Why are women so overtly political on social media and dating apps?

why are women so overtly political on social media and dating apps?

it's never even a nuanced opinion

literally just parroting back what the mainstream media or buzzfeed tells them

What was she thinking when she wrote this

>literally just parroting back what the mainstream media or buzzfeed tells them
Probably because women are the only ones easily influenced by the media. Hence why Shareblue is so useless here yet so effective elsewhere.

Is this satire?

advertisers don't even target men anymore

all campaigns are based around MUHH FEELS and target women exclusively

Do women understand satire

women never evolve mentally beyond the age of 12 so Jews can easily fill their heads with shit.

They are drones and don't have souls

It's because they're women

Meet the Trump Voting Chameleons That Are Terrorizing Tinder Sluts Online

Almost certainly fake

Eugh. "I'm a goddess with a twat resembling a roast beef sandwich with extra, extra, EXTRA horsey sauce. I make a squish noise when I sit down."

Now you know who to avoid

I think it has more to do with the fact that men will fuck anything, and it's in a guy's best interest to appeal to as many women as possible. A woman doesn't have to be picky on tinder. She can say whatever stupid shit she wants, and some guy will eat it up in order to get into her pants.

why do they do this though?

do they not realize most successful men are republicans?

who cares about someone's political ideology when you're first meeting someone?

Advertisers have never targeted men, though. They've targeted men THROUGH WOMEN, if we're to believe they did anything related to men
They sell cologne by making a hot women attracted to a mans scent
They sell suits by making women attracted to men who wear suits well
They make men desire women who desire a product that a man may acquire to better attract her desire, if that makes sense

Women are just so easily manipulated and men are easily manipulated by women.

Goddamn, the schadenfreude I feel when these whores turn 35 and can't find a man to settle down with is incredible. Am I a shitty person?

this doesn't even make sense there is no way as a guy or a girl you can do 60 people in such a short amount of time

>complains about women
>posts a picture of pinoy ladyboy
Who does this?

Wow, I botched that. I meant, women can afford to be picky because of the skewed m to f ratio.

hmmmmMMMMmmmmm.....

Where do I find women who support trump?

>t. not a girl

Honestly, only time I've ever met a compatible gorgeous conservative girl that I ended up dating, it was when I actually signed up to volunteer for a reelection campaign for a republican senator.

Trumpsingles.com
Making dating great again
Duh!

Why are men cursed to desire such soulless monsters and lie to each other about romantic love?

BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE A REAL PERSONALITY OR WHAT CONSTITUES ONE

ITS ALL MIMICRY WHICH OF COURSE IS DONE POORLY SINCE THEY ALL MIGHT AS WELL BE 13

You poor naive child

>who cares about someone's political ideology when you're first meeting someone?

I do, that way I can avoid marxists and such trash

No. These people did this to themselves.

HMMMMMmmmmMMMMMmmmmm

Interdasting....

Women are feeble minded about politics, and they need to virtue signal CONSTANTLY.

I'll confide, my wife is redpilled as fuck, but man, she can NOT hide her power level EVER.

Every time politics comes up, she charges in head-first to try and argue with retarded liberals. I've tried to work on it with her, but she's not having it, she likes a good political argument, but I sometimes wish she'd just hold back at least a bit.

Regardless of what side of the aisle females are on, they just can't shut their fucking traps when it comes to political opinions. Ever.

i thought this too but she's actually white. one of those weird girls who tries to look asian

this is a huge part of it

it just amazes me the lack of self-awareness these retarded 2nd year college girls have

>Two semesters=1 year
>1 year=365 days
>365/60 guys=1 guy every 6 days

your body would be too physically exhausted to do such a thing especially if you are a guy

Would you believe me if I told you it was a giant shit test? literally the last phase of shit testing, the bunker of shit testing, the absolute last line of defense?

Because that is what it is.

this works in your favour. It lets you dodge a bullet and find a proper woman. Nothing to complain about, really

Sounds like you're in love

i wouldnt talk to any of these girls saying this shit and i dont even like trump i voted 3rd party

According to some studies, the "standards" they put on their dating page are all bullshit. Both men and women drop them nearly 100 percent of the time.

what is a shit test?

I was. She had to move across the country

Nah man that's the best. I want to think this is fake, but I don't think it is.
Women vote liberal to feel that faux superiority, it's how it is, they really are feeling based. Not rooted in reality. But I feel bad for the saps that get stuck with them afterward.

That entire bio is repulsive

>having sex once every six day would make you exhausted

WHAT

>Left-leaning
>Affinity for Karl Marx.

