Wow this is so true

Wow this is so true...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_radical_white_supremacist_terrorist_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
dailycaller.com/2017/02/09/eight-countries-vow-to-counter-trump-by-increasing-abortions/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You literally cannot debate this pol...

BREAKING studies say 8 out of 10 statistics are pulled directly from ass

Tru tru

It's called prevention son. If you didn't eat McDonald's all the time, you wouldn't have all them health problems.

PREVENTION mother fucker. Do you speak it?

bump

Tad confused, when was the last white supremacist suicide bomber?

Probably because he's surrounded only by whites

These people are literally insane

Where is this "right wing, white supremacist terrorism" that the left keeps referring too? The ONLY example I can think about was Dylan Roof.

Shut the fuck up shitlord I have this article of a guy saying the N WORD in PUBLIC like are you SerRIOud I jusT CaNTrite N0W

its our fucking country, we took the land and if we want to kill each other or others on it, we will do so as we damned please

the fire rises

Example?

When is Trump planning to deport all Jews to Israel? I hope it's right after he deals with the Muslims.

> Putting down Muslims just makes more extremists you asshole!
> Let me put down white right wingers and talk about how scared I am of them, this will in no way create more

Surrounded by assholes.

Maybe we decided to embrace the idea of white privilege to show them what it's like when white people actually do want you to just fuck off and die.

Go fuckyourself. Faggot.

I am also WAY more concerned about Radical Black Violence than Radical White Supremacist Terrorism

Americans are ten times more likely to be killed by homegrown black people than by white people

>7x more likely
>Muslims are under 1% of the population

That's ignoring the fact that it's not fucking true because 9/11 happened.

Hell, how many people were killed by right-wing terrorists in the 5 years leading up to Orlando? Was it fewer than those who died in the Boston bombings?

Just because a right-wing lunatic kills someone doesn't make it an act of terrorism. For these statistics, are they also going to include conservative muslims who commit non-political murder?

>wow I'm more likely to be killed by a white person so we should let some brown people in to make it more even
flawless logic

*if you discount all Islamic terrorist attacks on America and Americans abroad

When I see vids about KKK slaughtering a nigger on BestGore rather than ISIS vids, then I would consider to believe it.

I bet all the jews in France were talking smack like this up until 2 years ago.

They do this in every fucking country. They undermine the white Christian society, import as many non-whites as possible, some of those non-whites turn out to hate jews, and then they all emmigrate to Israel.

Fucking cunts.

>list of radical white supremacist terrorist attacks
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_radical_white_supremacist_terrorist_attacks
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
really massages the grey matter

Timothy McVeigh probs

"right wing" murders are lowest on the list with Islam at the top and left wing right behind them

Dude was an anarchist

It's because they mislead

per capita vs total

they can't into statistics and get mislead by simple tricks. It's like saying "Sweden had X murders in 2015 compared to Y in USA for 2015"

It wouldn't be a comparison that mattered because per capita isn't used.

Same with right wing terrorism vs islamic terrorism in America. America has like 200 million white people while a small fraction of practicing muslims. When you look at it per-capita is when you see how high islamic terror really is in comparison.

I doubt leftists split hairs about white right wing terrorists though

>largest terrorist attack on us soil is done by muslims
>largest mass shooting is done by muslims
>blacks are 13% of the population and commit 51% of the crimes
>there's more black/shitskin mass shooters then whites
there's literally not even white supremacist terrorists compared to others. there's been more blm killing cops than whites killing blacks

They keep changing goalposts, which makes their criticism vague at best

They also call him a white supremacist Christian, neither of which was true.

The only thing remotely right-wing about him was that he was competent, and personally driven.

I don't think you need to use per capita figures. It's just flat-out wrong on its face.

