What's going on in the Hillary timeline right now?

What's going on in the Hillary timeline right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1163859
hillarybeattrump.org/
youtu.be/5lowHa27RcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_IxQNc0NE8A
dailycaller.com/2017/02/09/eight-countries-vow-to-counter-trump-by-increasing-abortions/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
hillarybeattrump.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Economic growth as never seen before

isolation, pessimism, and a sense of deep dread

for the elite pedos

fuck yourself spic, youre not liked here, dont forget that

Brock 2024?

Just another boring day

No Pedro, more brown people is bad for the country.

*static radio noise*

Left wing death squads roaming the streets for cisgendered white males

In all timelines the Holy Bible wins.

Listen, pedro. You know you are asking for it.

So importing more subhumans like yourself would make has us rich like Mexico?

Damn...we Mexican intellectuals and sheeeit

With what guns? Nerf?

>Assault weapon confiscations
>600,000 "refugees" to enrich us
>Muh Grill power nonstop
Thank fucking God Trump won, America dodged a fucking bullet!

Wouldn't surprise me if they tried to push for the first faggot for president like they did with Hillary for the first female.

They've got a plan to invade our timeline!

>youre not liked here
news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1163859

Oops

Marching towards nuclear war with Russia.
Getting ready for Hilary's progressive judge to effectively kill the first amendment so that police can start arresting people for disagreeing with the establishment.
Far left further emboldened, ramping up the behavior from the past several years (reminder: if you're looking at ANTIFA as the beginning of violence from the left, remember BLM)

>100% approval
>Unprecedented economic growth
>Record low unemployment
>ISIS defeated
>Crimea given back to Ukraine
>Assad out of office
>Man on Mars
>Republitard Party on the brink of collapse
>Drumpf in prison for tax evasion

Absolutely based. I shudder to think about what's going on in the Drumpf timeline.

daily reminder that this picture will always exist regardless of the timeline

You know She advocated for a stronger border, and all her pandering to illegals was fake to get liberal votes, right?

She would follow Obama's step and deport millions without being called "ebil raizist!".
But whatever, let the Cheeto man divide your country and stop your economic growth with his isolationist economic policies.
lel

The FEMA camps just began housing Russian Nazis all across the Matriarchal Imprerial Empire of the People's Revolution. Hail Tsarina Hillary!!

Nuclear holocaust.

>t. former illegal alien
stop YOUR economic growth maybe.

ITT REPORT REPORT FROM RUSSIAN FRONT LINES !
>We've lost berline the russians are advancing looking to make gains into france next guys what what went wrong ??

IRL Fallout.

isn't there this website where they post news pretending that Hillary is the president to this day?

i forgot what it is

hillarybeattrump.org/

See for yourself homo

Angela Merkel 2.0
Years of decline and being told that it's the new norm and we'll have to deal with it because it's the good thing to do.

Actually we are making it great
We are fixing our internal economical problems and Trump's ineptitude is making the Peso strong again [No, really is his fault].

>Open borders
>GDP ski rockets
>Slavery and slums as never seen before

GDP =/= money in your pocket. Dumb white people and average brown people dont seem to get this. You need leverage to turn gdp into money in your pocket. That can be capital or you can sell you labor to get a slice.

What happens if you have no capital and your labor is worthless? Non white countries is what happens.

Just watched that independence day reboot from last year, kek'd every time I heard madam presidet

Tfw my county is green and has more than 500k people in it

This probably happening in their timeline as we speak

I heard that there were sweeping reforms in the Secret Service and Hillary's security detail went through drastic changes.

I found a can of corn in a trash can and had my first meal in days.

After the Nukes hit, everyone went crazy. I lived in the stix, so our community banded together the best they could.

We helped people at first. They trickled through slowly, some wanted to stay but our Mayor was an ex Army sergeant major. He said we couldn't risk it.

The first few were grateful, after that the rest were crazy with fear. A few tried to warn us about what was coming. Our pastor wouldn't be swayed. He fought with mayor about his tactics, we had to be compassionate he said.

We were to divided when the hordes of takers came through. We collapsed. My home, family, life........all gone. I have to keep moving. Can't stop.

Gotta make it to Republic of Kansas. Their soldiers have been dispatched to deliver aid to West Colorado. If I make it that far, maybe they'll let me join.

Just gotta make it through Nevada. At least I'll be safe in the desert. For a while anyway.

Gotta go. I can hear helicopters. They have orders to kill on sight. Pray for us, Trump bros. We need it now more than ever.

What the actual fuck

Made me kek

Fuck outta here, dirty spic nigger

Nothing, because everyone and everything is nothing but ash or a shadow on the wall.

Nuclear war

Nothing. It's a doomed timeline, she feeds the world to Moloch on inauguration day.