In what fucking world is Communism "left-leaning?" It's as fucking far to the left as one can get.

you can tell she has t-10 years until obesity.

>wholesome memes

>t. Low test cuck

It's called justice. The sad part is, they usually manage to lock down some poor sap who has spent his 20's building a career. Then they divorce him and get back on tinder

because they dont have souls

Not if u were a guy taking it.

And 2 semesters = 8 months. 60 guys = 1 every 4 days or 2 per week if shes being conservative which she probably is.

It's normal for college girls to fuck at least one guy every fri and sat, and that isn't including hookups on tinder

>doesn't know what a shit test is

wew lad

>be desperate for relationship feels
>go anywhere say anything
>find out political and other hotbutton issues help
>literally feels
>b-but why Sup Forums
that's how they get their feels man
you are here posting shit like this too
>overtly political
you keep triggering them and sneering about it and one of em will probably cut your benis off and won't that be a fucking shame

Kek blesses your post

when a woman gives you more shit each day in small increments, just to see how far she can push you until you call bullshit. women do this unintentionally, and the further she's able to push you, the more miserable both you and she will be. the lesson being, don't let yourself get henpecked and you'll both be happier.

>I make a squish noise when I sit down

You have it backwards OP. Women aren't liberal because they're on social media looking for dates, they're looking for dates on social media because they are liberal. They can't manage this bit of basic human interaction in the 'real world' so they go online.

Most will mention how easy it is to get laid "so I'm not here for that" because being used as a cum rag is the best relationship they've been able to manage through face to face meeting. They want more but their liberal autism prevents them from being able to obtain it. They run to online dating/hookup platforms trying to find what they crave deep down but can't figure out how to get. Online they usually fuck it up just as badly as in the traditional world.

its when a bitch makes you smack her around

I have seen so many SJW and anti Trump platitudes on Tinder its ridiculous.

Obviously I hate fuck them...

why would someone do that to another person what a horrible thing!

Modernity is a fucking curse. I find MikePenceAnime more right each and every day. Find a girl at church lads, I'll be at Ash Wednesday service tomorrow and on the lookout.

Sounds like my sister. Dunno if she's dating online yet, but she's never had a relationship get past a couple of weeks at a time. Even if you count all the time she spent with "on again, off again" relationships, I don't think a single one has added up to 3 months.

She's getting older now. 28 this year. That wall is coming fast, but I have the feeling that saying anything now would just make her defensive.

I use tinder as a joke these days. I fly the flag in my pics. MAGA hat, selfies at the rallies, shooting inawoods. Some love it some hate it.

i just am shitposting

make it a habit to screenshot all these dumb girls

i've fucked a bunch of retarded liberals but i never bring up anything political for fear of false rape claims or other fucked up bullshit

how does that work out man? meet any red-pilled QTs yet?

this is the only one i've found

women do it without even realizing it. just put the foot down and say no at the first sign of bullshit.

my sister is the same. I don't say anything to her and just let her be because if she's actually able to trick a guy into marrying her, i'd feel too sorry for the guy. at the very least, i'd try to redpill whoever is unfortunate enough to get ensnared by her. ideally, she never gets married and constantly showering her with statistics about single mother-raised children being generally shit will convince her to never propagate her genes.

no, you don't.

A lot of virtue-signaling young women aren't actually liberal. They tend to be insecure, desperate to fit in and are under the impression the media fairly represents everyone's beliefs.

They naively see a left-leaning media and align with it, lean into it, wants everyone to know how "not weird" they are.

Ten years go by, these same women are much less political, understanding that the media lied to them, that feminism lied to them and that their insecurities were used to promote a system they didn't understand.

I live in a fairly liberal college town and see this metamorphosis take place every year, as these girls get jobs, marry and have kids.

>left leaning
>"affinity for Karl Marx" (i.e. Professor Goldberg had us read the Communist Manifesto in our 20th century American literature class like a week ago and I kinda liked it and I'm pretty sure that makes me sound smart)
>vegan
>wholesome memes
>is a nigger

Wow, I had no idea I could have so many things not in common with another human being.

the cunt said cinema.. I would've stopped reading right there.

Haha nice, no redpills chicks yet. Saw one earlier that said "if you're a liberal swipe left" and has pics of her shooting in MAGA hat. Really hope she swipes right.

Even the most cunty, vile and hideous 35 y/o women will still find mates and reproduce. The hugest cunt you've ever met in your life will still get married and have kids. This is how life works. They're more likely to have retarded children but they certainly don't have to settle for being lonely.