Actually, I bet what they're doing is taking the total number of recorded lynchings or something from the 1800's and early 1900's and defining that as "white supremacist terrorism," since that's the only way to get the numbers you'd need to overcome 9/11 + Orlando + San Bernardino + Ft. Hood, etc.

if that statistic is true holy shit.
that means 0.6% of the population is responsible for ~12.5% of the terrorist deaths.
So they're ~24 times more of a risk than white americans.

again it's what everyone does. Everyone manipulates statistics to say what they want.

White "terrorism" is worse than islamic!

>relative population, per capita, etc never used

There is no intelligent discussion of these things. Left is just programmed by controllers to memorize little talking points like "white terrorism had more attacks" despite per-capita etc. Then they can pat their low IQ selves on the back about being "science based" even though they are using low IQ arguments without basis in true statistics.

The relative population of white people vs arab/muslim people in USA should be what is discussed first. Then per-capita terrorist attacks.

That is not done.

They use a vastly larger population that is 60-80x higher (hispanic is usually white for these statistics) than muslim and then don't use per-capita.

Remember when that white supremacist shot 50 gay people dead?

Oh wait it was a Muslim

Yes of course, the statistic is heavily influenced. You can just find some fringe leftist think tank and get statistics from them.

Like "Center for American Progressive Union" statistics show blah blah blah then ignore per-capita.

It's all a fucking sham. Democrats talk about being pro-science when it is useful

These people are insane

Or rather suicidal is the word

They want to be raped and killed by shitskins

Although the Jews were behind that tbqh.

That is also considering that most hispanics are called "white" when crime statistics are compiled.

Basically

Example of Leftists on science
- Statistics are great if they back up my point even if I use them falsely.
- Any statistics the right uses including FBI statistics are never valid because muh feels
- As a leftist I'm super science based and love science. But any time an opponent bases arguments on them I will just go to "muh feels"

Because he doesn't want to hurt the left's feelings by calling out antifa

Based on statistics spanning 100 years.

muslims built america
diversity is strength
the things that made America great like Islam
republicans are dumb hicks

Mudslime terrorists have killed thousands of people, right wing/white supremacist terrorists have killed 9. Not 9 thousand, just nine people

*Since September 12, 2001

Yeah and we are busting our asses to keep it that way. You're welcome you ungrateful little fuck wit.

REALLY FLUSTERS MY COCKLES

They resort to calling McVeigh a white terrorist instead. Of course trying to bring him up means they have to include 9/11.

Notice Liberals never claim there have been more attacks by whites? They've finally gotten around to including Chattanooga, Orlando, and San Bernardino to Muslim terrorist attacks.

Liberals need to feel actual threats so they stop this equivocation. I'm convinced it will take actual muslim takeover in order for them to figure out the echo chamber isn't real.

Fuck fighting shitskin anymorex just tell them where the SWPLs live and directions to a truck rental.

*more attacks by whites since 9/11?

They always have to say "since 9/11" too or it destroys their narrative.

Citation Needed

Islamic terrorists actually have coordinated groups and attacks. You have entire Islamic communities of people openly sharing their violent beliefs and ideal. All the examples of "white supremacist terrorism" are literally some unstable autist going nuts, they're not coordinating with anybody and are always working alone, they don't even discuss their plans with anybody else.

Since last terrorist attack, no muslim killed people en masse in France!

Timothy McVeigh was the biggest yet. Dillion Roof the most recent. The Atlanta City bomber was a white guy, as was The Unabomber Ted Kaszenski, just to name a few.

>Timothy McVeigh
>White supremacist
kek

oklahoma city.

not to cuck but we should also count planned parenthood shootings, i think there were several

>Timmy was a white supremacist

but Moloch partners can?
dailycaller.com/2017/02/09/eight-countries-vow-to-counter-trump-by-increasing-abortions/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

McVeigh wasn't right-wing, nor white supremacist, nor a Christian.

He was a Christian for about 30 minutes, then he was executed.

I'd say because they're usually infiltrated, or they're smart enough to realize it's not going to accomplish much, just bring more scorn on them.

Those who do get caught for anything it always turn out that they tried to buy explosives or guns off of Feds.

Timmy V hated the gubmint ya dummy.

