Did tonight change history forever?

I used to think that no matter what Trump does in his presidency, he will inevitably go down as one of the worst presidents ever because of the influence of the media, celebrities, etc.

But now I feel like the media is beginning to jump on the train. Stephen Colbert even tweeted out something along the lines of "one down, seven to go".

Is this where the media and therefore normies do a complete 180, and finally begin to have faith and pride in our country and president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOSaIvkDO6g
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxsuGEL6yE
youtube.com/watch?v=6H0VG_EDPp0&t=322s
youtube.com/watch?v=iGqYcoE-DBE
youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm at 24:00/2:30:00
anyone want to rundown?

you have a link? pls post

youtube.com/watch?v=JOSaIvkDO6g

I guess you guys have to praise this speech so much after 2 months of failure and disappointment

Not gonna lie, former Brock shill here. This is inspiring watching Trump rise and soar, but seriously we can't let him bow to globalists

>filename
Fuck off my board libtard

Give me a quick rundown of this speech

basically, i think he gave them a choice. tonights speech could have been about the media helping serial child rapists get away with thier crimes, ot what we got and they can jump on his cock. I think they chose for tonight, correctly.

Absolutely. Tonight will be written down in history books as the turning point. Children will study his speech in history class.
Donald J. Trump will finish his presidency in the top 10 of all time. Cap this.

trump is taking us to heights never seen before

truly the dawn of a golden age has begun

Is this a shill or just some autist trolling? Would the real Shareblue shills be this fucking dumb?

can someone recap and explain what actually went down in trump's speech

>fuck RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS
>fuck other countries not named America
>we're going to colonize the solar system, folks, believe me
>clapping intensifies
>dems cucked on various occasions
>fuck OBAMACARE

How is this so historic? What you wrote sounds like business as usual for a president to say, and not so different from Trump's campaign speeches.

Post your face when you wake up tomorrow and see a Trump tweet shittalking Arnold Schwarzenegger

>filename

No matter how many (You)s you earn, it's not enough

trump is not only a fucking failure, but he wants america to fail. nothing he says will change that.

trump wants america to lose. patriots are fighting to stop him. no one trusts trump, ESPECIALLY after all the bullshit he spewed tonight. we protect america for all enemies, foreign and domestic. and trump is the biggest enemy america has right now.

>patriots

I'm giving you a (You) simply to drain your bosses coffers on a Sisyphean task.

You might be a good person, who was desperate enough to make a deal with an old guy with a god complex, if that's so, believe in kek and soon things will turn around for you.

Yes, unfortunately.
Establishment media always eventually genuflects before the altar of power.
They sucked Bush's dick, they sucked Obama's dick, and soon they are going to suck Trump's dick, despite their recent protests to the contrary.

It's because he was a bit more eloquent and coherent than what he is at his rallies. Democrats have been running the narrative that he is totally diffuse but he sounded very presidential today, and it makes democrats even more worried (you can see it on their face) because you can see from their DNC pick they were hoping to be running against "drumpfy the rural and suburban retard" in 2020 as opposed to "President Donald J Trump of the United States"

this forced meme is pointless. no one is going to use it you fucking faggot so just give it up

It didn't seem "historic" enough in that sense, but it was good.

>ABC
why give them the views?
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxsuGEL6yE

Yes it wasn't historic in what he said, he basically just systematically reiterated every one of his campaign promises plus a couple of new things. The problem was how he said it. Plus he's got the republicans clapping every time he finishes a sentence like loyal dogs, he's getting the hang of the whole politician thing. If he runs again democrats are going to have a very bad election day, most of Sup Forums already knew that but what's different is the dems are starting to concede this fact too. I'm watching the speech right now and you can see how petty and salty the democrats are, they all look like living corpses and there's like only one or two guys in the democrat camp that stand up and clap every time Trump says something objectively good and non-partisan like we need to lower inner city crime or whatever. They're totally fucked.

Fail in what, the opportunity to give 3rd world people more handouts?

>we protect america for all enemies

>Is this where the media and therefore normies do a complete 180

Kek, you guys are so desperate.

