Scenario: ISIS kidnaps 50 American children and tells Trump to resign in 30 days or else they'll kill them

Scenario: ISIS kidnaps 50 American children and tells Trump to resign in 30 days or else they'll kill them.

What would you want Trump to do?

tell them to release the 50 children or he'll kill 50000000 muslims

fp to the bp.

>ISIS kidnaps 50 American children
Man the 9th cucuit would all have to be fucking executed if that happens

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
| Krusty Krab is unfair! |
| Mr. Krabs is in there! |
| Standing at the concession!|
| Plotting his oppression! |
|____________________________|
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/ づ”

"We do not give into terrorist demands."

*Circuit
fuck me im bad a typing

You don't negotiate with terrorists or you leave yourself open to that type of scenario. Just send in the ninja's.

Glass the entire middle east.

CHINESE MOOOOOOOOT

nuke all Islamic cities.

They'll kill them regardless

Trump would say this is an example of how the liberals are connected with Islamic terrorists.

Pull a Moscow theater hostage crisis and gas them all

How does that image do that? It's not a png and I can't save it with the spoiler, just the isis pic

send in solid snake

Kill ISIS, kill their families, shoot through the children if you have to. We do not recognize hostage-taking (which is an ancient Arab cultural custom).
OP, would you support Trump if dirty illiterate criminals attacked your family and presumed to command you to support Trump? That's what you just asked.

We don't negotiate with terrorists

Not that hard.
>But the children!
Then come other demands because apparently all they have to do is kidnap children.

Of course, we don't negotiate with terrorists until it's to get a deserter in return for releasing terrorists from prison.

Bomb their location, killing everyone including the hostages.

Bomb the shit out of 'em.

Scenario: Terrorists kidnap Ivanka and want Trump to fuck a pig on live TV or else they kill her

What should he do?

The only right answer. No survivors. Hostages are also terrorist

Don't give into their threats.

After the 50 American children are killed make it a point to just go savage and accidentally their schools, playgrounds(Are those Haram?) or any other place their children congregate.

Hell, drop down those cluster bombs that look like MREs for all the wee-ones to snatch up for snacks. By the time you finish the whole god damned plague on the first born in Egypt should look small time in comparison.

Find the nearest pig and fuck it in the ass :^)

This is, of course, the only answer. They kill 50 of ours, we kill 50 million of theirs. That's the only way it will ever stop.

Take your pick

I guess he'd fuck your mother then

go to war

How do you do this with the OP pic.
Inb4 reddit.

Pour pigs blood on the bombs before dropping them

your references are out of sight dude, everyone knows that.

Take a hundred of their fighters and feed them to grizzly bears.

he tells the cia to give them back...

Vympel Group.

Would make for most hilarious international incident.

Send Ted and his army of Skellegates.

Black mirror is wunderbar. Second ep was better than pigfucker tho.

>We don't negotiate with terrorists.
Anyone remember this phrase? Kinda became irrelevant after Obama gave Iran a few billion dollars in "exchange" for some hostages, but still, its the position that should be taken.

literally the only response

What race are the kids?

cue picture of plane flying into mecca

Kidnap 50 ISIS and tell the Globalists to resign or else he'll kill them.

Nuke mecca.

REKT

Threaten to nuke Mecca if the hostages are not released. That way the Saudis do it for us.

Threaten retribution against the families of the jihadist. Answer terror with terror.

Canada NO!

Trump doesn't negotiate with terrorists so Sup Forums has to keep getting doubles until it rains frogs on ISIS and the children are saved.

Hate that guy so much. I think he literally masturbates to watching his wife being savagely fucked from behind from a dindu

> I now have more respect for Canada

>What would you want Trump to do?
Nuke the entire area to prevent their suffering.

Can I get a quick gestalt on what you're referencing with that last comment?

Correct.

keeeek

wtf, I love Canada now

I'd gladly die for him to stay president.

kill everyone and everything including the children

We'll rake you last i guess.

