Ex-Muslim

Share your stories of what led you away from Pisslam. Also I'm here to basically ama about islam without the half-truths devout muslims are encourage to feed non-believers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My story:
>Born in Iraq - January 1997 to crazy fundamentalist parents
>Move to the US at two years of age
>Raised extremely hardline, parents beat me, and from the time I was small, I was not allowed to leave without some kind of scarf and am abaya
>Forced to study the Quran nearly every free moment outside of school
>Start sneaking out and accessing unrestricted internet (my parents had a filter that blocked nearly everything, even wikipedia, and I was too uneducated in computers at the time to know how to bipass it) at the library

>Fastforward to about 2.5 years ago
>No longer believe in the slightest
>Start dating an American Christian
>he helps me formally leave islam
>parents disown me and threaten to kill me often
>now
>pay for school on my own, and going to get married in a couple years to the same person who helped me leave islam
>changed my first name for a more western one a couple months ago

Dead thread I guess

I'm so glad you got out. Please please be safe. I hope they don't get anywhere near you. Have you moved away from them or do you still live in the area?

well done. what sorts of things do you see believers telling half truths about?

what do you think the most effective method to combat Islam might be?

Also???? Checked????
Guess you left Allah for Kek.

(((You)))

Oh fuck he's here.

Fuck, I truly have been blessed

Everyone here knows Islam is bloody cult shit

but good that you got away

Tell that to the hijabi fetishists that show up every so often.

PRAISE!

Congratulations, more people need to be like you.

Be careful and god speed.

I'm a bit conflicted about Islam. On one hand it's disgusting because it's just another sandnigger religion, on the other it'd lead to all the leftists that we now suffer from getting beheaded and if I'd convert I could do some beheading myself were Islam to take over.

what was it that convinced you that allah didnt exist?

Redpill me on moderate muslims. Do they exist, or every believer wants to wipe the Earth of Christians and atheists?

Bump
Reading what youre saying OP

tits or get out. or stay. whatever

they do exist. i can see many of them in my country

You should post tits op its anonymous after all :^)

Thanks
I am, I'm avoiding my parents for the time being.
I realized the theological justifications that Muslims around me made to justify Islam being more correct on christianity could equally be used to prove the superiority of christianity over islam, depending on who was arguing. From there, encouraged by resentment of my parents, it was a natural progression.

Moderate muslims exist, but that's like saying moderate evangelicals exist; it's still rooted in crazy. Pic related.

Maybe I could have written that gender neutral, didnt mean to attention whore beyond whats inherent to an ama type thread.

I actually have a pretty defined but small birthmark on my sternum. Looks like an X. Could lead to problems especially with other info I've posted on here in the past.

Yeah, what a moderate country you are, with an avowed islamist party having subverted democracy and all.

Left the moment I entered because I met Mohammed and saw his fake god for what it was.

You converted to islam?

>changed my first name for a more western one a couple months ago
race traitor.
My names Amir, do you think I go around calling myself Adam or Alex or some bullshit? Of course not, pathetic thot

me to bb u vant diz big ex maslim donghammer bb

Im not a muslim anymore, and I consider myself an American above all else, so I westernized my name. It's a common thing, actually. In no way am I proud of my racial heritage, but I'm very proud of the history of America.

>"race traitor"
>while living in a country that's not his

>In no way am I proud of my racial heritage
There is far more to your racial history than islam dumbo
Australia is mine more than anywhere else, faggot

>Muh Assyria and Persia 2000 years ago

>Australia is mine more than anywhere else
The place where they call their children Amir would be one that's yours more than an Anglo colony.

Christianity warns of a beast that resembles a lamb (Jesus) but speaks like a dragon (Satan) that will cause all to worship the antichrist that claims to be god. so basically a false Jesus will tell everyone to worship the one who sits in gods temple and claims to be Him. It also claims that any religion that denis that Jesus is son of God is antichrist. Is it true that Islam denies Christ is the son? Also that Jesus (Isa in Islam) will aid the Mahdi (Islamic savior) in enforcing sharia law across the world and causing peace for 7 years? The Bible claims the antichrist will reign for 7 years under the illusion of peace but will break that peace halfway through. It seems to me that Islam is the reciprocal of Christianity and the true anti Christian religion that will rule for a short time.

