CNN REDPILLING THE MASSIVES

Literally all the comments on EVERY-SINGLE-POST are pro trump and bashing democrats, it's happening guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJuvNMLBcQk&ab_channel=TheWhiteHouse
github.com/ryanmcdermott/trump-speeches/blob/master/speeches.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Over 2800 scientist agree it was a great speech.

Trump crafted the whole speech so perfectly. You can't attack if from any angle even if you tried.

>12d underwater chess

You will never live in a city.

You will never experience meaningful connections with other human beings.

You will never live life the way it was meant to be lived.

You will never produce anything of value.

You will always be a rural and suburban retard.

Trump didn't craft it, Stephen 'Goebbels Reincarnated' Miller did.

PRAISE

Except most of human history has been spent in rural areas.

So if CNN stated it was 57% does that mean it was actually 135%?

>meaningful connections
>everyone walks down street looking at phones

keep trolling leaf

>my wife will never be raped by a Muslim

Fug,,why even live

This speech really did help bring a lot of normies on board and yes you can thank Herr Goebbels for that.

Even the BBC have been forced to report this neutrally.

We still have a lot of work to do with the Colleges

Lol, typical Canadian cuckold loser, insulting people who are his superior in every way. You sit in your cramped, rat-like urban hellhole as we drive from city to city, town to town, seeing far more than you ever have in your pathetic worthless existence. Losers like you are scum under our boots, you can be as mad as you want, and we'll always be better than you in every way.

When are you limes.gonna stop funding that violently anti white propaganda tabloid?

YOU IDIOTS

CNN IS DOING THIS TO BE LET BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE, SO THEY CAN SPEW THEIR CU//UCK AGENDA IN THERE AGAIN

ITS NOT AUSTERITY, JESUS

Its almost as if the money they were given to be anti Trump isnt worth the drop in ratings anymore...

How long have you been away? You can say cuck again now, leaf.

I'LL BELIEVE THAT WHEN I HEAR IT.
They have been completely ridiculous.

>Trump with speech = seems like an okay guy
>Trump shooting from the hip = crazed mad man

He should never go anywhere without a teleprompter

What have we done to deserve someone as great as /ourjew/?

CNN is shit, but you're right. The Democratic Party looked like shit tonight not to mention their fiasco with DNC chair. This is the news trying to stay relevant, these people are going to start separating themselves from the Dems now just to keep their phoney baloney jobs.

This is your future leaf

capital cuck is filtered, newfriend

They want back in to the press conferences... top kek.

>live in college city.
>can't walk 2 feet without tripping over Homeless, crazies, or homeless crazies.

Don't get me wrong, I grew up in small rural town and there's fuck all to do other than see movies(which are cheap as fuck in small towns), but at least you can take the trash out at your work without Homeless Mcgee bull rushing towards you with his cock out.

Cities are overated and you fucking know it. The allure dies after a year and they you see that you live in a rat infested shit hole full of bums

Spic about to be deported here. I'm not even mad anymore. MAGA!

when a child is bad you spank it.

When it behaves you reward it

Whose present is that?

Don't you retards see they're gonna bury Trump in praise for moderating to get him to move to the left?

Someone in Sweden

Guess what, I live in California you fuckn leaf.

I love this guy.

kill the federal subsidation of useless degrees and see them sort themselves out right quick

EVERY GODDAMN TIME

every-time

No one who has lived in the country would share your ignorant opinion.

I feel like I missed out on this meme, why is he Goebbels?

Goebbels came back as a jew to wreck havoc.

Fake news.

goebbels was always a jew though

its only a meme. i'm pretty sure steven miller is actually a kike, but he's one of trump's shabbos kikes.

Bait but I kekd anyway

>joke to my mom that Trumps pro-woman policy is going to increase white birthrates
>she said "good, white birthrates need to increase"
i-is my mom redpilled?

Don't worry leaf, the only value you have is fertilizer.

True genius

They're really fighting for their seats in the press briefings back.

You should fuck her to improve white birthrates

>she said "good, white birthrates need to increase"

you know what to do

It's a shareblue shillposter using a canadian proxy. We're retarded, not fags.

