>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWffg90Es9E
dynatron.bandcamp.com/track/travelling-the-wastelands
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zEhxys5gyxE
conservativedailypost.com/breaking-fbi-confirms-evidence-of-huge-underground-clinton-sex-network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

MELANIA A CUTE

I'm about to watch this...

Amnesty Don shills have scattered.
Their leaker network must be fleeing.

AWOO EH

I haven't read it yet but I will eventually. Frog girls are my fetish but pretty rare.

First for stuttering CNN.

THIS IS AWOOOOOOVEMENT

VOICE confirms that trump is the next hitler. all of you disagreeing are in denial and/or suburban retards, those of you cheering for him being like hitler are going to hell

>curing all diseases
I bet Peter Thiel is behind that line, I'm kinda excited because that means he talk about aging reversal to Trump.

hail to the Empress

Did trump mention anything about visiting other planets in his speech tonight? I listened and searched the transcript but found nothing.

>very fake news bending the knee
>democrats in a panic, resort to autistic screeching
>liberals on social media can't even
>galactic empire confirmed, applications for Mars colonists going up in April

Tonight was a good night.

OUT

While they're at it, cure lactose intolerance. :(

i'm going to predict
>FREE SHIT
>CLIMATE CHANGE

We have to fix this catastrophy together

Real awoo hours

Someone pls screencap CNN. Ana Navarro looks like a tomato

REMINDER:

Enemy's will ''bend the knee'' in order to appear compliant, friendly and cooperative, only in order to survive the Trump Presidency so that they may continue to appose America and Freedom at a later date.

Do not fall for their tricks, get rid of them while we can.

They have made their positions known prior to November 8th, they never really change.

>thank you don, not that it was necessary but i appreciate it

I had an idea about importing a bunch of Germans to West Virginia
just drop them all off with some zero interest loans and some acreage and see what happens

Alright guys, gonna sleep. Keep the awoos comfy for me and let me know if Joe stays Joe tomorrow.

fuck i just missed the last 8 hrs of news
what did i miss?

I regret it already
>muh climate change
>muh free illegal votes being suppressed
>muh free shit

correct

if hes not just crying out for violent revolution then hes got the wrong gameplan

trump is in full control and dems arent going to be able to survive unless they get a big reality check, or unless they literally destroy america

the specific phrase was "AMERICAN BOOTS ON DISTANT PLANETS"

I've got a Castillero Rustic Egg and a couple Meerschaum corn cobs because they were affordable. I use the corn cob for aromatics and the egg for my english blends.

Mmm. Really fires the neurons.

ᵃʷᵒᵒ

I'm sorry you weren't born white my swarthy friend

How will trump tackle our debt problem?

I love almost everything he says but he talks a lot about increasing spending on things like the military and infrastructure and that has me worried

>american footsteps on distant worlds is not too big a dream

>U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders was live
>Was Live

About time.

Ben will always be, at best, a convenient ally.

Will Trump give us all gfs? I'm very lonely.

>NeoGAF having a nuclear meltdown over the speech and VOICE

What did I miss. Currently dying from strep throat.

this this this

The complacency is just a ruse, they are an eternal foe that deserves no quarter

One of Don's many finest hours.

I highly recommend, also a massive plus for frog girls

where's that fucking roundup guy who greentexts everything that happened within the last 24 hours when you need him

>Please stop calling us fake news.

>Believe once more in America
Stephen Miller is a blessing

Post your face when you wake up tomorrow and see a Trump tweet talking shit on Arnold Schwarzenegger.

user who liked the vaporwave music, check this channel out.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWffg90Es9E

Only 1 instance of "planet" in his speech and it was about ISIS
>we will work with our allies, including our friends and allies in the Muslim world, to extinguish this vile enemy from our planet.

Accidentally blow up all the central banks and have congress be in control of the money supply instead.

Do you think they knew how fucked they were? Or was it truly a surprise to them?

Is it him upset that Trump doesn't want illegal aliens voting in our elections and isn't handing out Free Shit right this moment? Did I guess it right?

If Bernie had the backbone to lead his own party, he would have done it during the campaign. That moment during the DNC convention where his supporters were screaming and crying for him to call out Hillary, that could have been his moment leading his people into the history books. Leading them most likely to defeat, but at least principles intact. Instead he rolled over and told them to vote for Hillary.

