youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=xXhs8zoZz2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leftists sent you here, didn't they?

Nope

Not an argument

He should take a page from Rubin and just chill a bit

I see the anti molyneux defense forces have arrived

it's not molymeme defence forces. it's "out with the asholes, bring forth argument" forces.

that kid was being a fucking faggot
he had no self awareness at all

yea, ill still watch molymeme but he became an obvious narcissist in my eyes after that interview
just check how many dislikes it got
those weren't "shills"

Can someone link the vid pls and thank u

>expecting autists to understand that it's not just the argument that matters but how you deliver it

>Molyfuck misrepresents the guys argument
>Gets buttmad at the misrepresentation
>See OPs pic

There, saved you like 20 mins

Can you at least tell me where I can find the vid? The title? Something? I'm curious

Link to this faggotry? This thread is no fun for us non cucked that don't watch this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

He was acting really defensive, he could've said the same words, but with a more positive, aloof tone and it would've been fine. His attitude made it seem like he felt genuinely threatened by young Fritz. Kek, I love Molymeme but he needs to lose the ego a bit.

Dude how old are any of you faggots cruising Sup Forums right now? You must be young because it's apparent you don't get it. I'm not even 30 yet and I hate it when these young punks 21/22 come right out of college or they take a class on some subject and all of a sudden they think they're experts. Then they take jobs at lower wages and get promoted faster...

So some punk ass kid who thinks he's smarter than a 50 year old philosopher calls his show and tells him "Hey I'm gonna tell you how you need to act from now on..." of course youre gonna get pissed.

Fucking stupid kids. Get real with your shit. None of you are smart nor do you have good ideas.

>one dollar

Thank you sir

It took you that long to see the narcissism? Every video
>MILLIONS OF DOWNLOADS

Heh, nuthin personnel kid
*makes mike hang up on the kid*

>shilling this hard against Molymeme
it's obvious he's gotten to you and struck a chord

> Wasting time on a pseudo-intellectuals vanity project.

>I don't know what carried away means
(one second later)
>You shouldn't call me carried away because it means...blablabla

The kid just said that Stefan didn't need to be so rude, which really weakened his arguments and his friends hated Stefan's videos because he was so arrogant. Ironically, Stefan was completely arrogant and rude and proved his point completely.

Name one fucking good thing about Molyjew. All his anti spanking muh freedom shit is just lolberg nonsense. The rest of his bullshit is just basic bitch conservative talking points on immigration you would get from Rush Limbaugh and Infowars

He's high.

Autism or bait?

no the fucking kid insulted stef and told him he's wrong in a really passive aggressive way. when stef asked him about how he's a better debater at the ripe age of 21 he fucking buckled and backtracked it then said maybe and finally pressed into a corner he admits he thinks he's better than stef. as they debate this kid constantly insults him and mocks him with shit like "i like your rants that you on when you get carried away".

this kid was fucking shit and stef destroyed him personally and then completely dismantled his argument about how being nice is actually a clutch for cowards who want to pretend to be gentlemen while the west is destroyed.

the kid was a fucking faggot. don't tell somebody to be nice when you're such a low intelligence stack of shit you are passive aggressive and tell them you're better than them

>thinks that he's superior because he hosts a "philosophy" show
>only repeats and tries to apply liberterian brain gymnastics
OK

I genuinely lost all respect for this middle aged shyster after that video. I enjoyed him but just didn't like how rude he was to some of his callers, but now I feel he doesn't deserve his subscribers.

>You won't reach people if you're rude.
>How do you know that?

Nah Stef wasn't being passive-aggressive himself.

He gets so butthurt, everyone I've known that gets that way in the manner he does almost never acknowledge it and get better.

it was also shitty that he complained about a term the kid used before explaining what it meant instead of using said term later.

and in my head I was like "does it even matter, you complete retard? now you're only out to get him."

