youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XNkjDuSVXiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHA LOOK GUYS LE NOT AN ARGUMENT MAYMAY xDD

MIKE MIKE CUT HIM OFF
NO. NO NO
QUIT INTERRUPTING ME
MIKE SHUT IT DOWN NOW

this was a test by MMFA to see if they could pollute the comments and see if they could turn his viewers against him. Those people in the comments have never commented on his videos before

Link or it didn't happen

I've always disliked this faggot

>get BTFO by a 21 year old sociology major
What happened? I don't wanna watch an hour of him cutting off some guy

what happened?

THIS IS MY FUCKING SHOW AND IM TALKING NOW. CUT HIM OFF MIKE.

Sociology is cancer.

You shills can stop now. You aren't persuading anyone. You've been at it all day and have achieved nothing. You're wasting your time here. Go away.

He got absolutely destroyed. Just another fraudster lying to you and manipulating you. Can't even handle a retarded college kid without memeing. Pretty sad.

He did great, just watch past the 15 min mark.

>implying this means Molymeme wasn't BTFO

I like Stefans foundational approach to claims.
I dislike Stefans usage of logical fallacies.

When addressing an authoritative claim he typically looks for foundation and then tears it apart.

When addressing anecdotes or an individuals argument he typically uses fallacies.

The straw man is one of them but he also uses conflation fallacies, false dilemmas, black and white thinking etc.

Still like the fact he tears apart authoritarian circular logic though.

Fritz called in claiming to be a better debater.

First question Stefan asked: So you think you're a better debater than me?

"N-n-no?"

Fritz contradicted himself within 3 seconds of the call. Rest of the show is Stefan stepping all over the man. Fritz is no debater, he's a weak gamma male.

HOW MUCH DOES HE PAY YOU

>little weasel faggot claims he's better than you at arguing hit point
>little passive aggressive bitch boy goes back on it then says maybe and afterwards y-yes....
>little bitch says act nice but is constantly insulting him and being passive aggressive so he points this out
>little fucking retard can't even coherently argue so he crushes him further
>finally starts talking about the question this little retard asks and destroys him completely
>being nice doesn't work and it cowardly. you're full of empty buzzwords and you're the exact dupe liberals have used to destroy western civilization
>asks the little faggot what proof he has being nice is so good? little retard says none! so he tells him about all his experience that being nice is actually BAD and COWARDLY
>little faggot says he doesn't even care if people are nice and he doesn't care at all! typical little faggot coward shirking everything so he can "win"
>afterwards he further explains why being nice is actually a vice and the sin that's destroying the west
>points out the caller is a little coward faggot who doesn't dare tell liberals to be nice and tolerant but picks him instead cause he wants to argue while being safe
sorry dude you're a subhuman. that was one of his best videos if you're not a loser passive faggot like the caller

MMFA?
Mainstream Media...FA?
What is FA? I'm not some retard thats spends their every waking moment in online debates/conversations.
Please explain.

>guy outlines solid argument
>le not an argument

wtf does this mean? saying not an argument is not a fucking argument

>some German kid calls in and simply tells Stef that, in his personal experience, being kind and respectful convinces people more than being rude and aggressive
>Stef flips the fuck out and acts like a condescending asshole the whole time
>"YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAT ME? YOU'RE ONLY 21! I'VE GOT THE BIGGEST PHILOSOPHY SHOW IN HISTORY"
>everytime the kid tries to talk Stef starts laughing at him and cuts him off
>Stef literally asks him a direct question and when he answers it Stef screams " NO NO STOP TALKING IS MY SHOW! "
>Stef gets so butthurt that Mike jumps in the call from Stefs basement and starts yelling at the kid
>they much him off the show and upload the episode onto YouTube with an immature clickbait title
>the entire comment section is telling Stef that he was being an asshole
>him and Mike just comment "not an argument xDDD" on everything

Why does he always debate kids?

Can someone give me a quick run down on what exactly happened?

They already posted that.

>we are witnessing a downfall of another Sup Forums idol

Yeah didn't see that forgot to refresh just before posting. Thanks.

Why the fdo any you faggots care about this kike?

also, sage

I see. I'm inclined to believe the jap, Stef has an ego the size of the moon and he really is rude and a dishonest debtor.

no he doesn't. stef fucking destroys his argument about being nice later in the video. early in the video he just takes apart of this kid cause he's a passive aggressive little bet a faggot.

he actually explains his reasoning for doing it later in the video cause he identified the caller is faggot who is too scared to argue with his coworkers and he's trying to use stef as proxy to vent and also control him to argue on his behalf

>i'm better than you
totally destroyed this kid
>being nice is how you should argue
totally destroyed this point

the guy talking about strawmans is some shill and didn't even watch the video so he's right not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

10:34 to 12:00 basically sums the whole video up

I have a feeling that Stef is eventually going to have a complete narcissistic breakdown and think of himself as a super villain that does villainy for the good of the people of the world...
...via shitty arguments on youtube.

>puts an argument
>not an argument

what did he mean by this ?

