdad thinks that I need to go with him to have dinner at black friends house in niggertown.
>I go and am invited by stepdad's friend's kids to go to roller rink.
>I walk in to rollerrink and am only white person of several hundred.
>Literal "Animal House" movie record scratch scene when I walk in.
>What are you doing here, "whitey"?
>Fuck you hippies. Fuck everyone who doesn't have to live with blacks and judges the shit out of white people for not taking their crap all day long.

Most blacks are fine. They're not any different than you or me. About 10-15% of blacks are loud, stupid, violent fuckups who have no place in society

I'm from rural northern England and I've only seen black people when I go to cities.
My gf lives in the nearest city to me (Newcastle) It has lots of Pakis.

I sometimes go to London for work and it's not English any more. I feel like a foreigner there. In the capital city of my country.
It makes me sad.

wrong. we have many and they are all good hard working people.

It's the way they act; which by extension is because of both their tendency for violence, and because of their lack of intelligence in the general black populace of Africa and America, though it may be less as such in the Americas due to interbreeding between whites and blacks over the past 150 or so years that they have been here for.

someone post the pic of that black guy with the weird hair and head that looks folded up

this one?

Fuck you. You have the percentages backwards.

No, he means the brain grove dude. :-P

good posts

I think I know the one you're talking about. Too bad I don't have it saved

Nope. I think it might be a mugshot

This thread is now a nigger dump
Post your niggers for free fried chicken wings and to help the newfags figure out why we don't like blacks

cncpunishment.com/forums/showthread.php?3059-Danny-Lee-Hill-Ohio-Death-Row

I got banned for posting that gif awhile back... good times.

How long ago was that?

Black people...there's many subcultures! There's shaft: cool and confident: There's the weekend: new age and hardcore, there's the crack fiend, there's the ben carsons, there's the obamas, beyonces, the bangers, the rappers, the 80's panthers. Unfortunately like all races these are just fronts for nuance and they are complex people who's race only really defines them if they let it. Some races have cross over stereotypes, ESPECIALLY whites. There's enough white chocolate in America to dip a whole acre of strawberries in. That and weabos. Black people? Well... as a people they are the ying to the white yang. But we all know as an individual they are... complicated.

I have probably fapped to this woman's ass 100 times. Sux.

I work in an emergency department in a predominately black city. There's no way to ignore the differences between white and black patients. It's the nigs who are dying the most from chronic, preventable illnesses because they refuse to do anything to save themselves. The same jigs with $50 nails and iPhones won't spend $4 to buy their meds.

The other day I saw a nig who refused adjuvant chemo because he didn't want to lose his terrible hair temporarily. He'd rather risk dying quickly.

Multiple times I've seen nigs who got cancer and did absolutely nothing about it. Their skin was literally rotting off because they wouldn't lift a finger about it.

Few months ago. The funny thing was it was on topic to the thread and still got banned.

>implying that each of these "subcultures" occur as often and are each common

>She

That sucks, I wonder if the SJW mod got in trouble?

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

I went from comfy 99.9% white English countryside to SoCal.
I was a liberal before.

>She

What about all those fucking white people that get massacred, and the news never reports on them?

>she

They are rude and mean

Yes, gas the kikes AND the nogs.

Their niggers are the same as our niggers.

In my experience it's the opposite.
African blacks who arrive recently are very pleasant people. It's the American ones that are nogs.

Is Wiggerism a mental illness?

Holy shit this webm is amazing.

"wiggerism" implies white.
Look at the mmurder rates in El Salvador.
Worse than Africa.

>im from northern canada

What part of Canada, exactly?

Wrong, you import the cream of the crop which are not representative of the average nigger once they reach critical mass

Typically that is the case, however the second generation tends to return to the general mean of the population, meaning that because we are literally creating an environment where the smartest are being taken away from the nations that need them the most, causing the general IQ of said regions to drop increasingly over time, as we are effectively culling the intelligent people from their region.

>implying spics are white

Lucky you, I'm in Toronto.

Tonight I crossed the street when I noticed this black guy ahead of me, walking aggressively (posture). To my dismay, he then jaywalks so he's on the same side of the street again.

I walk slowly to maintain distance between us, resigning to the fact that by the time I reach No Frills, it would be closed (I was walking back from someplace else). I was beginning to wonder if I was overtly paranoid when the black guy reaches the No Frills, noticed it is closed, makes an angry gesture with his hands, then he SPITS at the door!

Blacks are animals.

Fucktard. The pic referred to was of spics.

>see one
>it's KEEEEWWL COOOOOOOL YO
>see 10
>pew pew, YO WITE BOIII

though "wiggers" imply white trash, you illiterate retard

They don't even have a clue why that crazy eyed shitcricket did it and they still gave him a bond?!?!

