Asians are redpilled

>Asians are redpilled

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm chinese/viet mix and I voted trump.

Holy shit Washington and Oregon are fucking fucked.

asians are the trash of this planet

Brazilian Asians are mostly redpilled, probably because they're Japanese.

American Asians are mostly bluepilled, probably because they're chinks, combojans, filipinos and other subhumans.

Only white people can be redpilled, because white people are individualistic, while the rest of the world are collectivists. They don't care what happens to the world around them, so long as they feel like they're part of the winning group.

Throughout history, what has caused major change in non-white countries? Meeting white people. White people are constantly pushing the folds in all directions and celebrate what makes an individual irreplaceable. If white people didn't exist, the entire world would be a communist shit hole right now, because everyone else only desires the sense of belonging and don't care about their own individual identity.

Japanese are the majority of Hawaii and that's one of the bluest most Left-Leaning states

There is something wrong with iowa
>White voted for clinton
>Colored ppl voted for clinton
>Trump won by 10 points

>rains 366 days a year
>held highest suicide rates in the nation for years
>Grunge
I'd say so

i'm viet. i voted trump. it's like the kids of the refugees forgot how many of their families and how many American soldiers died to protect them. all they know is their parents worked hard to get them to college, to be taught by hippies that thought our people weren't worth helping.

The higher your IQ is, the more likely you are to vote for Hillary.

Wrong, Niggers overwhelmingly voted for Clinton

clinton and bush dynasty btfo

Straya, you really need to stop projecting your problems at home onto everything else.

West Coast Asians are different from East Coast Asians. Inland Asians are different from either. Not all same same, faggot.
Quit falling for the divide and conquer, roonigger.

There aren't any minorities in Iowa.

I'd really like to know where they get this statistic. Selective polling anyone? Either way, get fucked, leaf.

>West Coast Asians are different from East Coast Asians. Inland Asians are different from either.
elaborate

Now I see why Democrats are getting so upset about Trump's rhetoric on immigration.

I agree with the point you are making, but that first map is from 2012.

Suffice to say, the only non-White groups that voted for Trump were some Native Tribes, Cubans, and some assimilated Hispanics in very rural areas

Blame millennial college educated Asians. Their low population makes for swift and drastic demographic shifts in politics. If it's any conciliation the older generation dislike immigration, welfare, and blacks.

t. hawaiian chink jap

I live in Seattle, just nuke us plz

It's simple dumdum. People who end up in certain regions of the US end up taking on some of the cultural aspects and values of those around them.

West Coast Asians are a lot like their white counterparts, regionally. Predominantly left leaning liberals in the metropolitan areas with a minority of right leaning conservatives.
East Coast Asians also reflect this, without the relaxed attitude of the west coast.
Inland Asians tend to be just like inland whites. Majority right leaning conservatives with the minority being the left leaning liberals.

This is without taking into consideration the affect of the marxist subversion of universities across the country, however.

Yet by the graph the majority of Asians all over the entire country voted for Clinton. If only Asians voted Hillery would of had 100% of all states.

(((CIVIC NATIONALISM)))

You've yet to show a regional graph of Asians voting.

Down the bottom left underneath collage education voting

"The reason I didn't break down the poc vote into various groups by gender,ethnicity or education level is that no matter how I broke it down it was always 100% blue" Civic nationalism and non white immigration is fucking scam

Agreed. Also, Asian American identity is fucken toxic as fuck. These same guys who argue Asians shouldn't be subservant to the white men, are cucks for blacks instead. Supporting shit that is against their interest like affirmative action. Plus if these Asian American groups really believed in affirmative action, why don't they have more non-Korean/Chinese/Japanese in their leadership? Plus why do they consider Filipinos as Asian when many do not consider themselves as so. However, Indians see themselves as Asian but are never represented in these groups. It is b/c the Asian American identity is inherently racist to only accepting towards people that look like the "Oriental Asian."

It's almost like people form communities and in extension nations based on culture and racial similarities and will always vote for their intrests instead of others if they share a nation

But hang on that means Asians aren't good for Whites and are in fact part of the problem like the rest of the Blacks,Arabs and what other non whites there are

fuck off

OK almost all red even among minorities. Thats impressive.