This. I wanted to slap the shit out of that kid as soon as he started talking. He just radiates beta energy. Stefan did nothing wrong

Gotta admit though, that kid sounded like if some refugee was raping his girlfriend he would wait until he was finished before meekly letting him know it's not nice to do that.

>you did a strawman that works on weak minded individuals and a lot of passive aggressive insults because he's angry stef is better than him
not an argument

there's two points of the video

the first is proving the retarded faggot call is not in fact better than stef at arguing and he isn't which was proven time and time over

the second point was the caller says to act nice and respectful but if a passive aggressive little faggot who insults him constantly

the third point was being nice is actually just a clutch for cowards like the caller and there's no reason to be "respectful" to people you don't respect and all this shit about being nice is just buzzwords the left uses to trick morons into committing white genocide

this is shareblue thread i guess. you guys are getting paid so much so you need to attack everybody i suppose

Absolutely embarrassing.

Just watched the part from 10:30 to 12:00 and it's not that bad.
The kid projected onto stefan as a form of conditional ad hominen while preaching about respect.
Stef just corrected him.

The rest of the video better be worse, or else this is just a bullshit flame thread.

Niggas living out their usefulness.

There will be others but they'll have to climb while the weaker idols are slipping down

>Tries to destroy Milo.
>Ruins his own career a week later.

Poetic, really.

I watched all 43 cringe inducing minutes, can confirm.

First ten minutes are just embarrassing

the ironic thing about all of this is the kid had a bigger impact than any recent show. He simply doesnt seem capable of arguing with younger people without outright bullying them. The show with the dying guy was one massive boomer circle-jerk and he didnt cut him off at all while the guy was just some bitter PUA/MGTOW follower.

That said the kid seemed like he was on the spectrum, but I don't know why you'd call into a philosophy show to debate if that's the case

to be fair stefan is right when you have 0 experience in something its fucking retarded to think you can just come here and tell platitude such as 'be nice' to a dude with a large audience

he's just being an ass for no reason on a couple occasion. However I think this shit is exagerated he's not that bad

i was just memeing relax.

I dont mind the aggressiveness but he was unnecessarily rude on 2-3 occasions. i still like the video and agree with most of it

Milo destroyed himself.

Molyneux is a meme.
A sophist and a bad one at that.
He is to logic what Nickelback is to music

I think I finally get it. You're the beamer Stef sperged out on for no reason aren't you OP? He was a gay and shouldn't have jumped down your throat for trying to offer your 2 cents on redpilling normies, but fuck man, there's happenings a-happenin that are way more important than your faggot feelings

Media Matters For America

Did Mike really interrupted the call or are you guys memeing? I don't want to hear this shit for another 15 minutes.

Both of them fucked up really bad desu

>Kid argues that being nice is effective towards winning an argument
>Stefan argues for being mean while being mean
4D chessmaster

Stefans reaction was pretty beta too desu. Getting salty over the smallest thing is pretty autismo. Its like when you see two beta guys having an bitch in real life it sounded just like that. That kid is young and inexperienced in life and Stefan is a Pseudointellect. They're both idiots.

>Stefan argues for being mean while being mean
>gets completely btfo and loses the respect of his fans
Chessmaster indeed

K. Just watched the first few minutes and it's basically Stefan going

> you call MY show to say you think you argue better than ME?

>GTFO... no... better yet, stay and get straw manned!

So, yeah. Stefbot responded with his offend narcissist algorithm.

Cringy, but now a total flip out.

wow he really is losing it

I only watched like 3 minutes of the video because stef just went into full douche mode acting like this beta kid who was just trying to be helpful was attempting to usurp his title of greatest philosopher king to ever walk the earth.

this makes molymeme way more endearing to me, honestly

He wasn't German. His name is, but his accent wasn't German.

JUST

except it went on way too long and literally ended with him saying the kid will be a failure in life. It wasn't a debate its the kind of shit that could legit end with fritz hanging from his dorm room coat hangar, especially considering he said he listens to him for years.

well, the kid will be

lmao you faggots and this "being nice" meme

your fathers were all probably weak men, if you approach someone like Molymeme with some beta ass question that even you're not sure of, you're wasting EVERYBODY'S time

The time for Arugments is over, the time for action is here

Really? He sounded like an effeminate beta faggot, so I just assumed he was German

>sociology major.

I guess he will have plenty of time on his hands when he graduates with no future of employment.

says japan

i fucking hate this asshole. anyone who actually listens to him and isnt overcome with revulsion, as well as a gut feeling that youre listening to a bona fide psychopath.

Attacking the arguer (to dismiss) instead of the argument is an ad hominem.
If he did that then Stefan is a much more of an amateur than I thought he was.

That Molymeme that's not an argument reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=XNkjDuSVXiE

>molymeme
And what great acts has molymeme done?

correct me if i'm wrong but towards the end of the video didn't stefan say fritz was wrong for sending links to his videos to classmates because thats the kind of shit that gets nightclubs shot up, or some ridiculous shit along those lines? What fucking sense does that make? His viewers are responsible if he says inflamatory things? That's like if somebody gets a copy of the turner diaries, kills a black person, and then William Luther Pierce sues the librarian.

