Trump Congressional Address

> What did you think of Trump's Address to Congress tonight?

As an independent who was pretty disappointed in his nomination. I can say from a non-bias point of view that Donald Trump proved tonight that he is indeed the President of the United States, and ready to bare the burden of the task at hand. All doubts of this on both sides of the isle have been swept away. He is our leader.

I was very pleased with him hitting all the basics, and clearing up points of view that the media has been distorting. I was happy how he called out Democrats for being pieces of shit and stonewalling on issues purely for partisan reasons. I was happy how Trump spread a message of unity, and urged for everyone in Congress to put aside party and do what's right for the American people. I was happy when he said he was not president of the world, he was President of America and that's what he means to prioritize.

I was also EXTREMELY happy that he has Ryan Owens wife there. That was easily the most unifying factor in the room and of the night. The long standing ovation for her husband's brave sacrifice and service to our nation. It also was a big 'Fuck You' to that piece of shit Dad that tried to blame Trump for his sons death.

Keeping in mind that Donald Trump is not the best speaker on the planet, I would give the speech a 94%. As someone who isn't a Trumpet , and has a non-bias point of view, I can say that I felt proud of my President when it was over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2-BnBmw-R2c
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aMfds1frSUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was pretty bad. Just him blowing off steam after getting btfo so much.

Israel

This.
Nuclear codes, rural and suburban retards, russian hackers etc. etc.

As a Trump sycophant, I was honestly not expecting that. It was even better than I imagined that it would be. Fake news almost convinced me that Trump was going cuckservative on amnesty.

>shareblue-crew-sample

Aghhh

Amazing speech--very proud of our president.

Anyone got a link? I missed it.

I think it was a good speech calling for unity, but speeches don't matter for sh|t.

Even Van Jones agrees with you. I'm scared guys...

youtu.be/2-BnBmw-R2c

It was scary.

Can we elect him dictator for life?

It was literally fucking nothing. Only Trump shills think anything came from his speech. It doesn't do anything for how much he is royally fucking up right now, not to mention it doesn't get him off for the fact the Russians blatantly aided him in the election.

Literally Hitler. Xenophobic, misogynistic, and so forth and so on....

I'm gonna go riot and burn down shit now.

>As an independent
Have my doubts, but okay.

> All doubts of this on both sides of the isle have been swept away.

Sounding a bit like a trumptard, but okay...

> I was happy how he called out Democrats for being pieces of shit and stonewalling on issues purely for partisan reasons.

Aaaaaand you're a trumptard or a diehard republicunt. Republicans literally shut down our government because they couldn't get what they want. Both parties are guilty of partisanship bullshit, but Republicans are still more guilty of taking part in it.

You're literally fucking nothing, and neither is your post. We're making America Great again and you'll get fucking crushed if you don't move aside are wake the fuck up.

The only thing your fatass is crushing is your scale.

>literally
Shut the fuck up you leftist cunt, you are beyond the point of winning the mind war here. You're making us stronger.

I'm a blackish mixed race liberal who doesn't even personally like Trump, but I liked the theme of the speech. I hope it's a true reflection of his policies.

You're just a wee little leftist bitch who has no power whatsoever to stop this Trump train, and you aren't going to know what hit you

Holy shit this timeline gets crazier every day!

no worries here youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

>I was happy how he called out Democrats for being pieces of shit and stonewalling on issues purely for partisan reasons.

This is such a shit argument. Democrats put up with literally 8 years of obstruction because conservatives threw a temper tantrum and formed the tea party, but it's somehow their responsibility to govern maturely after a dumpster fire of a month with Trump in office? Where was that attitude when Turtle Man was eternally filibustering?

To be honest, you sound like a shitty independent. If conservatives can dish it out, they should be able to take it.

wow i missed the speech but these leftist responses here mean it must have been real fucken good
hail the god emperor

>>bare the burden

Fuck off OP illiterate subhuman scum

Is there any hard evidence for this?
Im just curious as an aussie in Y12 it's hard to find time to search for these things.
Links?

I bet this triggers you.

>they did it so why can't I >:(

This is how children justify things.

all that clapping and standing is retarded. what do they think we are 12? also if trump tries to give amnesty to illegals i will become his biggest hater.

Year 12 start of march boo fucking hoo

Again. Both sides are guilty, but Republicans are the bigger offenders. Did democrats refuse to let a Republican president from making a supreme court pick in modern history?

What state are you in mate?
Been back for a month

So Happy!

Justifying Things like Children is the title of the Republicans in Congress Playbook.

You will be on even argumentative footing if the Democrats refuse to confirm a SC Justice for 2 years. Until then, you are just salty that your argument doesn't hold any water and you know it.

