>Single Heterosexual Caucasian Males
>Equality Tax: 5%
>Single Heterosexual Caucasian Females
>Equality Tax: 4.5%
>Married Heterosexual Caucasian Family
>Equality Tax: 4%
>Non-cisgender Caucasian
>Equality Tax: 3%

wesplain.com/privilege/white-people-its-time-to-pay-for-privilege-the-equality-tax/

>whites need to pay more taxes, because privileged

>They [whites] must understand that their economic success was only made possible by the blood and sweat of minorities.

post yfw ((( they ))) enact white tax

Looks like all my jobs are in a cash and barter basis then

Looks like my morning charcoal-based mudmask.

mkay

id stop paying

Most heterosexual caucasian males etc. are going to move somewhere else and you will end up with nig nogs and radical feminists. Let's see how that turns out...

wtf im a nigger now

It would be awesome if all the white and Asian people left the US. Just leave niggers spics and lefties there to rot

Seriously tho the white man must bay... ooga booga

mfw continent devolves into paleozoic era

> We have reached out to the author of this article. They have confirmed that if you were born white, but identify as a different race or otherkin, you would be void from paying the Equality Tax. You would just have to submit proof that this transformation is genuine
>transformation is genuine

Fuck yea I knew being a slav would come in handy one day

>Leave

No, this would result in an actual natsoc revolution and minorities would get put down or exiled.

There is only so far you can push me before I snap. Holy fuck I pay enough taxes to welfare queens in Canada, Atlas gonna motherfucking shrug

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAX ME MORE. I AM BLACK!!!

>said the new German

>>transformation is genuine
That is, you have to be a convincing nutjob.

Hope that's the case. Although they would probably being with targeting certain tax brackets of cis White males (...) first - making it hard for something like that to happen.

There's likeminded support in the U.S, but Canada is long ago lost. Aiming to move to U.S asap

How were (((minorities))) in any way responsible for my success? Remember that I was born 115 years after the end of slavery.

>2017
>assuming a wxmxns identity

I identify as pale faced nigger kin

Shut the FUCK up and pay you privilege tax WHITEY!

But im 1/18th cherokee :^)

I would never, ever pay a "white tax". They'd have to either haul me off to jail, or kill me.

>Equality
>via unequal laws
Gas chambers when?

>This leaves $151 billion to be dispersed over 36.3% of the population, or 112 million. That’s $1,348 for every US minority individual or roughly $3,000 per minority household on an annual basis.

top kek

Go ahead, pass it motherfucker.
>I identify as a black trans woman.

This would be blatant racism that not even a liberal could argue with, it will never happen.

This site is a parody, but Guardian, Buzzfeed etc would post something like this

you say that, but then there's rhodesia and south africa

I'd quit my job and do fuck all forever. Just like them.

You will never find solace accursed one desolation follows you.

Unfortunately, this tax already exists, just under another name. It's called welfare and wealth redistribution, taking from productive whites to subsidize minority ghettos and their rancid culture. Really jogs the noggin

Good thing I'm a trans racial black lesbian and no one can question is or you're raycis sexist trying to keep a black womyn down. :^)

Ginger Master Race

your lack of digits comforts me

White people already do pat more taxes by virtue of earning and spending more.

Well, more than blacks and Latinos anyway

Tfw you live in Sweden and this won't happen

Already was proposed by Gudrun Schyman. Nobody except the 3% stupid enough to vote for her wanted it

>implying this would ever pass
When it doesn't they're just going to scream "White privlege, white privlege ohh lawdy lawd white privlege is why this didn't pass" then they're going to look at their shiny "gold" participation sticker and think of their next retarded plan

The fact that someone proposes this is insane by itself.

How about niggers pay me back for their free fucking ride out of Africa to somewhere that can grow grass

She is insane.
She burned 100k Sek to destroy the patriarchy.. Didn't work

No?

Africa has the best soil in the world. You can just throw seeds on it and you will have some sort of harvest. Leaves you wondering why they have so little food.

do Poles and other slavs poorer than non-white Asians also have to pay?

The majority of America is white... Who do you think would support this?

>equality tax
>females pay less
yeah that equality in the eyes of feminazis

If they dispute your "transformation" just sue for hate crime

'one-drop rule' in full affect

Just claim you identify as an African American, and feel like a woman, and suddenly you evade all taxes and beat them to their own game.

I already claim to be a woman myself whenever the wage gap is mentioned. Gets you out of anything really.

*sip*

>post yfw ((( they ))) enact white tax
gonna grab my musket is what

Fuck.off.CUNT

I'm a 27 single Caucasian male earning 47.5k/year and after rent I have fuck all left over for myself.

Australians are already raped with taxes anyway.

>white tax
Income tax is already a thing

Traitors.

Also this, ffs. Niggers never pay anything into the tax system, Income tax is basically a tax for not being a useless sack of shit.