DESU senpai it doesn't really matter what was said it matters how you are perceived. And stef in mine and a lot of people's minds came off as overly aggressive and egotistical.

You can be the most logical person in the world and it doesn't matter because your social skills don't allow you to work with others.

AKA stef is a fucking autist who was sperging out about something he's obsessed with because that's what autists do.

I'm pretty sure you don't need some conspiracy for that. Molynuex is a fucking moron.

I still remember that video where he ranted for like a solid 10-15 minutes about how we'd have to survive on seagulls in the near future. People that unironically listen to what this faggot has to say have got to be edgy teenagers or genuine retards. He's Alex Jones-tier of stupid, and his only defense whenever people catch him in a moment of stupid is 'not an argument'.

I just listened to him again, he is 100% not German.

Listened to the whole thing, kid is definitely 100% German.

hes redpilled thousands of people to the truth about big gov

what the fuck have you done faggot?

Wrong! Bad goy!

Yes! Correct! By the way, how was your trip from Syria?

Once again he picked a stupid caller so he can easily win and his followers praise him. This time it didn't work so well because he was very insecure.

t. beta english teacher in japan for the submissive girl crutch

who cares? if some little faggot wants to tell you be "NICE, TOLERANT, AND RESPECTFUL" as he insults you and is passive aggressive? then be rude as fuck and destroy him. you should especially destroy him cause he thinks he can argue better than you.

since the little retard can argue so good while being nice then he should've convinced stef. instead he's just insulting him and telling stef to be a good little goyim coward and never fight back

FUCK NO. there's no more mr.nice guy loser beta faggot cuckservative! it's time to fight. they want to kill whites and destroy the west for mudbloods. FIGHT

Here's a tl;dr of the first few minutes

Kid:
>h-hey Stefan. I'm a big fan of yours, but I don't seem to be able to win people over using your style of debate. M-maybe we could convince more liberals if we were nice to them.

Stef:
>Oh, so *I'm* wrong? You think you're better at debating than *me*? This is my show and fuck you, you're retarded, I'm the smartest man to ever live!

He just slam dunked that little faggot who wasn't even being hostile for no reason, pretty disgusting honestly. It's like when Maddox used to grade children's artwork, except it wasn't even funny.

Your vagina has no power here.

Stefan didn't lose the debate, he just bullied his opponent into submission.

Whats up with the massive anti-mollymeme man threads after this video? Was that kid so butthurt that he had no argument that he got a bunch of internet people to trash Stephan?

Like shit, I see nothing wrong with what Stephan did. Steph immediately tried to deconstruct what his point was, and his initial fucking statement didn't even stand up to scrutiny. Kid had no business calling in.

Do I feel bad for the kid? Yeah. Was Steph maybe harsh? Yeah. Is that a real argument against Steph? No.

Settle down, Hans

Not gonna lie, former Stefan supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Stefan crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the argument.

they hang up on him and then jerk themselves off at the end, mike doesn't talk until fritz is gone

>hey, i listened to you for years now, but i am better than you at debating. you need to be more nice cause i said so and don't have any proof. btw you rant a lot and lose control often. want to hear some more insults from me? hehe

i'm a fan is used cause he wants to insult stef but doesn't want stef to destroy him. stef said it himself this is a street fight with words. there's no more room or excuse for cowardly little faggots who want to be passive aggressive and pretend they're gentlemen

Is "not an argument" the argument that ends all arguments?

>BTFO
Show me in the video where mollyjew fucked up.

shareblue/ctr/antifa/reddit is going down the list of people Sup Forums like trying to destroy them

More like

Kid:
>I want you to use this debate style I came up with and have no real prior experience using. Oh, I already assume it's better than your style of argument by the way.

Moly:
>Listen kid, you come on here with a question and that's fine, but you come at with with backhanded insults, making assumptions about my character and telling me how I should debate despite me having many years of experience and you having none. It's fine if you have criticisms, I'm open to suggestions, but you yourself have not even tested out this little argument theory of yours. So until you do, then I'll use the style I've fine tuned for over 30 years doing this.

Harsh? yes. Truthful? Yes.

give a link you gargantuan faggot do i or other pola/acks have the time to view that entire video?

This explains why he's single

Wife:
>h-hey Stefan. I'm tired of being in the kitchen. M-maybe you could take me out to dinner for a change?

Stef:
>Oh, so *I'm* supposed to get dinner? You think we need to go out when there's food in the *fridge*? This is my house and fuck you, you're retarded. I'm not going to have a disloyal woman who won't cook meals!

^this

/thread

Ah, makes sense. Fucking vile people. Their day will come.

He's not single, he has Mike.

This.

>People who don't agree with my meme """"celebrities"""" effectively blowing themselves out are shills

Probably more than Shareblue pays you.

wooooow

He has a daughter though?

Molyneux is one step up from PJW. He was a joke here, now you underage newfags actually take him and his nonviable political system seriously.