Stefan you need to turn off the proxy and go to bed right now. You've had a full day. You bullied that kid. He didn't mean to say anything bad.

hi where are the argubents :DDDD

Molyneux was a huge autistic faggot in this video. His ego is a Faberge egg and whenever he takes a caller who can actually push back, it shatters continuously for an entire hour in the most embarrassing way possible.

He's no different than children that we all knew and most of us were, where the ego is in control and everything is based around convincing yourself that you're above the other person, they're stupid, you're right, you know everything. This was seriously playground-tier language-control where you're think you're winning something because you're running away down endless semantic hallways. .

I've seen him do this a few times, because he actually keeps most of these up, showing that he has no self-awareness about them and thinks he is right. Whenever he might have to recognize that he was the one that said something illogical or unfounded, he totally shuts down and the defense mechanisms go crazy. Most entertaining of all is when he starts projecting all over the place like an insane fool, to a cartoonish degree, accusing his callers of everything he just did in front of you (getting upset, getting emotional, getting personal)

>I think A
>SO YOU THINK B, C AND E? MIKE GET HIM OFF MY SHOW

That was straight up empty rhetoric by Stef, senpai. Only victims fall for that shit.

Fritz can suck a dick.
No tolerance for commies, Stef made that very clear and he is right.
He is fighting a fucking war for western civilization. Being nice gets you absolutely nowhere.
People like him get shutdown and attacked everywhere, he has to be strong and hard.
Shills kill yourself, do your parents a favour because defooing won't be enough for their suffering

youtube.com/watch?v=uhCVNn5sLzo

THIS IS MY SHOW

IF YOU INTERRUPT ME AGA-

OKAY THAT'S IT. CUT HIM OFF, MIKE. CUT. HIM. OFF

ONE
DOLLAR
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

Can we all agree that almost all of the reasonable stuff that Stefan says is available from other sources?

lmao fuck off kike, molyneux was right

IF YOU'RE A PHYSICIST YOU SHOULD GET A REAL JOB LIKE VLOGGING ON YOUTUBE. NOW MAKE ME A FUCKING IPHONE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST FUCKING ROFL LMFAO...HAHAHA WHAT A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

>B-BUH THEY ARE JUSSS PAWNS!!!!
>I AM LE SUPERIOR ENLIGHTENED BEING!!111

How fucking autistic can you GET? Why the FUCK are you trying to act "proud" over the fact that you know about "central banks"? Red Pill: NO NORMAL FUCKING PERSON EVEN KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS. LMFAO.

You want to know what being redpilled ACTUALLY means? Realizing that all this "muh politics" bullshit is fucking MEANINGLESS.

Here's a REAL redpill: while you spend your youth reading books about "stoicism" and "politics", studying hard at college and gymcelling, convincing yourself you're becoming a "real man" (FUCKING LMAO) CHAD IS LITERALLY BANGING YOUR ONEITIS.

All your "striving for excellence" and "becoming strong" won't do shit
against Alpha Tyrone's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch skull and genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power.

Chad's life is INFINITELY more valuable than yours. Did YOUR COCK get that treatment DAILY during your KEY DEVELOPMENT YEARS from a peaking, prime-ass, smooth teen-aura glowing skin, luscious lips, full-of-life, cute-ass-sexy-ass-big-titted-yet-firm GODDESS?

IM ASKING YOU FUCKING INCEL: HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED 2 OR MORE 7+/10 JBS AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT YOU ARE SEXY AND WANTED TO QUOTE UNQUOTE EXPERIMENT WITH THEIR SEX LIFE? DID YOU TURN THEM ON SO MUCH THAT THEY WENT BI-CURIOUS ONLY TO PLEASE YOU AS PLEASING YOU GAVE THEM A NATURAL HIGH?

Well that's funny. You are ALREADY dead.

Not gonna lie former molymeme something something something nuclear arguments.

I didn't people still did gold panning

didn't know*

I literally couldn't fucking watch it. The entire video was cringe.