Dipshit, I said the exact same thing in this post:

pretty much. I used to have a whole fucking folder filled with examples of shit like this, but I might have accidentally deleted it when I was moving stuff to my external

My bad, I didn't see your post

>Sup Forums mad coz blacks got bigger dicks

Horses have big dicks too, does that means we should give horses the vote?

>SUPER COOL YO!!! DIVERSITY FREE FROM RACISM!!!
>SEE 20
>NIIGGAA NIGGA NIGGA WHITEY U DUN BELON HERE

>muh dik

I guess Kek really does.
>tfw Scottish
Naw jk I'm sitting at 7 inches, can't complain. Praise kek and stay med brother

If anyone went to school with blacks you will get video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=kl8D8d_NrmY

>They hate them because they look different. No reason, just racism.

I was never racist until I've spent an extended amount of time with black people, and at first, my SJW upbringing had me making excuses after excuses for them, but pattern recognition finally kicks in - MOST black people do suck.

In the past, I've distanced myself from fellow asians for being 'racist' against blacks, I now regret the lost of sensible friends.

What the fuck are you trying to say? Did you have a stroke?

>My bad, I didn't see your post

Thanks. In that case...

CHECKED!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>Be 10 year old me
>Live in Texas
>finally have enough money for a new mountain bike
>After months find the perfect one
>2009 kids diamondback
>ride it to school use a cheap lock
>mfw a nigger steals it, pic related

Chugs gonna chug. My old man is a chug. I came out blonde and blue eyed. I'm really not sure if he had some recessive genes or my mom banged the white fedex guy. But still feels good to be pale face desu

>beatiful girl dumping a guy into washing machine and sitting on it.

You've exposed my fetish.

Why did you delete your post just to post it again, with a few edits?

Fuck you. Horses are beasts of burden that are sensitive, beautiful, and serve purpose. I find this offensive good sir.

Yes fuck it's 1 in the month and I've been shit posting for hours straight

>1 post by this ID

Here is the advert with music:
youtube.com/watch?v=eWSlERaN7UQ

Also the sound effect of the nig nog screaming inside the washer.

Blacks are gross.

Central, rural Alberta here..

Only met 3 blacks (a nearby town, named Breton, used to be a "Free Slave Settlement") from around here, the rest (in the cities) are fresh from Africa.

The ones from around here are OK people, although their kids will probably be shot because they're into the "black rap" shit and dress goofy.

Their parents are good people (think stereotype 1950's blacks in suits, but instead they wear blue jeans and cool weather coats).

The city blacks.. Ehhhhh mixed reviews.. the ones taking engineering degrees from Africa, ok people; the morons in the streets that will be begging one day, then be at a BLM rally the next.. I wish the police would just have a black ops team go around plinking them in the head with silenced .22 pistols at night.

Not racist, I just hate assholes.

If the intention was to shill, it worked like shit

My apology!

>same reason we hate chinks, they are subhuman filth that do not belong in an enlightened society

*observes the flag*

Quit the self-hate, roleplaying fellow asian!

We have no souls, but we are even smarter than whites, on average.

I'm on nofap leaf, sorry.

>I'm on nofap leaf, sorry.

I never get the point of no fap. Cumming isn't like smoking or drinking - it's healthy for you! Just don't get obsess and spend too much time on it.

They are the biggest hypocrites ever and they are dumb and violent. I grew up in the south, allow me to share some stories.
>High school
>School was mostly black
>Knew cute and popular caramel colored girl named Dez
>Found out she liked me from her friends
>Started talking to her more, went to her house
>Was told by her dad he'd "kill yo ass" if I ever went back there, "no white boys fuckin wit mah daughtahs"

>High school again
>Science project
>I was one of only three white kids in my class
>Partner with my friend Clarence who was a bro-tier black dude
>Three niggers partnered with us to mooch off of our work
>We make them present the shit since we did all the work
>They mumble like they are scared, laugh at nothing, and get us a C because they bombed the presentation so hard
>Next project we refuse to let anyone else into our group

>Like 11 years old
>Playing football with friends
>Bike is parked in field
>Nigger gets the stars knocked out of him by some other nigger because he was focusing on the ball I threw
>He blames me for going too deep
>Throws the ball as hard as he can at me
>Try and catch it, jams my finger in and breaks it
>Throw stick at nigger
>Hits him in the head and he punches the ground like an autist
>This was one of those really short kids for his age, he didn't want to fight me just talk shit and throw a tantrum
>Tell him to go home
>He throws my bike into a tree and runs when me and the other kids chase him off

When colonialism ended they kicked out all the whites
They then proceeded to abandon all the mines and farms the whites had left them
Now their own countries are even worse off than they were before
>mfw it's 2017 and they still haven't evolved past lion food
these are not the people I want in my country

It's not about cumming, its about consuming any material that feeds your fetish.