Rap

How do you feel about Rap? On one side it represents traditional values and anti-PCness but there's also a culture of drugs and crime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YxqeDUJWX9U
youtube.com/watch?v=THdie-5vC-s
youtube.com/watch?v=MB5othIXvJA
youtube.com/watch?v=mb3gF-Tgnt4
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhJ77_Sy4g
youtube.com/watch?v=mKlLN4szaHI
youtube.com/watch?v=JrLHJp-h2VM
youtube.com/watch?v=VUFDo0fi6EQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=heJNHYCSsIc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3hlSgENWCcU
youtube.com/watch?v=9I56Kkxh_os
youtube.com/watch?v=T-UWvTzsD1g&list=PL4B9F4E2DF1356BD2
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3vN-4Xwy-Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=OPkWYTUiPTo
youtube.com/watch?v=KesAaLs7NvQ&list=PLjhbMNtPp5GFu5iF1GW6Bp95l2zKXVcUE&index=127
youtube.com/watch?v=OmIH8Sua0Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe5dGoVxpgM
youtube.com/watch?v=xzIGVKEGL1s
youtube.com/watch?v=0NUX4tW5pps
youtube.com/watch?v=i9ZykEJuFrI
youtube.com/watch?v=ptmPpF0I4Uw
youtu.be/zhXYnrgQyGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JM_0YQCgMh8
youtube.com/watch?v=moPGGck2Vis
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T4H7LCr0cM0
youtube.com/watch?v=yvQurcqMZXg
youtube.com/watch?v=V1o2rnJA0Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=902G8widi00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RAIN DROP

There can be real poetic shit in it, just gotta find it.

for example, kendricks good kid maad city is a classic, and has many themes and emotions people can relate to.

some of my favorite rappers are kendrick, earl sweatshirt, and joey badass

It overwhelmingly represents cultural norms and attitudes that contribute to the death of the west spiritually and intellectually

most rap the last few years has been awful

tha god fahim is one of the only decent ones atm

youtube.com/watch?v=YxqeDUJWX9U

Most of it is shit. The music is put on as a side note to the talking, and most of the time it's worthless niggers complaining about women or wanting more money. They all use that annoying drum click thing, and it's just a loop of garbage since they can't think of more than one line at a time.

You should have never gave these africans a record deal.
---Dave Chappelle

JESUS FUCK THANK YOU

is it cuz a nigga handsome and wealthy?

Mostly degenerate trash that has a net negative effect on the morality of a nation. Occasionally one can find something that's not completely irredeemable there, but the vast majority is total rubbish. Also, look who the producers of the record labels are.

Migos is the truth.

Only beta cumskins dislike rap and hip hpp

shit tier garbage by the jews made for the retards to control their materialistic lives

Nah it's cuz migos is kinda lame and I can't fuck with anyone who shares women with dudes they're related too.

You have terrible white people taste

present alternatives

MMMM MMM! SMACKIN MY LIPS TO YO BOI JAYZ. NIGGA BIG NOW HITTING DAT CHOCOLATE MOMMA, NEVA THOUGHT HE WOULD GET A BITCH THAT FINE WITH DOSE BIG OL LIPS HE GOT, JUST LIKE HIS MOMMA.

i like rap music. not all of it, just like how Sup Forums listens to some rock and not all of it.

rich boy was a mechanical engineer student before he went full time to pursue rap.

HAHA PAPER YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

>overwhelmingly represents cultural norms and attitudes that contribute to the death of the west spiritually and intellectually
>but its not rock music

youtube.com/watch?v=THdie-5vC-s
youtube.com/watch?v=MB5othIXvJA
youtube.com/watch?v=mb3gF-Tgnt4
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhJ77_Sy4g
youtube.com/watch?v=mKlLN4szaHI
youtube.com/watch?v=JrLHJp-h2VM

>rap
>anti-PC
It's strictly PC exactly because blacks do it. In case you haven't noticed it's extremely rooted in identity politics.

Just one more thing the Jews are responsible for.

Dabbing is for faggots

I kinda liked EL-P back in the days, before he paired up with that obese fat fuck Killer Mike.

youtube.com/watch?v=VUFDo0fi6EQ

>tfw white ppl are the future of rap

m.youtube.com/watch?v=heJNHYCSsIc

I like rap because it's alpha males basically telling the truth about what alphas should actually want. It's actually normal to want 500 bitches, 500 million, 500 cars, etc.