Even I wouldn't call that faggot puppet Obama a failure, because as much as I despise him, he was President for 8 years. Same for the niggers Bush. And rapin Bill Clinton. None of them can legitimately be called failures

But it feels mystically appropriate to call Hillary a failure though, as if the very word had been conceived in foresight of and reference to her existence

Yep. Democrat infighting (progressive wing vs. liberal democrat centrist wing), and now this sscumbag showing of theirs. Holy shit, and theyre doubling down on the identity politics. I fucking HOPE they turn more left, it will ensure republican control of this country for 2 decades at the minimum.

Yes, absolutely. Many fellow Conservatives could sense this intuitively while listening and feeling the speech. It will take time for it to fully sink in, and there will be opposition from the Left, but Trump has undoubtedly changed the course of American and human history with the way he expressed his agenda and expressed his deep commitment to the American people. I have no doubt that he will continue to grow in popularity, prestige, and power as the newly-reinvigorated republican Congress begins crafting legislation they can put into law.

Make no mistake, this was a phenomenal turning point in our history. Trump is now truly the President, and he is only beginning to carve out his place in history.

You can trust the media to go ham once the first crisis hits.

>d-did this change history Sup Forums?

no you idiot
history remains what it is fool
you can't change the past any more than you can change the future
>did the prez do something huuuuuge
he gave a great speech, very strongk, very reasonable and very presidential
these never contain enough stuff to satisfy everyone no matter who gives the speech or how far back you go
It's a formal presentation, not meant to be universal or complete in term of all the issues
If he just manages to do half that shit we are good to go for fun stuff cool runnings and hepcat dancefests mang

No.

that ABC theme, over and over and over.....

speech starts at 1:08:00

also, lol
the borderline cat calls for the first lady.

Don't see a "one down, seven to go" tweet. What would that even mean?

so, it was the usual shite, overr the usual suspects, BUT:
DRUMPF SPEAKS ELOQUENTLY AND COHERENTLY HISTORIC MOMENT SHOCK HORROR NATION STANDS ASTOUND!
bit early in the Presidency to be barrel-scraping to this extent for ONE FUCKING POSITIVE THING to say over the orange gimp but, no?

>What would that even mean?
the president does one "state of the union" per year, the first one isnt technically called a "state of the union address". The implication of "1 down 7 to go" is 8 years / 2 terms.

>Plus he's got the republicans clapping every time he finishes a sentence like loyal dogs, he's getting the hang of the whole politician thing.

That's standard for a US president addressing a joint session of congress. It seems odd but that is tradition. The members clap when they approve what the president is saying and members of the opposition party pick and choose when to clap.

inb4 clapistan

Get the fuck out of anglo saxon land you shitskin paki, nigger, scum .

ah, dialogue! wit! The Socratic Art!
wassup user - your Mom watered you today yet?

Nope.

The fact that so many mainstream outlets are praising it should be a huge fucking red flag for anyone with half a brain.

This is the night that vaults him over Reagan. He will win every state in 2020.

not even good bait, Try a little harder Toiler cleaner

Toilet*

No, because now they're going to use this speech as a checklist and nail him on everything he doesn't do or fucks up doing.

Found the Antifa cocsucker

>implying he's not going to accomplish all of it

> media and American public applaud great SOTU speech
> Praise it as bold new direction for Trump
> it's literally the same speech he's given in every rally since 2015

It was a good speech, but he lied you fuck.

He lied through his fucking teeth about what he had accomplished and about what he will accomplish.

I can whisper sweet nothings too, you naive asshole, but that doesn't mean jack shit if I leave you stewing in my juices the next day after fucking you like the limp whore that you are.

why are the anchors acting so weird? are they really just paid actors who haven't rehearsed their lines enough?

also they have such a low level of competency in the subject they are trying to convey. what the actual fuck?

i'm voting out every single one of those fucks who remained seated during the address

t. absentee

very weak bait
try again

let's find out who they are, and vote them out of a job

bigger version

>if I leave you stewing in my juices the next day after fucking you like the limp whore that you are.
Sounds pretty hot desu

>but he wants america to fail
And he will succeed. People are too cucked to see the reality.

THE TRUMP DECEPTION: Don't Be Fooled
youtube.com/watch?v=6H0VG_EDPp0&t=322s

THE TRUMP DECEPTION: Don’t Be Fooled - Part II
youtube.com/watch?v=iGqYcoE-DBE

>n-n-nuu uuhh
>he lied because i don't want to believe him because FUCK DRUMPF

Yes and no. Yes in that his speech was a gamechanger and changed the direction of things to come, but no in that it will be that obvious for a while.