>2 more posts

and that number. jesus christ. get a life, leaf.

It's not completely a meme. Miller fills a similar role within Trump's regime as a sort of propagandist, and similarly is one of the most completely dedicated true believers in the cause.

Be on the right side of history for one thing

KEK, man some sims. Göbbels was fucking awesome. Haven't actually watched yet, so saving it for later.

But I doubt you find anyone (before this at least) as good as Göbbels was at this

He's got you there, leaf.

Post more screenshot comments OP I don't want to give cnn or facebook anymore clicks

I moved OUT of the city for good reason. IE: It sucks and I like having land and privacy.

You are the bad version of France...one of the worst places on the planet.

I fucking can't wait for the dems behavior during Trumps speech come back with a vengeance during their various elections.

They actually jeered Trumps position that used to be the dems, helping the poor and so on, he hijacked their platform and they can't claim to want to do anything Trump talked about without looking like turds.

Did he actually say that?

>going by Twitter comments

You rightfags raid their Twitter all the time, so of course they're going to be pro Trump.

I always add like 15 % to whatever CNN says

>tfw when trump raises his voice at you

>that trigger discipline

31 years old. Imagine that.

>overseer:
>wayne A.I.

SKYNET IS AWARE!

No. It's just a play on one of Goebbel's most famous speeches about the (((German))) media at the time.

Leaf is right, you know ?

The eternal leaf strikes again. Man the leaf is kind of like Garlic Jr. from DBZ..... you just gotta lock em up in the dead zone and hope he never escapes. DAY OF THE RAKE

>soon

>You will never experience meaningful connections with other human beings
this is not a property inherent to citylife, in fact, my experience tells me the exact opposite, lots of antisocial cityfolk

Can someone link a video of the speech? Had a really long day at work, missed it

They said fifty whatever was really positive, whereas positive on the whole was 70+

Cancucks have been ao fucking salty lately. Enjoy living under sharia leafs

I don't think so. Trump is pissing off the left pretty badly right now and I feel like it's only going to fire them up for 2018. They already have organized efforts going to flip red districts in almost a left wing version of the Tea Party.

>57%
>add 15%

72%... ehhh, could be.

Tell me about the leafs. Why do they shitpost? Are Canadians like this in real life?

It was 78% They didn't count the people who liked but didn't "strongly like it". Fake news

I'll give you the quick rundown
>leaf
>eternal
>made deal with satan and moloch
>want to be cucked
>want the world to be cucked
>fear the day of the rake
>legend has it
>the rake will rise

Also they wish they were like Alaska, which is way more based, and red

Can I fug your mom?

If that's a wisecrack at the M-103 that MP Islamic Lady introduced..

You do know what the "M" means right?

"Motion"

As in, not a Bill, or an Act of Parliament.

As in it is not something that can change laws, regulations, or is even legally binding.

It's toilet paper, in value. However it is something that the political class can take to an election campaign and say "Look at all this work I did", when it was a meaningless waste of time & taxpayer money. Just like all their "Anti-Poverty Motions" of the 1990's.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJuvNMLBcQk&ab_channel=TheWhiteHouse

>Democracy

Trumps speeches are worse than a freshman taking COMM 101. github.com/ryanmcdermott/trump-speeches/blob/master/speeches.txt

Soon

because some morons on twitter confused him fixing his tie with him flashing a white power sign despite the fact that he's Jewish.

What the fuck?

NOW the polls are real?

Do you stupid fucks have an ounce of shame in your bodies, or are you just paid to shill?

Seriously. Fuck you cherry picking, hypocritical, retards.

lel I live in city.

its masses, retard

It's amazing what saying good things about your country and countrymen does for optimism. We haven't seen it in over a decade.

>CNN immediately tries to say that since the speech is by a republican president, then more republicans watched it
Yes, this time it's a real poll, that they did live.

>Yes, this time it's a real poll, that they did live

You think a poll being "live" somehow denies CNN the ability to fudge numbers? How dumb are you? Is it super fucking dumb?

Because I think you're super fucking dumb.

>Ivan

Any triggered Russians here?