(((joshuakaufmann)))

black on black crime is obviously terrorism by right wing extremists they make the guns after all

What if the majority of the population were muslim and not 1 percent? What would be the likely times of being killed in a terrorist attack be then? Please reference recent european countries with a recent influx of muslims or 70 percent or higher muslim population countries.

wow i hate white people now

(((Joshua))) hates white people and wants all white people to die.

You know my birth name was suppose to be joshua even though I am not even 1 percent jewish but I want white people to have their own countries. I don't care if blacks have africa, asians have asia, hell even mix blood have south america, I just want Europe to be cleansed of all foreigners as that is the homeland of the white man. You wouldn't introduce invasive foreign species of fish into a lake, why would you introduce invasive species of other humans? Science makes no sense.

The worst a white supremacist will do to me is demand I don't move into their neighborhoods, which I don't want to do in the first place.

An Islamic terrorist, on the other hand, wants me to either convert to his religion or be beheaded.

>Ted Kaszenski
>White supremacist
Come on now.

Someone tweet back to him "Well I'm not. Move to Saudi Arabia so you can feel safe."

>import muslims
>americans killed by islamic terrorists skyrockets

got my noggin joggin

yeh because theres been way more white supremacist terror attacks than Islamic terror attacks in recent times. fucking idiot.

>its alright Josh next time we won't use ovens.

Fuck, I'm not even concerned about Islamic terrorism.

>... if we label any second generation muslim attack a "right-wing extremist"

Yeah, those "incidents" are getting as bad as the shit those Jews tried to pull in the early 1930's in Germany.
Lucky for us it was as safe to hate Jews in the 30's as it was to hate whites now.

As an American I'm WAY more concerned with being mugged by some white supremacist than a violent nigger.

"the rise of the radical leftists" - the story msm will never cover

what's gonna happen when leftists find out they have been conditioned their whole life to be mouthpieces for the man?

number of wars between the US military and Islamic Terrorists: 8
>Tanker War (1987-1988)
>Gulf War (1990-1991)
>War in Afghanistan (2001-2014)
>Iraq War (2001-2011)
>War in North West Pakistan (2004-present)
>Libyan Civil War (2011)
>War on ISIL (2014-present)
>War in Afghanistan (2015-present)

number of wars between the US military and white supremacist terrorists: 0
>???

muslim population: 0.9%
white population: 63%

>scared of people who only really talk about their views online than the people killing others
Ok

op kill yourself and your terrible thrad

I unironically thought he was WN

Why is the left so quick to assume that saying "radical islamic terrorists" equals all muslims? It's like thinking that saying "nazi germans" means all germans.

Anytime anyone starts a sentence with "As a(n) X" I automatically disregard whatever comes next.

> to name a few
> names them all
> adds McVay for fake news dramatic effect
>???
>profit

Are you seriously suggesting that people who practice islam are criminals similar to person of colour? Are you deliberately ignoring that the very recent spike in muslims violence has to do with accessibility to arms and socioeconomic factors, immigrants or refugees?

I agree. I wish I could be like Joshua and just up and move to an awesome place like Saudi Arabia or Mexico like he's probably long done by now, surely.

*not immigrants or refugees?

don't give a shit. Worth it if it keeps even one muslim out.

>the very recent spike in muslims violence has to do with accessibility to arms and socioeconomic factors
yeah the poor terrorists had to trade in their explosives and guns for trucks instead
except for the paris shootings and swedish grenade attacks

so what you're saying is that immigration needs to be cut period?

what year was that user?

Sounds like the ban is working.

>(((((kaufmann)))))
>"as an american"
>something anti-white non kikes

every GODDAMN time

david brock nigger accounts that think terrorism is the ONLY problem associated with hoards of criminal niggers

[Citation needed]

Dillon was the only white supremacist out of those

Compare him to Islamic terrorists now

1980 something maybe, if memory serves, which it usually dosnt

So the only example is about 40 years ago desu senpai