I'm a Muslim and consider myself an Islamist but I don't want to kill all non Muslims but Yes anyone who leaves Islam should be killed.

Be safe.

And people wonder why I support any and all invasions of muslim countries.

cradle of civilisation, you self hating whore. of course your family was dumb enough to convert to islam in the first place so maybe you don't have any heritage to be proud of.
Hmmm no.

how inbred are you on a scale of 1-10

post tits baby girl

kys

Amir is not a Syriac name, it's an arab name. You're a rape baby, just like me.

haha..

please be a troll.

And you wonder why we want you kept out of our countries.

This is why we need an isolationist agenda, or at least to erode the globalist trends. These people are just not comparable with modern ideals.

I've got some bad news, Islam was created to fight other Arabs, and has been used to kill Jews, not Christians. Christendom isn't any more important than Hinduism to Islam

sideboob then

Nope, but I'll do you one better, mr. Mohammed.

rekt

Pls respond

pls clap

The question is: Is isolationism even compatible with "modern ideals"?

Persian-Italian
Muhammad's first wife, and business partner (((merchant))) was a Jew. Islam has been far more tolerant towards Jews than its been to Christians

>parents disown me and threaten to kill me often

This shit.. this always gets me :X

God bless you, as an atheist.

What about people who say Islam destroys degenerate behavior? Seems to be common justification on Sup Forums. I think Islam is a cancer personally but I don't have a problem with any Muslim who truly sees the reality and turns away from it.

I find myself unable to believe in any religion, I'm agnostic. It seems like quite the coincidence, but then, there have been greater coincidences.

Extremely strict vetting on a religious basis is very compatible with the modern world. A full on travel ban of all muslims, however, would probably have serious economic reprocussions.

>Islam destroys degenerate behavior
do you consider mutilating kids genitals, marrying children and fucking goats to be degenerate?

So what I said was accurate? I find prophesy written 2,000 years ago coming true as one of the easiest ways to have faith, I understand you're agnostic but the knowledge is for my own benefit

Like I said, fuck Islam. Just want someone to BTFO that narrative so we get less of those threads where people say "Islam is actually the most redpilled religion".

Well good for you, the Persians arent quite as muddled by dunecoon genes. Me on the other hand... well, I'm pale and have green eyes, but my nose is definitely semitic, and my hair is pitch black.

Welcome to Islam. The Quran, yes the Quran, not just hadith, says that those who leave Islam should be killed.

Thanks.

Go take your medication

Sup Forums is a Christian board

Islam is quite degenerate, it promoted rape, violence, and authoritarianism, and calls the arts and some areas of scientific study inpermissable. If you find polygamy, pedophilia, and sexual slavery to be nondegenerate, than I suppose it's alright.

Ok. Im glad you feel confident in your beliefs. I dont have a problem with christianity.

Islam shills are losers who would trade civilization for the chance to have an arranged marriage to a loli, who he can then get off to indoctrinating.

Not insulting Christians, just questioning why you think some prophesy is coming true

I have many reasons. The Bible says "And there I saw on thrones, the souls of those martyrs who were beheaded in the name of Jesus, who had not worshipped the beast and its image"

The Quran directly calls for beheading of Christians in verse 8:12 "And Allah declares that he will strike fear into the hearts of all those that are against him, so therefore strike off their fingertips and strike their heads from their necks unless they worship and bow to Allah"

I'm a theologian and I study prophecy regularly

No I mean like what events currently happening point to this? Those scriptures are rather vague. I respect the dedication though if you aren't just larping.

Have you not ever questioned why they want to kill us? And you? Christians, and anyone who denies Allah, are beheaded under sharia law.

The Bible says that knowledge will be greatly increased and man will travel the world. That Israel will become a nation again. That man will develop the ability to wipe itself from the face of the earth.

All of these have happened within the past 150 years for the first time in history, so I keep my eyes open.

So when it tells me Christians will be beheaded for not worshipping a false god, and I see that happening daily in the Middle East, I don't take it lightly. Anything written 2,000 years ago and that is deadly accurate to a T, I take heed

>Persian-Italian
Jeez, How hairy are you Persianbro?