CANADA NO!

>50000000
Wait, are there actually 50000000 Canadians?

fpbp

This.

Murder is the only thing Muslims understand. You can't appease them. When they push you, you KO them so that when they wake up the only thing they'll remember is not to push you again.

Why am I seeing bernie

Send them the price they are asking for but under the form of bombs. Free delivery. Tell them to do what they want with the hostages but fort every one they kill, there will be another ton of bomb delivered.

>they captured one of the boats deporting mexicans

Bowe Bergdahl

Guy just went AWOL and was captured and they traded him for a bunch of Guantanamo bay prisoners.
Such bullshit.

Are the children niggers?

I'll up the ante:

I want Trump to wipe Indonesia off the face of the earth

>32 Million Muslims
>Largest Muslim population in the world
>No value other than cheap labor

>Bomb Mecca
>Bomb all major historic Sunni Mosques
>Give Israel the green light to take over palestine and genocide their citizens
>Bomb all fields, manufacturing, and other various resources so that millions of men, women, and children starve to death

They would still kill the 50 children because there is no getting them back but the rest of radical extremists would be too terrified to see what happens next

USAF is the only way. 46 of 3 suspects confirmed dead is also acceptable.

wtf I love the Air Force now

nuke them

we do not negotiate with terrorists

Send in 1st SFOD-D and kill everyone involved, then level the building, then kill everyone block by block along the extraction route and realize that they left the kids behind anyway.

>What would you want Trump to do?

Nuke Israel.

No. Not this. You can't threaten radical islamists with violence and death. All that does is create more radicals. They aren't going to be too scared to fucking suicide bomb you lol

Hey I've always wanted to visit Europe though

threaten to nuke every single muslim country in the world if they don't kill each other in one hour.

That's the Army bud

>ISIS
>Wanting Trump to resign

Why the fuck would they want that? You know how fucking amazing his whole anti-immigrant schtick must be for their recruiting drives?

Pretty fucking amazing, the guy is literally a walking propaganda piece for all their hate messages of the west.

yeah youre right we should be pro immigrant and open up the borders to unlimited muslims

we don't negotiate with terrorists.

Yes, they are going to use this as propoganda, but realistically they'll soon be wiped out. They can't recruit fast enough to replenish their numbers because virtually everyone hates ISIS. Their time is coming, and fast. Once they're gone though there is going to be an even bigger showdown in the Middle East. Once the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" mentality is gone after ISIS is defeated then they're just going to go after each other

>Russian using a Canadian proxy.

Asking the important questions.

wtf I hate myself now

I thought America had a "no negotiating with terrorists" policy

nuke the middle east off the face of the earth

Hey, they kill our men, we get to kill their men, so just kill 50 muslims here. It's only fair.

Turn the desert to glass.

>How?
>Who?
>Where?

Think this shit through, Leaf.

I'm not saying anything about what our policy should be, you dumb pom.

It's fucking fact that Trump appeals more to ISIS' messages on western oppression and bigotry when his platform is essentially "damn the muslims".

You think ISIS is actually an ideological movement at the top? They must be fucking loving what Trump is doing for spreading their noxious meme around the middle east.

>Yes, they are going to use this as propoganda, but realistically they'll soon be wiped out. They can't recruit fast enough to replenish their numbers because virtually everyone hates ISIS

I hope so, but than again I think this administration loves ISIS too, they like having a terrorist bogeyman to help excuse increasing our military budget by another 25%. You know how many Americans die a year to terrorist attacks versus domestic homicides?

These people are soulless crooks.

lol the image thumbnail fuck up is perfect

Not even memeing, he'd legitimately drop nukes

Tell the CIA to cut it off. /thread

well unlike Nobama, Trump will actually stick to the American ideal of not negotiating with terrorists.

The kids would die then liberals would use the dead children as propaganda for why we should be nice to terrorists.