>Clinton pursues sweeping Wall Street reforms

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They fucking funded her campaign.

That was great, thanks, have a (You)

Its made by a low IQ black person. Most of the news stories dont make any sense without understand ebonics. All the stories of people with glamourous but meaningless positions are black.

she has no lips at all

that is fucking disgustiing

>Hillary timeline

youtu.be/5lowHa27RcQ

Please kek, make it so having really weird hair becomes a prerequisite for running for president!

ouch

>What's going on in the Hillary timeline right now?

Alternative media was shut down.
Sup Forums was deleted.
Your entire post history was made public.
Thousands of anons were put on trial for """""hate speech""""" and tried in a kangaroo court.

The Fake News Act was the first executive order signed by Hillary, making it illegal for news to be spread unless it is """""approved""""" first.

Still so glad we dodged this timeline.

It's true; letting unskilled and uneducated third-worlders into your country really does wonders for economic growth.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IxQNc0NE8A

Hillary timeline or Temple of Trials again. Which do you choose?

>he hasnt been hit by a gas propelled chainlinked autonerfcannon
They are about as deadly as endorsing Bernie for your career

hide the babies:
dailycaller.com/2017/02/09/eight-countries-vow-to-counter-trump-by-increasing-abortions/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

The term Berline may refer to the following subjects:

a former German airline (1991-1994), see Berline (airline)
the French name for Sedan (automobile)
alternative spelling of Berlin (carriage), from which the previous was derived
Nicole Berline, a mathematician

>What's going on in the Hillary timeline right now?
>Mexicans have been streaming over the border into America since Nov. 8th
>Taco trucks are so prevalent that parking a car becomes nearly impossible
>To get English while watching TV you have to press the SAP
>Urban youths are bussed into the countryside for field trips in which they rape and murder rural residents.
>Clinton has issued an executive order that in the event of divorce the wife takes 100% of the property and the husband takes all debts, but only after serving a mandatory 2 year prison sentence to allow the wife to re-establish her life without the unpleasant reminder of her failed marriage. Upon release from prison he must not establish residence in the same state as her and if she is visiting the state he must vacate the state within 8 hours of receiving notification.

There's more but I need to rest from my journey
t. inter-dimensional time traveller

>We've lost berlin
You mean we're free of Berlin

Yes, but extreme income disparity at the same time.

Who fucking cares. Sage this post so it gets 404d

Type sage under the name field and your comment doesnt bump it

>GDP = money in your pocket
Where I said that m8?

bump

I don't want set the wooooorld on fiiiiiiiiiire!

that mag can go for 5k now

that's a 5k cumshot

Hillary is begging soros for money to rebuild NYC after Russian nuke attack

They are currently rounding up white males for the semendungeons where they disappear to never ever be seen again. Milked for all eternity.

Dude...
DUUDDDDDDEEEEEE!!!!

war with russia
no internet
global race war

we are SO fucking lucky

Really easy to see.

Just look at Canada for a taste.

Being a white male is punishable by death

Many women installing wrinkly jowl implants to look more 'presidential'

How's the wall coming along?

find out yourself user

hillarybeattrump.org

Nuke's flying,
whites dying,
gibs run drying,
Democrats denying,
Minority racists loudly crying,
Communism in the west rising,
General stealing & lying.

>A few people fuck around with a blatantly alternate-universe timeline
>Trumpcucks get so bent out of shape they DDOS the site and write angry articles
Sorest winners possible desu

"We won."

- Igor Bogdanoff, Bogdanoff Theories Revealed 2018

Spicy story ese!

Making us great and getting Mexicans killed sex trafficked for the largest cartel in the world.

Way to go poco.

how barbarically, destroyed

If I am going get T R I P S, OP will die as a sacrifice to me.

Praise me!

KEK
E
K

222 get!

At first I thought this site was made as satire, but now it seems it was made out of pure asshurt.

Lots of ugly pantsuits. More and more surrounded by a cadre of hijab wearing Wimmin.

She was signing them before they were released.

Newsweek was so sure she would win.

It was worth it to see her suffer.

Cunt.

there is no Hilary timeline
they all died when jews steered Hillary into fight with Putin, and it killed all people of earth

Trudeau has completed his 20th diversity march and pride parade heralding her sound victory over the evil racist Drumpf.

He has made numerous webms of him dancing with minorities of all colors and creeds.

We post them bitterly here and chastise Canada to distract ourselves from our own hell.

Right wing death squads and dead commies with Hillary having had her final seizure from all the stress knowing the people are coming for her.

I imagine it's like the eclipse from Berserk.
That's what Hildawg would've done with the world.

> Hillary summons every EU and south American leader for urgent meeting
> Faints at the start of the meeting
> Blames Russians
> WW3