>Egyptian Born in Saudi Arabia
>Highly educated parents, father is doctor in a rare field, mother was a lab technician in a hospital.
>They're both still Muslim.
>Father raises me as a skeptic and tells me to question everything.
>Eventually become agnostic by age 16.
>Currently 18, living in Egypt attending college.
>Plan to continue my graduate studies abroad and gtfo.

Congrats now you're a degenerate whore of the west. Enjoy your eternity in hell.

meh basically like everyone else that left religion, they wanted to party slut around drink smoke tattoo pierce and shit.

if you got the west dont esp america where your ethnic group isnt common compared to other nations, dont be shocked when your kid wants to yolo it up with his friends.
like a slavic girl in UK or asian girl in america or american girl in italy

>I dont want to kill all non Muslims
Of course you don't you give them a choice first to convert THEN you kill them, after they refuse.

Except the jews they don't get a choice, because Mohammad cursed them, and their punishment is death for treating him like shit in Medina.

>>Plan to continue my graduate studies abroad and gtfo.
Will the islamists win in Egypt or army can handle them effectively would you say?

From my understanding, the Quran and hadith tend to regard Christians and Jews as so-called people of the book. I think the Quran and hadith calls for the subjugation of Christians and Jews in a sense, with jizya and other restrictions on their rights, but not their execution.

Execution is reserved for apostates. Meanwhile, pagans are regarded as subhumans.

that meme no different then a lefty white telling us they arent racist while their redneck counterparts shoot up and vandalize public places,discriminate and send soliders for no reason to fuck your country

This is not a fundamental view of Islam. Islam hates Jews and Christians above all. Under sharia law, execution is required.

Where do you plan to move to?

>Whore
I've only been with the person I'm engaged to, sexually, so I'm probably less of a whore than most muslims.

I dont care what ethnicities my future kids' friends will be. I intend to attempt to instill good morals in them, and a tendency to question what they see/hear.

Noice.

i am muslim. the kind who masturbates and forgets to pray.
what i deserve according to your parents?

I dunno, man. I hate Islam as much as the next guy but I think you are being factually inaccurate here.

Can you provide some kind of citation because I have never seen anything in the Quran calling for the death of Christians and Jews. It does call for the killing of disbelievers in some cases, but it spends some time specifying certain considerations for people of the book. The Quran is basically a rip off of the bible and Mohammed recognized that.

Islamism constiutes more than 99% of the motives behind terrorist attacks. A few rednecks doesnt compare to the 52% of British muslims who believe that gays should be killed for example.

They army is already in full control. The problem is the people. That will take decades to change.

moderate white
>rapes thai kids
>shoots up public places
>tells we are a tolerant and open people
>loses shit when called on it
>goes on social media to cry about it till its a movement

,bump

They would probably want you whipped or something.

>This is not a fundamental view of Islam. Islam hates Jews and Christians above all. Under sharia law, execution is required.

Your wrong. Christians and Jews can pay a special tax (used to conquer more Jewish and christian lands) and allowed to live and practice there religion.

Atheists and polytheists and idol worshipers are all shit out of luck, convert or die.

ya reported terror attacks with many political motives depending on area.
>implying half of rednecks dont want gays dead.

>Rapes thai kids.
I honestly have no clue what this is referring to
>Shoots up public places
Pic related
>Tolerance
It's all relative, but the west is the most tolerant of the societies on the planet.
>Social media
Peacefully organizing online rather than rioting? That's wonderful.

>Just another spineless dunecoon who has no self esteem

>That will take decades to change.
I'm pretty sure nasserists said the same thing decades ago yet~
Good luck with your studies :)

you know the rules!

yeah sure, if they touch me i will 9/11 thier asses.
i will leave the stove gas open while they sleeping. and when they wake they will blow themselves.
they surely read pic related

It's just a comic but I genuinely feel terrible for that pooinloo.

Idk. I'm a physics major in a top university and speak fluent English. I'm willing to go anywhere safe, secular, and I can find a job in. I'd personally prefer the US, Canada, or Japan (Im learning the language).

Haha, sandnigger. Are you the twig or weeaboo fatfuck-kind of an ozlim?

A political motive is the definition of what makes an act of violence and act of terror.

Pur history is pathetic, at least I'm standing up for what I believe in.

Wana help build the wall?

My red pill on muslims and why I am pro-Israel/Anti-palestine

youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E