There's a slight element of sci-fi to it. For me it seems to be a way to channel my anger so i'm taking it.

I'm starting to realize i'm not a liberal or a conservative i'm just an alpha male deep down who leans right most of the time.

what is this tumblr garbage

both "Rap" and "RnB" are absolutely fucking shit
it promotes immorality, mob mentality, violence as an elixir, and (complete) objectivity of women
MTV and other kikes have successfully made "gangsters" and degenerate druggie "rappers" the idol of young white and black men, then the young white and black women fall in line to become "hoes" and "bitches"

"Rap", "RnB" and the MTV has destroyed whatever Americans were trying to save from the already pained and plightful situation of blacks
I cannot believe that niggers from the 90s actively supported and enjoyed their own downfall

r.a. the rugged man is red pilled as fuck

Anons, how can we meme this to our advantage? Ever heard a rap song? Violence, misogyny, drugs, and a great number of other (((triggering))) subjects. How can we get the SJW crowd to go after the rap community? Why has this not been attempted in these circles?

cause they dindu nuffin

We called them "wiggers" in my day.

It's punk rap. Peep the truth. Peep the future.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3hlSgENWCcU

blacks are exempt from criticism

nobody cared about any genuinely homophobic rappers saying faggot until eminem did

A lot of it is shit these days. Better than pop music though.
If I hear Castle on the hill I'm going to kill someone.
If you want the top shit these days then Flatbush Zombies are top shit.

Rap is degenerate propaganda invented by jews designed to make white women racemix with black men

It is utterly abhorrent and any white man who listens to it is a race traitor who should be lined up against a wall and shot

When it comes to situations like this I need only to ask: WWHD (What Would Hitler Do?)

I don't get it.
Honestly, rap and rnb was and still is a very popular genre in Russia. It's a bit different from its USA counterpart, especially underground stuff (Basically abstract white poetry with beats).
I still don't get it. It's simplistic AF and promotes unrealistic and delusional lifestyle.
Maybe I'm just a snob.

He samples alternative rock mostly (modest mouse, nirvana, etc.) If anything he's an emo/rap hybrid. Women love it too

It's kind of inherently degenerate. The only rap I've really listened to and liked is Mobb Deep and Nas and some Biggie, although most of the songs I listen to don't really glorify the lifestyle and actually make it sound depressing and shitty, so that's a plus I guess. The Infamous by Mobb Deep is totally different than 2000s on rap, it's the most nihilistic music I've ever listened to, it's basically an album about guys who've accepted their fate as worthless hood nigger soldiers who'll die by the time they're 30.

most conscious rap is WE WUZ shit
the best rap is gangsta rap
there are exceptions though, for example this is a masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=9I56Kkxh_os

xxx is redpilled i'm pretty sure

We may have had a thread or two broaching the topic a few years ago, but the leftists hadn't really started eating their own at that time. If we can play a part in getting Trump to office, I think we could play a part in bringing SJW attention to the hip-hop/rap community. Think about it: If this worked, the worst case scenario would be that we'd get to see videos of white liberal women approaching rappers over their micro-aggressions or violent language or whatever the fuck and we would be able to see that woman's face when the "artist" replies with "get the fuck out of my face you fat bitch." I just don't see how it would be a bad idea for us to start pushing this.

flatbush is awful, you've got better hip-hop coming out of new zealand (albeit 5 years ago) than flatbush

youtube.com/watch?v=T-UWvTzsD1g&list=PL4B9F4E2DF1356BD2

KRS-One
"Rap is something you do, hip hop is something you live."
Nas
"Hip hop is dead."

So many legends in the game have a lot to say about the state of rap. You can tell what's real and what's not. I love rap. Too many people write it off as degenerate. I firmly believe if Shakespeare would have had Pro Tools and a drum sampler he would have been a rapper.

