Stoners BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=Tgp-oZ_f6Xk
Fuck Marijuana! Gotta find that research paper.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss doing knife hits.

tl;dr? I'll bet it's just another 'yeah we detected changes in brain, can't say if good or bad but any change is bad so it's bad'

People doing degenerate shit and believe degenerate drug dealers saying "herp derp its safe"

get a glass bottle. plastic fucks up the taste of the spot.

Why does this story matter to anybody that isn't underage B&?

My brain development is done.

Well there are other such as THC also inhibiting tubulin

B-BUT DUDE... WEED... IS GOOD FOR ME... IT CURES CANCER.

>implying it's for adolescents
adults should be able to consume a moderate amount responsibly, like every other drug available on the market which is far worse for you, like alcohol, but has institutional lobbyist cronies backing them. look up deaths by pharmaceuticals in America. It's the third leading cause, after cancer and heart attack. tens of thousands of people die per year from their (((sanctioned))) drugs, while marijuana has and can kill no-one when taken responsibly or irresponsibly because of the way the enndocannabinoid system works.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system

if you smoke weed at 13-15 you're a retard, i started at 23 and nothing happened to me

Somewhere in an alternate universe there is a version of you that actually gets shit done, but sure, dude weed lmao.

How about this dude stops researching weed and checks out the connection between antidepressant medication+suicide/harm to others. I also heard him menton ADHD which is something that doesn't even exist.

>inhibiting tubulin
Not necessarily a bad thing.

some people take a mind altering substance daily called SSRI and live (((healthy))) lives. Also 1 research paper is meaningless in the scheme of things

are knife hits a meme or do they actually get you more stoned?

Never tried doing it.

DUDE WEED IS LIKE HEALTHY AND SHIT *COUGH*
REALLY EXPANDS THE MIND AND SHET

I first smoked at 21. Smoked off and on for a couple years and now I don't smoke at all at 26. Its just a fun way of being lazy and wasting time. Honestly not worth the money or problems that come with it.

COUGHING INTENSIFIES
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
THAT WAS A FAT RIP

it's a last resort if you don't have a rig for dabs. managed to get some the other week and had to knife it. had me stoned for a few hours. it's better to just drip the wax on a frosty bowl and go to town.

I first smoked when i was 16 and then i stopped when i was 17,i hope the damage isn't done.

The damage done it has.

I bought an e-nail rig for dabbing. nonstop hotknives

Same I smoked 10 times when I was 17.

Major brain damage. Thanks degenerate society. Wish I grew up in a fascist police state desu.

Any drug that alters the way you react both physically or mentally can lead to death so to say that weed will never lead to a death is a flat-out lie. I believe you were trying to say that you cannot over-dose on it in any realistic sense.

>implying i dont have people who does shit instead of me

user i...

How is dabbing?

Really that much better?

Those aren't stoners. They're smoking opium or brown heroin.

>ADD
Yeah no.

>Subjects jump straight to full schizo without being schizoaffective or schizotypal first.
They should really get with some psychologists before publishing.

dude on the right is banging every girl within a 6 mile radius. The snapback gives it away

It's hash.

They're doing dabs. Get with the times, Che.

>you will never be the first death caused by dude weed

It's not even weed at this point. It's like a mild acid trip.

I don't give a fuck what you stoner faggots think. This can't possibly be harmless to your brain.

Same here. Smoked almost daily for a few months at 19, and maybe once or twice a month when I was 18.

I'm barely functional now, which is devastating because I should have been in law school by now.

Oh wait, I am in law school and the weed didn't do shit.

>in any realistic sense
Which is also wrong. We've had a few OD deaths from people doing dabs here in CO.

Yeah, at a shitty law school. Sad knowing you could have done better.

its just the equivalent of 100 bongs, so if you are a brain dead stoner it won't do much.

Have you ever heard of William and Mary?

I'll give you a hint, it's the second oldest and second best University in this county concerning law programs.

I tried weed like 10~ ish times.

Am I the only one who thinks it isn't that great? The only positive is that it made things feel more significant/impactful (was more immersed in things like video games). But like, overall it made me feel like I want a nap. Cut off my desire for social interaction as well.

I find cigars much more enjoyable and easier than weed.

I've done melting bowls before or whatever they're called; dabs + weed. Just have never done knife hits with bud or knife hits in general.

Stoner friends say knife hits with bud is a lot stronger than just through the bong

I smoke regularly and even I agree with you.

Whenever I see people do dabs I think to myself they've gone too far. It legit doesn't look like just weed anymore, it's hard drugs. Even feels like it if you have 0 tolerance.

With the weed we have today, you really shouldn't need to dab. 20%+ THC levels already, why do you need 80%++ pure THC?

i have no idea what those jargons mean. what is a knife hit

See OP's pic.

You heat up two knives and press a dab between the two or bud and inhale the smoke via a funnel.

Weed is in titmilk go home

is it better than just lighting it and smoking it or something?

>kids shouldn't do drugs
>therefore, it should be illegal for adults

I would have been a fucking genius. I started smoking weed when I was 12 and literally the smartest person I know and definitely the smartest person on Sup Forums. I would have cured cancer or some shit.

I don't know if it actually makes the hit any stronger, done a handful of knife hits in my time, even a few with a fuggin glass bottle and PRAISE the sun! Felt the same as regular ole bong rips.

>going to a non top 10 law school

JUST

And that's just the beginning, image the kind of insane shit the free market will come up with once its legal.

I love weed but this is too much.

That's what rigs are for, chabón

You live in Hong Kong fucking dog eater. What you know on weed? Did you ever smoked it? I don't think so.....

Somebody with a ton of experience because BC has shatter and budder coming out our ears -

First, you have to realise there are multiple ways to use shatter/budder some better than others.

The whole "Dab rigs" and all that shit, it's crap, the only people who dab are people using marijuana enough to hit insanely high tolerances, and if you're at the point you're investing in a fairly expensive dab rig to smoke a marijuana product that looks like a hard drug, you may want to step back. As for how it is, it does get you SUPER fucking high, even if you have a really high tolerance, but your tolerance builds to it really quickly. There also isn't some of the side effects of smoke, but it feels "Sticky" in your lungs, as concerning as that sounds. I believe this method of using marijuana is degeneracy, although I actually can legally engage in it, god bless leafland.

When it comes to the vaporizers, these things can be tiny, they're discreet, they're low scent, I would say they're hands down the best way to use marijuana on the go not vaporizers have have to be filled with actual marijuana because they're much smaller and produce far less smell. Pic related I used for a bit. Shatter and Budder with portable vapes I consider reasonable, and really Sup Forums shouldn't be as against this as they think, as the smell is WAY less offensive than smoke. Seems easier on the lungs to vape than to dab.

One use of shatter/budder most people don't think of is making it in cookies, but if you think about it, it's actually the better method. Raw marijuana is filled with byproducts, Marijuana budder turns green because the fat absorbs the chlorophyll for example. If you first, purify the marijuana, and then cook with it, you get less of a "herbal" taste, and the edibles come out stronger and more potent.

You can also make fairly low quality marijuana into more concentrated shatter.

>During Adolescence
>Fucks your brain up during development just like any other fucking drug
I tried to smoke myself to death once. Not sure it can be done.