Fucking cringe. One shekel isn't enough for this Jew?

The shape of his body makes me uncomfortable. His manboobs hang low and he isn't even fat.

Don't forget history major

Not an argument.

guess what faggot? there's no more being nice you fucking coward. you see those antifa bashing republicans faces? they want to fucking murder white people you dumb piece of shit. there's no need to be nice to them cause they're like the communist who wants to fucking murder tens of millions.

THERE'S NO MIDDLE GROUND. IT'S OVER. HE ALREADY SAID THE FINAL ARGUMENT.

i was a liberal who voted obama twice before sjw took it over. if you're with sjw who scream they hate white people then you're not human. IT'S VERY SIMPLE.

it didn't matter if you were for obama previously cause you hated bush or were a lifetime democrat. they want to destroy the west and white genocide. there's no BEING NICE anymore.

I see you decided to fight autism with autism. That's the Stefan way!

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>wat

ONE FUCKING DOLLAR

t. molymeme

Stefan does act like a fucking retard sometimes.
If some 20 year old calls your show that is older than the caller, you don't have to start acting like an insecure baby. You can completely humiliate the guy.

I watched the video, and it started terrible.
Molymeme would constantly misinterpret everything the guy said, like ''you got carried away'' turns into ''YOU ARE INSULTING ME! HOW DARE YOU NOT EXPLAIN WHAT THAT MEANS BEFORE YOU SAY IT''.

The only part I liked was when Peter Molyneux actually got to the point and pointed out the kid has done nothing, while One Dollar Man gets one million people listening per video. He put the caller on the spot and made him admit that he isn't better at convincing people than someone who has been doing it for decades.
Rest of the video was pure trash.

Also YOUR HOUSE cancer man does get carried away all the time. He knows it himself. He gets carried away every single video, and he apologizes for ranting and getting off topic.
It's not an insult, it's an observation.

MIKE! MIKE!! CUT HIM OFF RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!

Stay at home dads gotta nurse their kids with something.

Oh god, that was horrible by Stef. I'm a master debater, hurr. I am a master of persuasion, with techniques such as cutting people off and booting them off my show!!! How dare you imply that I'm not, without presenting any evidence!!! NO EVIDENCE!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! kid: well if you'd let me speak, I have a quo... Stef: How dare you I've had a philosophy show for a gorillion years you're just a kid REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he's resorted to commenting with a different username

i agree. he completely misrepresented the kid's point right off the bat and was super pissed off.

He wasn't saying he argued better than him, just suggesting that being less aggressive is could be a better way of getting through to people. I had to shut it off within 5 minutes because how the fuck am I suppose to listen to him prove the kids point for another 39 minutes.

you again?

fuck off gook

>I can't take criticism: the video

The point he made about how polite statements haven't worked in changing others opinion was interesting -- but that's all it was, an interesting point. Throw in a few disjointed, defensive criticisms of someone who criticized him slightly and you've got an incredible waste of 30 minutes.

>Lefties are assholes and they are wrong
>I don't like that they bully and assault people. They force people into their way of thinking without validating their facts.
>We should do that because we're right.
>It worked for the left, which makes it okay.

also:
>WHY SHOULD I BE MORALLY SUPERIOR IF EVERYONE ELSE ON MY IMAGINARY LIST ISN'T, FIRST?!
>literally "But Billy's mom lets HIM eat whatever HE wants for dinner, so I should be able to TOO!"

He's a smart guy, but he put entirely too much effort into attacking someone who essentially struggling to agree with him, tone aside.

Don't go soft on commies. Remove them by any means necessary. Debate is pointless with them.

People on Sup Forums talk like Trump.

"I'm the greatest! Everyone loves me! I'm so amazing! Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a liar! I know all the facts!"

Stef's a very talented entertainer but his ego's going through the roof lately, and he's becoming seriously disrespectful to his audience. He even called himself a public intellectual in one of his latest videos kek

I actually agree with you even though you are trolling.

