Kellyanne Conway Puts Feet on Couch in Oval Office

>you will never see a true shot of Kellyanne's feet
>you will constantly see posts claiming she did, but she didn't
>kellyanne was not famous enough when she was younger so us to see hot pics of her
>kellyanne's husband is a chubby beta male
>kellyanne will not make it through the first year of this administration because she is too easy a target for the press
>you will never see true sexy feet of kellyanne conway

Who will be Trump's next counselor?

Also Kellyanne appreciation thread

big deal, it's a couch they probably get a new one every few years, king nigger used to put his feet up on a historical desk that went back to Roosevelt.

What a bitch

what the fuck, i thought she had her shoes off

>feet on the couch

You mean the same couch Bill used to interview interns on?

Its a disgrace.

Kek

Me too, you can imagine my disappointment at seeing the heel.

She does wear her heels high though and that's pretty sexy

Tell me again about how white women are superior.

Kelly Anne Conway pulling a rick james and grinding her feet in the couch

>kellyanne will not make it through the first year of this administration because she is too easy a target for the press
>still not realizing that is her job

>what the fuck, i thought she had her shoes off

yeah, what the fuck, like, who fucking cares - that isn't a fucking retard?

You stupid Pol assholes. Bill Clinton and JFK did worse shit inside the white house than just a bad place to take a fucking picture.

Not really. The disrespect that KC is showing for the hallow ground that is the oval office has gone far beyond what American should have to put up with. Her actions bring up horrible memories of how those who were in service to the evil dictator Adolf Hitler and the horrible actions they executed against the 6 trillion innocent Jews. Honestly, if KC receives anything thing less than a life sentence giving me bj's whenever I ask she is getting off easy.

I would literally massage her feet while she talks about political science for hours.

Here you go sweety

>You mean the same couch Bill used to interview interns on?

I would think that after Bill, they would have thrown out all the couches...

Is that Skyler?