>if she's actually able to trick a guy into marrying her, i'd feel too sorry for the guy. at the very least, i'd try to redpill whoever is unfortunate enough to get ensnared by her.

Damn, son. Why is she so terrible? Is she just a huge whore or a flaming SJW or just generally unlikable or what? I know she's your sister, but would most men consider her attractive?

Doesn't matter there are a line of betas in her inbox. Men are the biggest enablers of this garbage.

>"Not overtly political"
>Literally cannot be civil with people who don't share her retarded opinions
Why are women so fucking horrendous, Sup Forums?

why are all these profiles all generic and the same boring stuff

I never see anything what she would do for the guy

>schadenfreude
Learned a new word today.

Feelsgoodman.

My sister used to be able to get by on looks. Probably still can, to a degree. But she has this dream that some doctor with the body of a supermodel will just come up, accept her for exactly who she is, never asking for anything, and shower her with wealth.

Sad thing is, she probably could have had a doctor 5 or 6 years ago, but now the last doctor that hit on her was over a year ago, was a Poo in Loo, and told her that if she wanted to date, she would need to dye her hair blonde, and tone her stomach into a 6 pack.

Never got to meet said Poo, but he sounded like a real swell guy. Can only imagine where they met.

Because there is a neverending line of men who will fuck them and let them pass on their horrible personalities to another generation of vapid women.

Women go for trends
Politics is the trendy thing

no two semesters is 16 weeks x 2
that's 32 weekends
so 2 guys a weekend

Nazis Beware.

cause they're redpilled as fuck at an early age that men do anything for pussy

right? could you even create a frankenstein monster that would be this much of a fucked up retarded surface level stereotype?

Young people are easily taken in by appeals to emotion, they don't have the experience in life to accept harsh realities that fly in the face of naive idealism. They remember from highschool that most of the cool kids are vaguely liberal because it is compliant with the philosophy of be nice and have fun at all times, while the conservakids are praying in the hallway in the mornings that the bullying will finally stop.

This

That woman could be 500 lbs and have an intro saying "men are shit" and she would still find dates. If a western woman is completely unable to find a man she's either totally isolated or down syndrome

This. The sexual revolution was a mistake.

they're morons. like most men.

if they watch tv then don't even bother. its not worth the headache.

reminds me of this beauty

Even an isolated downsy woman can find 10 men who are isolated and downsy who will fight to the death over her.

Patriarchal society is absolutely necessary to prevent society from collapsing. If we don't rewind the clock back 115 years to a time when a man WOULD NOT EVER marry a non-virgin unless she was a widow (and even then) shall we get women to control themselves.

liberality human trash

>Why is she so terrible?
She's a massive cunt.
>Is she just a huge whore or a flaming SJW or just generally unlikable or what?
All of the above.
>I know she's your sister, but would most men consider her attractive?
Maybe if he has yellow fever. She's so domineering and cunty most asian men would avoid her so beta whites are the only ones she can get. I feel sorry for them.

My sister broke up with a doctor because he "wouldn't commit." I congratulated her and told her she did the right thing, he was manipulating her, plenty of fish in the sea, etc. In my mind, though, I was congratulating him avoiding her. She's my sister and I need to help her, so keeping her from marrying/reproducing is the best I can do as her brother.

>You need to help raise the two mistakes I shat out, and I will never give you your own child. Deal with it or split.

There's a reason people like her wind up online. Only the most desperate of betas would accept that.

I disagree. I read somewhere the other day that up to 30% of millenial women are expected to be unmarried by age 40. Men, can be lonely af and still function, albeit unhappily. I think the idea of being alone for most women is absolutely terrifying. They go from (18-26) "WOW! I'm so hot and men constantly hit on me!" to (26-30) ha...haha, this is still pretty great. I can still get attention from a large number of dudes, but who are all of these younger bitches?!" to (30-35) Oh shit! I need to find a man stat! Competition from younger women is fierce! Biological clock is ticking! to (35+) "Jesus Christ I'm so fucking lonely. My cats aren't cutting it for companionship and I cry myself to sleep at night contemplating the loneliness of my existence."

>t. 6'4" white male in the prime of his life (early thirties) who wouldn't even consider a woman less than 4 years my junior

she probably met him on SeekingArrangement.com

sorry to break it to you but your sister is a prostitute now

some fucking loser will jump on this, "raise" the kids and reset the cycle of shit people on this planet

>lie and say you're a liberal
>fuck her brains out
>tell her you're actually a fascist

Because "I'm not like the other girls."

wonder how much the tits sag after the shirt is off.

It's because men have lost control of the situation. Whoever decided women can vote should have been hung for treason.