The real red pill is if your not rich. Then you are literal trash. Don't waste your time getting redpilled and use it to actually make your self money so you can actually have an existence in this life

MOLYNEUX SHILLING FOR HIMSELF IN
>

>he became an obvious narcissist
the molymeme cult is literally retarded.
How autistic do you have to be to not notice it instantly from any of his videos?

Lmao. Thanks for the link. Here's the thing. I like Molymeme and I love watching him fail even moreso but I won't take the time required to watch this vid because within the first 2 minutes the vid collapses in on itself when the wannabe can't stand by his own arguement. This is obviously a shill trying to control mememagic for whoever he works for and all these terrible breads thereafter are more of the same.

Thanks for the lols though as always newfags.

pssh kid

I am a master in philosophy arguments logic and debating by noam chomsky, u are nothing to me but antoher non-argument,i will crush you lik a bug.

Stefan did nothing wrong.

It's not a matter of softness though, it's a matter of decorum. There's a very special satisfaction associated to the concept of not just destroying your opponent, but destroying them without getting yourself dirty in the process.

Debate with people that have made up their minds is pointless, but being that he runs a Philosophy show, the concept of debate should be central. Not debating within the style I would prefer is understandable, but my criticism is that the points he presented up barely registered as points, and were far from compelling.

T. ONE DOLLAR

>

NEW THREAD:

> → #

NEW THREAD:

> → #

Argument from fallacy is the formal fallacy of analyzing an argument and inferring that, since it contains a fallacy, its conclusion must be false.[1] It is also called argument to logic (argumentum ad logicam), fallacy fallacy,[2] fallacist's fallacy,[3] and bad reasons fallacy

They've been going at it for the past 24 hours straight.

It's a coordinated shilling effort.

>ONE
>FOCKING
>DOLLAR

(if you do not donate you're a piece of shit who's responsible for the destruction of western civilization)

hurrr durrr not an argument XD

Nah, I know it's a copypasta, but I used to like Stefan. That video was the last nail in my subscription's coffin. He has no decorum and I can't watch him anymore.

HELLO SHAREBLUE

MIKE

Someone needs to make a navy seal copy pasta out of this

>todd posting mixed with molyneux

what a year

>the molymeme cult is literally retarded.

this. Theyre literally worse than bernie supporters. At least Bernie pretended like he cared about their donations, but good goys will be good goys and unironically worship a narssiscistic jew who could care less about them

Let's review the shariablue script.

>Molymeme is a cult leader
>Molymeme was rude to a cuck who didn't know how to argue
>We're cultists

What else am I missing?

youtube.com/watch?v=xXhs8zoZz2w

>trust me, Goy- i mean, guys!

The first ten minutes was a trainwreck, but after that the ranting becomes more coherent and Fritz defeats his own argument. By the end of the video, Molymeme is vindicated. Watch again and don't be so easily triggered, Nihonkun.

Oh yeah De-fooing and a link to the yt sock account with nothing but molymeme hate videos.

Really earning your keep, cunt crew.

This is a good example of how (((sociology))) poisons minds.

Stef pricked through him quite quickly and discovered that the caller was a spineless argumentless coward that tried to hold Stefan to requirements higher than he required of himself or his peers at sociology. Rather than trying to convince them by rewording Stefan's arguments, or letting them make up their own mind about it, he sniveled and whined and tried to play victim as a good marxist learns from (((sociology))).

After the video, people saw a poor kid being bullied by a nasty succesful youtuber.

People who complain about this are autistic and didn't see the leftist attacks on integrity without having that integrity themselves.

Too funny

Why is moly being attacked so much now? What did he say recently that riled up the kikes?

"It isn't white males" promoting anti-white bullshit and asking a turbojew why Israel doesn't accept refugees.

Pretty sure this is what put a target on his back and now Crew thinks they can pull a milo on him.