DON'T YOU IDIOTS FUCKING GET IT YET?

YOU GOT DUPED. THERE IS NO WALL. THERE IS NO MUSLIM BAN.

YOU GOT SCAMMED YOU GOD DAMN PIECES OF WHITE TRASH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-25/trump-administration-unveils-first-step-building-border-wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am a white piece of trash. I am a trump voter. I am not smart.

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

I'd do it again, and again and again.

The Armenian genocide never happened, but should have

This board is entirely fucked. I come back here to laugh sometimes.

Don't take the bait, just run OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

Then why is she pissed? If Trump is a fraud, shouldn't that make liberals happy?

SHE LOST. THERE IS NO MADAME PRESIDENT. THERE ARE NO TURNS.

YOU FUCKING LOST YOU GOD DAMN PIECES OF DUMB TRASH

You think the wall is going to get build in a week? It's a start on the Muslim band lefty fuck are fucking it up. But it's getting there lots of illegal imigrants are getting deported every week I'm chill

>Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-3.png
do you guys just get dumber every go around? it's like you're not even trying.

>tfw female genital mutilation is ok

The Russians won you fucking idiot! If you realize this by now you frankly don't have brains, enjoy being raped by PUTIN YOU FUCK:!

>nice pic of that horse faced bitch.

prototypes this month dumbass

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-25/trump-administration-unveils-first-step-building-border-wall

here's a pro-tip:

they're never happy

>russians

stay in your third world lane pal

You really got me bud.

Huh?

It's either that or satire.

Im down with this

Welp, I guess I'll listen to that person who has repeatedly stated that she hates me, my values, my objectives, my identities and wants to do everything that runs contrary to what I want.

I feel like the record has been correct -- in my heart.

and people say we're tinfoilers

How much do I have to pay her to get on top of me and choke me?

Fuck, it's over! Drumph is finished!

You dropped your leaf.

>she lost
That's all you idiots have say as a comeback. This will be the quickest 4 years ever. Brace yourself.

If you knew that all along, then why are you resisting?

IM BETTER THAN YOU

sage

>tfw you are an inbred white trash rural and suburban manchild retard but the entire MSM is scared shitless of you

I'd love for her to resist... I love it when they squirm and struggle.

>The Russians
le russians LOL

IM FUCKIN BETTER THAN YEWWW

It goes fast when you're winning, yeah
It's gonna go by sooooooo sloooooooow for you, kicking and screaming the whole way.
And then you'll have another 4 years of it.
I pity you

I see what you did there

I actually did, how did you know?

wanna sniff that b

I relly wouldnt mind this

if we got scammed why is she so angry?

>liberal
>happy
The entire ideology is rooted in self-loathing and victim complex
You will never meet a happy liberal

thes reddit and the donald migrants dont understand satire they cling to any hook

>muh Russia

They'll never drop this narrative will they?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.

these posts are killing my sides

I thought we were supposed to hate Trump because there was a Muslim ban. Why do liberals always use these tactics? Do their supporters have the memory of a goldfish?

Im i the only one that is chill with this?

>Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-3.png

If only she was this upset about the Armenian Genocide.

It's the "memory hole" from 1984.

Wasn't sure where to say this so I'll just say it here.

I met a Syrian refugee today. He was a really cool dude. I'm not cool with this site anymore. Someday hopefully you guys will see.

because the shills are sliding hard, its called a death rattle

Lol never read the qaran mohamed?

It's true, its a ban on Saudi Arabia's economic rivals. A first strep in starting a war with Iran simply so Trump and Putin's economic holdings with Saudi Arabia can skyrocket. Ironically Saudi Arabia the most statistically likely place a terrorist will come from.

Well at least you know what "I'M BETTER THAN YOU!"

Putin may have single-handedly destroyed leftism in the West. What a badass. Just wait till him and trump really go hard right.

Wasn't it the republicans just a few years ago who were all about competing with russia?
Are your parties switching again America?

It's getting bigger

Stfu germany

> MFW when president ShamWow

No.

>guys I used to be a nationalist but now I'm fine with giving my country over to third-worlders who are overrepresented in terrorism and every crime because I met someone

Sure thing shill.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes

HAHAHAHAHA
It's so delicious

oh honey your facial surgery turned out bad, dont take it our on us sweetie

Tell us about your "right wing party"

>Wasn't it the republicans just a few years ago who were all about competing with russia?

They're two sides of the same coin.

Reminder that Hillary also supported the Iraq War.

...n-not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here?

Christian cucks what more do you need to know?

Hard to believe that the leftist rioters in Seattle in 1999 were against globalism and the WTO.

>Waghhh violence is bad
Found the limp wristed hippie faggot

Christians are far better than Jews

Merkels party is pretty much only in power because she is getting all the christian votes and she is ruling with a christian morality.
That is why we are letting in so many refugees and are "turning the other cheek"

my great uncle, well all of my uncles were well known Tejano players that reached German Listeners.

ask me anything.

It's like the baiters aren't even trying anymore

>people answering to Peru
fuck the USA fa-m, they deserve it

The Quran is a hunk of garbage.

When are you bringing back the nazis? expected time frame need to know when it is safe to go to germany.

Blaming it all on weak pacifists instead of the Jews pulling the strings. Convenient.

It feels like the entire world has gone full retard.
Fucking anarchists and anonymous were protesting against brexit.
Never. Denazification was your plan and you made us take all the turks.
Germany is lost and will be turkey 2.0 in no time.

You will never visit real Germany.

Is the current pope also a jewish puppet?

Everybody should remember that Trump has Jewish Grandchildren.

Because Eric Trump & Ivanka Trump married with Jews, & converted to Judaism.

Many Trump's Friends are Jews. He is also pro-Israel.

So i guess i need to go to russia

Bodganoff yourself

He absolutely is, yes.

Yes

That would probably be a better idea.

no its not.

its full of science and its was given by the angel Gabriel which is present in all arbrhamic religions.

>1 post by id

nice try shill

Careful guys, they know they fucked up and they're trying to cover their tracks. By fucking up the file name, it adds evidence that shills are here. However, once it's been pointed out, they increase the amount of posts to try to make a meme out of it, covering their tracks and hoping that non-shills will act like shills for those delicious (you)s.

They're trying to force a meme.

So a fucking christian party following christian values that would be approved by the leader of Christianity all don't really count as christian and are in actually Jewish puppets?
Who are the real Christians according to you guys then?

Very sad i think i have family in Germany but i bet they are taking nigger dick now

Yes, yes, we know the game he plays to appease the Zionists in Israel.
None of his policies are particularly pro-Jew, though.
In fact, while he's saying all these nice things about the Jews, he's slowly stripping away their legal protections, making them ever more vulnerable to the goyim.
And none of us thought he ever hated Jews themselves.
But there's enough evidence to show he has no love for Zionists.

Probably turk dick but yeah same difference.

*shill thread* saged.
>*shill thread* saged.
*shill thread* saged.
>*shill thread* saged.

P.s. that wall is coming. There never was a "muslim ban", or talk of one.

I'M FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU

I thought you didn't want any of those things to happen. If they aren't going to happen, why are you so upset that Trump is President?