You will hear a LOT of bitching still, but it will feel different. The petulance will come to the fore.

Mostly though what you will hear is... nothing.

Grand swathes of silence as a lot of people shut the fuck up, because they suddenly have second thoughts as the media looks so... uncomfortable. As the people speaking against Trump with the same vicoiousness look so much more... desperate and petty.

I predict a lot of people, the normies, going down the 'I just don't care that much about politics any more' route, because they don't want to admit that maybe they were a fucking childish retard caught up in waves after wave of exaggerated controversy and unhelpful hyperbolic, extremist, discriminatory (and quite literal) hate against not so much Trump, but his supporters.

Are you a girl or a faggot?

REMEMBER THESE FACES WHEN IT'S TIME TO VOTE

You think you're getting of this train?
This is not going to stop anytime soon.
This will continue even after Trumps presidency ends in 2-4 years from now, as Trump will give the democrats plenty of ammunition to use against any future republican argument.

Democrats have always joked about how retarded most republican are, I mean just look at G.W. Bush. Trump just takes this to a whole new level - he's like a caricature of republican values and ideas.

I think this guy nailed it.

Right. You realize as far as social issues go he's pretty liberal. All besides pro baby murder. Maybe just lurk until you know what your taking about? Thanks.

>tfw typical anons absorb shillspeak as their own form of satire shitposting.
>tfw shill's attacks on this board just fuel the fun an games of pol.
>tfw shills don't realize this, and continue to fail like always.

kek

But seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

I can be whatever you want bby

the deep state abducted him with their flying saucers, they brainwashed him and now the media can jump on board slwoly and they wont seem as faggy as if they do a complete flip when he announces all of his jewish new owrld order exec orders

trump has been brainwashed by the deep state mark my worrrrddddsss

Yes, tomight changed the course of history, until the next time he says or does something stupid or goes off message. Things will be back to normal by the end of the week.

This. MSM is completely corrupt and deceptive to their core. You should never help your enemy even when they're drowning.

This is where they say stuff to support him and then say "I was just being objective"

here is your (you)

Wow the autism is strong here holy shit. Do you want me to tie a balloon around your wrist too? There ya go.

Lol fag

Pipe down, Swedistan.

I have no idea how you could think that. Maybe if Trump magically would stop shitting through his mouth every single day and actually start doing good stuff while completely reversing his cabinet appointments and kicked Bannon out but it's unlikely. The media and democrats will keep bitching.

Trump is a hilarious trainwreck.

Trump's speech was so good it got Australia to start goodposting.

Thank you for pic. Shadilay.

maybe if you would magically stop espousing nonsense without ever watching what trump actually says on TV in it's whole context, you'd not be cucked by the Democrat Media Complex

I like this idea, draining accounts without actually being baited

>$0.02 deposited etc, etc.

You and all your...................

>Shareblue-Sample-04.jpg

Hello Shareblue. Say Hi to SOROS for me

youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU

What happens if the media pulls a 180° on trump and subconsciously gets everyone to hate him by sucking his dick 24/7

Not gonna lie, former Brock shill here. This is inspiring watching Trump rise and shine, but seriously we can't let him bowl with the globalists

Pretty amazing speech not gonna lie.

>talks about draining the swamp
>gets booed
>talks about bettering American lives
>Dems don't clap and just sit there
Hmm makes you think.

Yup. A quick glance at my normiebook wall of people normally REEEEing over every single thing Trump does or says shows . . . nothing. People just talking about other things for once.

Well, there are a couple of truly hardcore folks posting /x/tier conspiracy nonsense about how this was all a master stroke that for sure signals the next step to the Trumpreich, but they're pretty far gone. I don't think even they listen to themselves.

>>talks about bettering American lives
>>Dems don't clap and just sit there

we have them on tape. we have their faces. we have their seating chart.

just wait until next election cycle for congress. they are going to be BTFO

anyone wanting the pics, they are here

(you) get a (you) thank (you) for the insight

They're fucked. Their base wants them to oppose anything Trump says or does without any consideration of what it is.

Trump is going to use that against them more and more by saying things that 90% of Americans agree with and making a spectacle out of how Democrats stand against in.

One of my favorite parts was when he was talking about creating millions of new American jobs and the camera cut to Nancy Pelosi looking like Trump just said something terrible.

she even mouthed the word "No"