Mobb deep is the shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3vN-4Xwy-Cw

It's shit and its cultural influence is pure cancer everywhere on the globe.

memphis shit

peep is so fucking bad holy shit
can't wait until this tumblrcore sadboiz vaporwave shit passes, it has far overstayed its welcome

jesus he looks like pewdiepie on crack and estrogen

Never spent a FUCKING dime on rap hop thugniger noise in my entire life.
. Oh except for one NWA cassette tape way back when.
The other local shitstained losers were dabbling in easy-AIDS type nig noise ( otherwise we were metal thrash asses).
I never felt the need to lower myself to the level of niggers. (The other faggots drifted into being bloods and crips from watching the Jewcinema ghetto gang bullshit brainwashing in full force in the 80s and 90s )
We were poor, maybe our community could be called 'economically depressed' , 'low income' or even 'slum' (Indian rez)
But goddamit, lower yourself voluntarily to nigger-status??
My darkness is metal death, not contortioning my clothes, speech, musical taste into niggerhood.

It is a useful tool to keep the black population out of power and living in squalor. As a form of music it is laughable, reading words that rhyme to computer sampled noises.

>mmm, jugend tits
its alright if they're dead by now right?

That's a great idea, actually. It's crazy enough that it might just work. And we're at the stage now that DJT has been elected and the overton window has shifted in our favour

What can we push to replace it though? EDM with fashy overtones?

Hello, man from 2013.

True,the amount of rap songs I've heard where the "singer" talks about killing gays or kicking them from his gang is huge listen to where the hood at for an example.

the original proto-rap stuff is too sparsely produced and lyrically poor for me. i like some older stuff 90's stuff for the general vibe especially underground memphis/texas tapes. i like some modern stuff mostly because of the production, some is relatively sonically disorienting especially if it has ethereal beats and subtle use of autotune and other sonic effects. there's sort of a pure and unfiltered quality when certain types of musicians use the studio and production techniques as an instrument themselves when they themselves are not exactly super skilled with their own tools. anything from any era that's conscious or uncreative with production/beats probably will not appeal to me

i generally agree with these posts

shit and inaccurate chart but Sup Forums related

this is the least coherent post i've read all day
cut back on the fire water, runs with waterfall

Hip hop was certainly a lot better when you could actually understand what niggas were saying. It doesn't get much worse than Migos, Flocka, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=OPkWYTUiPTo

I have no qualms with hip hop, I just wish white people would stop falling for Jewish tricks and ignore black culture in general.

Bones is the only good shit nowadays. It's a metalhead who decided to rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=KesAaLs7NvQ&list=PLjhbMNtPp5GFu5iF1GW6Bp95l2zKXVcUE&index=127

No, it isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=OmIH8Sua0Yw

Rap/hip hop is the most american music genre

>It's a metalhead who decided to rap.
Lil Ugly Mane did that better
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe5dGoVxpgM

Jesus.. Go back to working at footlocker faggot.

T H U G G A
youtube.com/watch?v=xzIGVKEGL1s

bones is okay, certainly the best out of the tumblrcore wave that's in right now. he posts on Sup Forums, don't have a link to the thread where he all but confirmed it.

LUM is a god

drop top?

We could push replacing the music, but I was thinking it would be more valuable to only promote the leftist attack on the genre. A bunch of dipshit leftist teens will see their friends turn on their music, and the beloved media voices they clamor to hear telling them that the music they, a proud feminist/refugee-supporter, listen to is bigoted and misogynistic and thus is making them bigoted and misogynistic. They'll see what it's like to be attacked by the left, and then they will no longer want to be a part of the left. Just a thought.

Rap sucks.

That's one of my least favorite songs from them familia. As much as I like Hell on Earth it's a massive drop off from the Infamous. I can think of multiple songs on Hell on Earth worse than every single song on the Infamous, and even the best songs on Hell on Earth (Drop a Gem on 'Em, Nighttime Vultures, Apostles' Warning) aren't as good as the best songs on the Infamous (Shook Ones Pt. 2, Survival of the Fittest, QU Hectic, Drink the Pain Away, Right Back at You, Eye for an Eye, really the whole thing)

youtube.com/watch?v=0NUX4tW5pps
youtube.com/watch?v=i9ZykEJuFrI
youtube.com/watch?v=ptmPpF0I4Uw

Also Wu-Tang's first 2 albums are really good and Liquid Swords by GZA is another great album for anybody else in the thread interested.

