What is the "killing the cats" equivalent of our time?

> 12 century AD First Inquisition" which was created by religious courts to combat heresy and witchcraft.
> People started to associate cats with witches
> end up killing 200,000 cats
> Resulted in proliferation of rodents, particularly the "black rat" which was found out to be the main transmitter of the deadly Black Plague.
> 30-60% population of Europe died.

So /pol what do you think is the "killing the cats" equivalent of our time today?

source: ancient-origins.net/history-important-events/black-death-plague-sowed-terror-and-death-medieval-europe-part-2-003822

Letting Leftists live

Those Cats look like they are about to drop a Mix Tape.

Taking in migrants.

shitting on christians

Because they're black?

Second

Rats weren't the vector for the plague, fleas were. Maybe you didn't know this, but cats can get fleas to you fucking faggot.

More importantly, 200 thousand cats across europe is fucking nothing. Would not even begin to put a dent in rat populations. And also there are more cats than just black cats? How about you fucking THINK next time before posting facebook mom tier shit on Sup Forums

Whatever. It was probably good to kill those cats anyway.

They breed too much and are an invasive species.

Unironically the Jews. At least for now.

Right now we have to divert our attention to Islam, that may well be what they want but it doesn't make it any less necessary.

Are you saying you are part of a secret network of people taking in migrants for the purpose of killing them?

Believing that all ethnic groups are culturally and genetically equal and then importing them to white countries.

Masters of Meow Mix

A Tribe Called Pest

Death Paws

Bottlebrush Tail Zombies

Eh? Anyone?

Attacking normie memes like Pepe

Antibacterial Soap

Because cats don't get fleas and spread them through your homes as well.

And probably overuse of antibiotics, especially for trivial shit.

Well played

>tfw cat ladies almost ended western civilization

You're funny user

when the killed all the wolves in Yellowstone, there were more deer, and then the deer ate all the hardwood saplings, and no new trees started to grow

>African immigrants
>carrying toxoplasmosis gondii
You should kill that vermin

feeding the worlds poor

Africa is having a population boom while the rest of us are stagnating or lowering

Defeat of the reich in ww2

That people have stopped having a seething hatred for the very rich.

The rich seek to get richer out our expense.
>Its good for the GDP goy.
I do of course want to be rich myself.

>particularly the "black rat" which was found out to be the main transmitter of the deadly Black Plague.
Pretty sure that's been debunked as highly unlikely to be the case, since the plague spread too indiscriminately between areas with both disparate rat populations / the net rat populations being insufficient to account for it even in some of the high pop places.

God was just killing off the retards?
this is what happens when superstitious feminists, SJW's and BLM's gain control. we die. we all die.

I thought they decided it was a mix of vectors. Rats spread it on ships and people spread it among each other by sharing cramped spaces and coughing on each other.

>dreams for the future
>I want to be a CEO
Jesus....

They actually aren't sure that rodents carried the fleas that caused the plague.

It was most likely human to human and any furry critter around humans, which means dogs, cats, and rodents.

handing out condoms to public --> furthers sexual degeneracy

handing out needles to public --> furthers addiction degeneracy

Thanks breh :')

The bbc did an interview with full grown men trying to cross to the UK from Calais.

They wanted to be rocket scientists, football stars and sheit.

These guys could barely write their names and were in their 20s. They have no idea of the minimum wage horror that awaits them.

>implying handing out needles didn't save taxpayers money and decrease addiction rates
>implying you're not just a true patriot
>implying a true patriot has the mental abilities to type on a keyboard

Encouraging Islams spread.

>implying handing out poisoned needles wouldn't save taxpayers even more money and decrease addiction rates

>t.ratposting

killing the free press

Literally attacking white people for everything.

IF white people vanished, imagine the shitstorm.

The government can't even afford enough death penalty poison what makes you think they could accomplish that efficiently enough to even break even.

Thank god we will soon.

Trump is going to take us to space, so all the sub-humans can destroy eachother.

Jews. Jews are the rats, i don't know what the cats are.

All that is bullshit.

The official church position was that witches dont exist until the 16th century.
Witch hysteria itself only really emerges in the 16th century and has a peak in the 17th.
The inquisition was set up to find heretics. It had nothing to do with witches.
There are no records describing people killing cats because muh witches or muh plague or anywhere near as many cat skeletons found in medieval contexts for it to be the case.
Ancient origins is a shit website for twats.

Tldr witches and cats had nothing to do with the black death spreading

0x?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news user.

Here in burgerland the dreaded CAT is a non-native invasive species.

What that means, is every single cat you see, without a single exception, is some kind of dirty fucking immigrant here illegally.

Do your duty and shoot all cats on site promptly and if you find a kitten, follow it back to its lair so you can torch the whole litter at once.

Fuck Immigcats. Not in MY fucking america.
MY AMERICA has beautiful bird songs, not the death dealt silence brought upon us by these non-conforming fuzzy little leeches that don't even earn their own way.

FUCK CATS AND FUCK YOU

yeah but the black plague's natural selection made 12% of Europeans immune to AIDS and other diseases. It's one of the reasons Europeans have the best immune systems now

That's retarded, fleas were the carriers and cats can carry fleas just as well as rats. Probably worse too since people are more likely to have them as pets or let them inside.

It also wasn't humans just dying either, cats would have been dropping like flies too.

>Euros travel to America.
>Sneezes.
>Millions of Indians die.

God Bless the black plague.

what kind of chinese propaganda is this

>They wanted to be rocket scientists, football stars and sheit.
>These guys could barely write their names and were in their 20s.

>That '17 year old' Mohammed that thought he could become an airline pilot..

My money is on a widespread GMO crop failing and having a Mick potato famine the world over.

fucking lol. just spit my drink

if a cat kills and eats an plague infected rat, it would also get the plague.

Not associating black people with witches.

the mistake of europeans is their filthiness.. cats and rats they're all affected by the plague...

rats contract disease cats eats infected rats... cats get infected.

the europeans literally have poo all over the place like india

cats are shit dont even try to paint them gold

Probably something about the acidification of oceans, the death of bees or the destruction of the Amazon forest

What a handsome man

Just like my Japanese anime

>divert our attention away from the Jews

Nice try JIDF.

suppressing the right wing.

Killing white males.

The Purrring Murrrders
Silence the rat
Tuff luv (doggo diss)
Katnips n hollow tips
Drop the mice on em
Fuck yo drapes