Based NASA.

CTR please leave.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Baby talk.

What if he's not trying to win?

Hardly original. -20 from slytherin

I thought it was a dismal and dark view of America and somewhat Hitlerian

Best speech I've ever heard a president give

>no joke nigga

Hotness.

Interesting point...

I don't need to be original when i'm ready to drop an anti-american leftist fuck yourself at a moment's notice. Trump's time is now, and you're on the wrong side of history

In SA, third year of uni. Year 12 is a breeze mate don't take it too seriously.

Absolutely sensational.
Even the Daily Mail knows it can't stump the Trump.

We'll see who the baby is crying for fucking mercy when the day comes, and every person in this thread knows it will be a soft lefty like yourself at the hands of a fucking trump supporter. I pray for the opportunity.

Right, Van Jones loves Trump

Wait, so the amnesty thing was a fake news shit? man I was worry as fuck trump was gonna bend the knee for these cucks.

good thing that SEAL can appreciate that applause from the grave

How are you not used to the lefty shills by now? Of course trump wouldnt give amnesty to illegal immigrants.

God I need to go back to fucking cougars. Some of the best orgasms I've ever had and they're so fucking nasty. They love the attention and the dick.

Its about making the living feel good, you moron. How anti social are you?

I would replace Hitlerian with Dystopian, but that's just me.

it triggers me alright... i wanna fuck her in 3 holes and cum on her tits.

Die.

You will.

BIASED god damnit

this cunt responded to his address

youtube.com/watch?v=aMfds1frSUY

We don't speak that fucking gibberish

i know you dont retard.

Then tell us what she said, beaner. I'm going to guess all she's doing is telling all the illegals in America that can't speak English better than a five year old that Trump is le ebil again.

can a nigga get a linkypoo

>purple hair
God I hate trannies.

Stop shitting up every fucking thread

I hate trump but thought it was a good speech, undoubtedly his best I've seen. I'm very curious to see if it helped his approval ratings.

But I'm even more curious to see how long the "things are shit" narrative can work before he'll have to show results.

G T F O REDDIT

She was hot here but if her face didn't look like it was melting off of her 24/7 she was be easily 2 points higher.

Also how much do you guys think she weighs? That dress made me notice how good of shape she's in.

Anyone have a picture of Nancy Pelosi during the speech?

Who is this fucking goblin

Democrats were trying to do the wrong things for the wrong reasons.

It's a Damn fine thing the Tea Party forced the Republicans to block Obama / Democrats.

Not long. He was just reiterating the same campaign talking points. This whole week was a loud and clear reminder that he doesn't have a plan for healthcare, can't get shit done on immigration, and that he's not going to respect state sovereignty.

This speech was the propaganda equivalent of telling a dying soldier that they won the war. Culture is still overwhelmingly left-controlled and he needs two other branches of government to cooperate with him or nothing gets done. And they won't, so he won't.

>inb4 blue share/shill/deflections from alt right cucks who don't understand how government works

when he started talking about the fallen soldier i kinda of cringed. it sounded like a talking point for trump, as he said his respects he simply moved on. all his guests were just used for talking points. i thought it was very cheap of him. i was medic working at samc, the big army hospital in san antonio. seeing first hand what vets go through, i couldnt imagine using the death of an operator to futher an agenda. i hope his wife was on board with everything he said about him.

besides the guests, i think he sounded very presidential. thats the man i voted for. all of the guests being there kind of felt weird though. he clearly used them to set a picture for what he was about to talk about.

i felt for the widow though. ive seen it all too much. to see it on tv in front of millions of people just felt ... idk it didnt feel right.

> All his guests where used as talking points

No shit. Because he wants to push legislation forward that would help his guests.

Go fuck yourself.

Also

> When he talked about the fallen soldier, I cringed.

Because you're a filthy fucking commie.

They showed her once on Fox and she looked like a disgusting witch on the verge of catching flames.

But she also stood and clapped several times.

> 8 years of obstruction.

Tell that to Obama who lost all the midterm elections.

most whiteys don't want an ethnostate, we just want the Lethal Weapon 80s ethnic mix. Black people acting like nice middle class folks and occasionally saying sassy stuff like "I'm getting too old for this shit!" and spread their wisdom while they're driving a bus and grasping the concept of tipping waiters and marrying within their race instead of being ignorant thug social problems.

we can help you achieve prosperity if you give up the criminal mindset and stop being so hostile.

You're going to be eating crow in 2018. The Dems are basically forming their own version of the Tea Party as we speak.

If they're lucky they'll be able to keep most of their seats.