Redpill me on this autist, please

Redpill me on this autist, please

He knows how capitalism works and he took advantage of it

dindu nuffin wrong

he has a huge boner for my leafy asshole

So I get it hes evil and shit.

But from his perspective he thinks hes just a wheel in the cog, a big evil pharma cog. Hes just trying to make money and hes a little confused as to why people are going after him and not their congressmen who let it happen.

Still fucking evil tho.

not good enough I need MORE

Reddit HATES him.

from what i've heard about him, he bought the 1 copy of this exclusive wu tang album or something.

apparently has a drug that treats HIV but sells it for a high as fuck price

and he owned a League of Legends challenger team and the players talked about not being paid the agreed amount or on time

What are your main reasons for seeing him as evil? What headline have you read that created your entire view of this person?

Lol no guy did nothing wrong. Legit no one who needed his medicine was deprived of it nor took the brunt of the new cost it was all insurance companies and he then used the new revenue to improve the drug

He is also a Good boy. Please release wu tang album.

This is true. He also can't legally play the Wu Tang album, no one who bought it could have because of the contracts and shit. His drug was called Daraprim, just look up him talking about why he did it.

This BUT.

Took advantage of the retarded regulation loopholes our government put in that enables him to artificially inflate the price of medications.

he only fucked over insurance companies though
which is a plus in my book considering how hard they fuck over everyone else

This user gets it.

He made a lot of money then stole a lot of money from a company he was in charge of and he probably has borderline mental issues.
He would rather be hated than ignored and is addicted to negative attention.
He's basically got the mentality of that shitty kid no one liked in middle school.
He basked in being the most hated man in America for like 6 months then most people stopped paying attention and he's been moving down the ladder since then.
First he said obnoxious shit on news shows to get attention, then he trolled the rap world for attention until he got some legit death threats and pussed out, then he moved on to trolling online news interviews, then moved down to trolling youtube personalities and streamers, after that he moved down to trolling dating sites live on stream, a few month ago he trolled Sup Forums by saying he was going to buy the website, after that he was trolling Magic the Gathering nerds by saying he was going to buy every copy of rare cards that are out of print to drive up the price so peasant nerds would never be able to afford them again.
That was before the election, since then I haven't heard shit about him.
I assume by this point he's prank calling pizza orders to his neighbor or something.

Basically he's Elliot Rodgers if he made it.

When he failed to release the Wu-Tang album that was the last straw.

He pissed off Liberals and got banned from Twitter for it.

/ourguy/

He's /ourguy/, ballsy enough for some badass real world trolling. Much salt was produced

he used profits to invest in research and development to find a cure for incurable drugs

He also tried to donate a shit ton of money to Bernie Sanders you fucking idiot.

I suggest going on youtube and finding one of his talks (not is trolling schemes on tv). The guy is amazing at finance - not quite a genius yet but time will tell. He's had ~5 successful hedge funds already, and he's worth around 50 million from starting in the lower class, and attending a state college.

Sure, he likes to stir shit up, but he is very legit.

>ran a ponzi scheme
>bunch of losers worship him because they think they can get rich someday
>he'll end up in prison soon for like a decade

Too bad he didn't buy it and remove leafs

this.

Guy is a legit autistic genius. People just can't wrap their heads around it when he says he sells drugs (of which he's got about 20 or so) to the patient for $1 but to the insurers for $15K+ No one has been denied any access to his drugs because of the price hike but poor normies are REEEE'ing for no reason.

made money via skill while faggot ass niggers like pewdiepie manipulate little kids whose shitty parents let them click through Youtube videos.

I wish we could get a real dictator as president. Send every employee at Google to prison, for life. Send every employee of Facebook to prison, for life. Send every employee of Snapchat to prison, for life.

That would be a good start towards cleaning up this shitty fucked up society.

Oh, I forgot. Send every Youtuber who has ever monetized their channel to prison, for life.

Jesus christ, imagine walking outside the day those objectives were completed. It'd feel like a brand new world almost devoid of assholes.

Why the fuck would sending a bunch of software engineers to prison make the world better? Are they going to make a robot that takes your gas station cashier job?

Could be a move from the insurance companies making people believe that this affects them and their well-being so people fight for it to change the price back and they don't have to spend much money doing it themselves.

>Sending /ourguy/ to jail

Yeah but the key is he didn't actually hurt any one of those people who required the medicine he acquired. Neither health wise or in their pocketbook.

Everyone of them was covered by their insurance and they just paid normal fees. He exploited a loophole created by Obamacare that literally every single pharma company exploits. He just turned it up to eleven.

Eventually all these instances of the same mechanism he used to hike his med prices were found in other non-new drugs such as the epipen.

And people who actually care (both proponents and opponents of the ACA) realized that this was an unanticipated consequence of the properties of the ACA's moving parts and that pharma came out in the best capitalistic position with in the introduction of the ACA

did he bang brittany?

Yea, I cannot find any evidence that even a SINGLE person died or suffered as a result of the price hike. You would think, for how hated this guy was, there would be DOZENS of articles about it. There isnt even ONE.

Unless I am wrong. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I would red-pill you on him but the problem is that the red-pills in question were developed by a third party. That guy hired a few patent-troll types to acquire the rights to the aforementioned pills, then he hiked the price by a gorillion placents!

Sure, insurance will still cover the red-pills but only under the right policy, in the home network, of the qualified candidate, under the supervision of a qualified individual meeting the criteria defined by a panel of experts, in the pocket of the pharmacorps, who hires lobbyists to persuade politicians to completely abandon anything resembling a sense of decency to push immoral legislation to fuck you right in your ass with a whole stack of branded, approved, regulated red-pills.

I may have missed a few details as I'm not an insider or anything, so please don't, like, quote me on this or anything - but you get the gist of it, I'm sure.

>calls for Butlerian Jihad

I'M WITH YOU user WHEN DO WE START

Based and member of the Armenian SS Legion
Takes medicine for degenerate cat disease that only affects a hundred or so people and makes insurance companies pay for it so he can develop new cheaper medicines for other diseases to save thousands of lives
As usual the unwashed mob and politicians hate him
Truly /ourguy/