The jury is still out for me on this.
My Vietnamese coworker is going ballistic because her Viet husband voted Trump.
My Korean coworker was not noticeably upset compared to my shitlib white coworkers on November 9th.

most asians I know are morons when it comes to politics. They make me ashamed spouting off liberal views like sheep.

t. being asian and conservative

Gooks are the closest thing to based Asians. It's almost like experiencing Communism turns people off to leftism

Reminder that the ones in that map were the coward weakings that ran away instead of making their country great again.

Those traitors should be the first on the day of the rope

my dad and grandfather served alongside the US troops in VN. they trained and fought communism together... and they all left VN together.

but this newer generation doesn't understand that leftist in VN destroyed the country. they'll happily vote to destroy this country that is MY home. and for what? cause thats what their leftist coward professors taught them here. my parents have voted ever since they became citizens. my immediate family is redpilled. if we can, we avoid our own people.

i've even seen my parents call certain members of our family 'communists' for who they vote for... they forget guys like Kerry & Hayden were against us.

Also viet here, dad and I voted trump. all the men in my family voted trump, most of the women voted hillary

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/

This is the source.

Source lumps Asians with islanders and native americans clocking in at 1/3 of the "asian" category. Asians also hold the lowest voting turnout out of all racial demographics due to being based in CA, HI, and WA where voter impact is negligible. Out of blacks and Hispancis, the asian category voted for Trump in higher rates than both between 1/4 to 1/2. Historically, Asians have been voting for Republicans (especially the anti-communist immigrants) in higher rates than even whites until 1992 where George H. W. Bush transferred the presidency to Bill Clinton. Since asians are the fastest growing demographic within America much of the newer generations have been going to college at very high rates which in turn indoctrinates them to become liberal, despite most asians being apolitical prior. However, I have a feeling that Gen Z and college reform can turn them around like it did in '92. Asians generally care very little about immigration, but feel strongly on economy which is why Clinton was liked. Hopefully, Trump can do the same to win them over.

I have the misfortune of working with a bunch of Hmong. They're basically less violent niggers, so they either vote for gibsmedat or along racial lines.

Those stupid gooks should look up what an H1B1 visa is

no offense to based Asians

this is true... they have no country. they're basically mountain people. i've always seen them as the blacks of asia... filipinos are the mexicans.

>recognizing race is falling for divide and conquer
Fuck off sargon

Untrue, the least communists region in the world is the Middle East, even at the height of Arab-Soviet relations most Arab nations completely banned any form of it.

they are that's why they ship out their libscum to cuck us

If I am going get T R I P S, OP will die as a sacrifice to me.

Praise me!

KEK
E
K

555 get!!!!!

Geez, it's almost like civic nationalism and "based [insert minority]" are just memes spread by the left to undermine the American right!

I'm to dumb to understand this
If Iowa was only carried by white men but not white people as a whole, how did Trump win it?

Whites are the largest (and most successful) dating pool, so on a biologically level it makes no sense for minorities to vote for policies that strengthen whites.

Which is why either balkanization/war is the end result of the scam called diversity.

Trump delayed it for a bit, as the wall will as well, but one thing is for certain, civil-conflict is on the horizon.

I imagine it'll happen in Europe before it happens here. We've been dealing with niggers for 3 centuries. Europe is just getting into that game now. But a conflict there will rally support here, so it'll eventually lead to war in the US as well, but ours won't start it off.

Asian children are entitled shitstains because their parents pamper the shit out of them because they want them to "have a good life" unlike them.

Also most of them are shitters that like illegals because they always use cheap tax free labour no matter where they are and they reap all the money earned.

Are you trying to say that around 45% of whites are cucks then? And the different Europeans races aren't also subject to this balkanization/war from European diversity?

Oh Fuck no.
Washington state is easily the most cucked state next to California or new York. Mainly because of all the libs in seattle and our retarded governor.
t. Immigrant Nip

>Europeans aren't subject to balkanisation

Do you know where the Balkans are

No problem, bro. Some of them are pieces of shit.