CHECK, M8

>/checkers/

drumpfy boys sucking drumpfy's clit after he just reversed his stance on immigration
priceless

His haters would still hate him

Care to make that same comment about King Nigger?

Kasparov is a shill who wants to see his own people exterminated.

Garry Weinstein doesn't know shit about anything but chess. He should fuck off to Israel.

(((Kasparov)))

literally can be said for every president ever

He hasn't reversed shit.

> his own people
?
He's a kike

My trust would wane and is probably lose interest in politics altogether if he did something like amnesty. I have no idea how lefties make statements like this, they don't think in the same terms as us at all and they don't get Trump at all.

>You know, he COULD do THIS!
>OH MY LORD
>THE MONSTER
>HOW APPALLING
Sage and hidden

Trump could reverse every position he took during his campaign and his detractors would still call him a nazi fascist and oppose him at every turn.

Obama reversed all his, and Garry loved him.

>drain the swamp
>not drain the swamp

?????

>an ACTUAL intellectual decries the nihilist hypocrsy of dumbf's dimwit droogs
>...a RUSSKI intellectual, no less
>The Triggering (2017)

>gary jealous he's locked playing chess in 3 dimensions

Nope. If he doesn't build the wall and continue deporting Mexicans I'm off the Trump train. And if he doesn't continue to try and push for labor to stay in American and not go overseas I'll bail.

And his haters would still hate him wtf is his point

Haha shill I see ur file name u forgot to change it ahahah I can spot uuuuu!! ur so dumb haha

that's not true at all.

Trump is remarkable for keeping to his campaign promises compared to other politicians.

Trump could pass a bill that gives everyone universal income and the libs would still bitch.

>why are we waiting for our checks Trump?
>15 reasons why you don't get more money because of your race
>White people get money for doing nothing

He's right we are a bunch of directionless virgin losers with no real values or morals, if tommorow we found out Trump was in a pedo ring we'd still support him like we did Milo.

Who would win in a chess match? Trump or Kasparov?

>not an argument

How did he figure this? Is he a time traveler or a straw man creator?

>Shareblue-Sample-(COPY)-0-3.jpg
still doing this

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>shareblue-sample-04.jpg

You're not even trying.

Shareblue supports pedos?
Well I mean David Brock is your overlords soo....

Did he really? All they the state did was remind brown people and people who recognize family bonds that shit can go sour in a month.

FUCKING REKT M8

But really thats so true

Maybe he should start "supporting" open borders so the dems will start pushing to build a wall and thousands of automated turrets to shoot anything that moves. Hollywood stars would fund it.