I DONT SEE YOU POSTING BONES BITCH NIGGA. SESHOLLOWATERBOYZ ALL OTHER SHIT IS TRASH

Kinda digging MoonMan atm.

youtu.be/zhXYnrgQyGQ

Anyone else listen to Flatbush Zombies?

These dudes are pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=JM_0YQCgMh8

good image Senpai

Rap is for degenerates and niggers all they ever talk about is drugs, violence and sex, the rappers are just encouraging anyone who idolise them to act like sex mad violent narcissists with a drug problem

never listened to them but they were pretty funny in this
youtube.com/watch?v=moPGGck2Vis

He debated jared taylor and got his ass handed to him

Fair enough. I'm just a huge fan of prodigy, his style is something else.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T4H7LCr0cM0

What did bonesy boy post on pol?

Only their first mixtape. A couple songs here and there after that but they didn't draw me in.

Listen to The Lox's new album if you haven't. Juelz Santana has a new tape dropping and that always opens up an opportunity for a Dipset tour and album.

If you don't listen to underground English rap from the midlands you are a plebeian faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=yvQurcqMZXg

the GZA and DJ Muggs album Grandmasters is very good as well

Pic related is very good as well. Another album I could recommend is Below The Heavens by Blu & Exile

Good electronic music.

Great production and no shitty lyrics.

rap never interested me. it's pop music that never targeted me as an audience, and I never felt the impulse to try to make myself enjoy it.

>rrrrrrr tik-a-tik-a-tik-a
so much of it is sonically boring, repetitive garbage.
synthpop sucked because it was too easy to program synthesizers and drum machines, and a "style" emerged solely because a thousand people got the same idea to do just that.

rap emerged from street culture with no financial incentive, and lots of it centred on pointing out social problems, personal boasting, and hilarious "yo momma"-tier insults
now the market is glutted by too many people who want to become millionaires. if they used real instruments to make it I might like it more, which isn't to say I'd like it that much.

>Midlands
>English

Top fucking kek ye weapon

GTFO with your nigger worshipping race mixing propaganda, juden. We don't tolerate your kind here.

Although i believe it glorifies gun violence and drug selling, i only listen to that ignorant, straight up blow your brains out rap

Vidya related
youtube.com/watch?v=V1o2rnJA0Rg

I haven't been able to even listen to the good hip-hop I used to like in the last few years, nigger voice and thumping bass now make my heard hurt.

I sold my collection, even my original MF Doom Operation Doomsday, no point in keeping that kind of shit around now, I won't support nigs any longer in any capacity.

i think the thread topic was "i am a white rapper AMA" or something similar. all of the clues and evidence he provided pointed to it being bones, but since revealing himself as a Sup Forumsack would be awful for his career, he couldn't confirm his identity. fuck, it was a while ago, i wish i knew what to search in the archive. but it couldn't have been anyone but bones.

agree
youtube.com/watch?v=902G8widi00
skip to 4:43

Those first 2 Wu-Tang albums are sweet. Wu-Tang Forever edges out 36 Chambers in my book but both are classics

I'd like to see a meme happen. I like it when memes happen.

I could never get in to rap, no matter how hard I've tried.

No matter the artist, style, or themes. It just doesn't do it for me and I can't explain why.

By the time Wu Tang Forever came out, half the population of NYC had become unofficial members making guest appearances, that shit got corny as hell fast after the first album, sorry to say.

It mostly is as well. Most of the rock/metal genres are indeed.

Black Metal is beyond the grasp of the average mortal man, and I am really glad that most are unable to see the beauty in this sorrowful dreadful art. But Black Metal is the true redpill.

I know that there are a lot of poseurs here who will laugh at this comment, considering it too edgy or elitist, but you will never reach this level of thought.

earl sweatshirt top left but tyler the creator bottom right??? what???

even varg would call you a faggot for writing that

SMOKING ON KUSH INNA HOTBOX

earl should be in the green, but tyler where he is currently is pretty accurate i would say. i did not make the picture.

>muh music is better den urs

Posting for God-Tier Lil Uzi fans

i remember that, not necessarily sure it was definitely bones. someone in the thread was keeping track of the clues and was suggesting it was equally probably that it was someone sadboys affiliated, don't recall who