Like you said, as long as Bernie is alive he'll tell his supporters to vote Democrat no matter how far separated the leadership is from their beliefs

Can't wait until Trump does his Trillion dollar infrastructure plan under a balanced budget

>free trade
reminds me, i like how trump is co-opting the term "fair trade"

the way to handle the national debt is curb the national spending by cutting the fat from the government and allowing people to get back to work

ETCHED INTO ETERNITY

dynatron.bandcamp.com/track/travelling-the-wastelands

OY VEY!!!!!

Yes
What a fucking waste of my time

How long does CNN deserve to have the VERY dropped? I give it until the weekend until they're back to their old tricks.

fantastic post

Numberfags might want to watch this decode of a plan to assassinate Trump. Fagmasons are bound to operate with numbers, if we expose their plans they have to go back to the drawingboard. (pic related)
jewtube.com/watch?v=33OaR-7Zr94
jewtube.com/watch?v=t4Im7YqZJiU
Friday 9/22

selling black box tech developed in secret by the gov. to tech companies, advanced medicine, space colonization and a jump forward of several generations of computing power will be available soon and our country will be extremely rich because of it.

Yep, that could happen. Even right now, with current technology, we could fit a Mass Driver on a satellite and obliterate any site on the planet at our leisure.

If you're a religious man, this situation would be considered a true moral test of a nation, and one which must be necessarily accepted sooner or later. After all, what's to stop us from nuking every state that doesn't have atomic capability right now? We could glass almost every country where ISIS operates with no tangible repercussion, and yet we do not.

If we wait for everyone else to "catch up", there is no guarantee China or Iran or some crazed dictator with a black research site wouldn't take the mantle first and abuse it just as you described. It must be the responsibility of one and only one nation to be the first on the new plateau - the only question is which one.

Do you have faith in your countrymen? Do you truly believe Trump will direct our progress with discernment and wisdom? If so, there is no reason not to take the next leap forward, since we can trust no one if not ourselves.

>or unless they literally destroy america
they don't have the power

dems are going through their death throes
lashing out like a fatally wounded cornered animal via the media

soon they will splinter- the sjw left will secede to form the Progressive Party and the corporatist old guard will attempt to salvage the remains. Screencap this post.

Isn't Theil a Literal vampiric jew after the blood of the young?

distant worlds

BOY SHILLS SURE ARE QUIET TONIGHT

That's basically how most of the Midwest was originally settled.

god damn i dont think you know how many apolitical or even liberal people you can convert to full on MAGA with that idea

my b it was "worlds"

We are his home.

Reddit doesn't understand what that means, the spencer faggots don't understand what theat means. But Pic related

Where he increases he's making up for with cuts. He also plans on Jumpstarting the economy which will help quite a bit.
I've moved it up on my list a bit.

>sanders upset about how trump didn't advocate for free college

??????????????????????????

??????????????????????????

i loved this meme on Sup Forums

they were loud as fuck around 8pm right before they got their asses blasted away again by trump

If Trump can keep that tone. If Trump can keep being the unifier of Americans, and keep his spectacular twitter game low, He'll have 70% approval ratings by re-election

>tfw he retired yesterday

America needs him.

>sjw left will secede to form the Progressive Party and the corporatist old guard will attempt to salvage the remains
>screencap this post

you just fucking described what happened at the dnc chair vote not even last week, there was even a #demexit hashtag going around proposing a progressive party

>Do not fall for their tricks, get rid of them while we can.
agreed no mercy.
force them to lay down their arms, and then unleash the hounds, force them out of office, off the air.
it is not good enough to have someone like van jones say something positive, he must lose his job, his fans

Hopefully this leak will lead to some purges.

>Obama put men in women's bathrooms
>Trump wants to create an intragalactic empire

thanks senpaitachi

Trimming the fat from government and unfucking the economy
Soarin' Ted was on Fox right after the speech and he was talking about how getting the GDP actually growing at at least 3-4% again, preferably higher, will make it way easier to work on paying off our debt.

Basically, we have to do what we should have done in 1946, which was to CRUSH the USSR and ANY OTHER NATION with access to nukes. There will be blood. But empire will follow, and the stars after.

AMERICAN FOOTPRINTS ON DISTANT WORLDS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zEhxys5gyxE

There is no reasons to feel lonely. We all die alone

Hillary’s engaged in child trafficking. Hillary’s engaged in hard-core trafficking. Proof-->>> conservativedailypost.com/breaking-fbi-confirms-evidence-of-huge-underground-clinton-sex-network/