Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pbKB2TL3Jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that doesn't rhyme

Only if it is an Asian male that goes out with other ethnicities. The Asian male has to be alpha to attract non-Asian women. People who aren't Asian, but date Asian women are beta as fuck.

Once you go chink you life now stink.

- Fawful

Gotta say it like an asian for it to rhyme
Also

Dont think twice only cucks farm rice

/thread

I guess if you don't want your children to look anything like either of you then go for it, racemix away.

it really never ends.

>Once you go Asian your lifes amazing

Yeah, fine. But, once you go black, we won't take you back.
(Personal note. I found this amazing woman. She revealed to me that she had a black daughter. I broke it off shortly after because of that.)

This. Asians best waifu

Good job. Subhuman races should be contained in their containment zones (africa, midel east, isreal)

>(africa, midel east, isreal)
and aziya

I thought I used to like Asians, and then I saw an old married couple where the husband was white and the wife Asian. I decided it didn't look right, so I decided I'm only marrying a white girl.

I've fucked almost every kind of girl and now I'm back to fucking a Chinese girl. I hope this one lasts. I really like her.

The image is right. Asians are okay if you're a shitskin or a complete beta.

you'll get bored of her like you did with the rest of them, then you'll start to nit pick and actively look for flaws in her character and mannerisms and habits. slowly you will push her away and spend more time apart til finally you both come to heads and she leaves. you'll find a new girl who you like and say to yourself, "I hope this one lasts. I really like her".

I live in the USA and come here 6 times a year.

I have a thai girlfriend in US and please tell me why shouldn't I:

>10/10 looking
>hates niggers and muslims
>their brain's arent capable of cheating, they are literally the MOST trustworthy people ever
>there's nothing she won't do for me in sex, her reply is "I don't like it, but for you, I will do anything"
>not to mention she is hard-working and works in top management

desu I don't even understand what the fuck she's doing with me.

inb4 autist guy posts his amwf copypasts

It's true. All white women want the BYC (big yellow cock)

Keep her

Why would you ever want to fuck a gook? it's the same as fucking a cockroach or a casio calculator

>10/10
>submissive

drop that number to a 5/10 and your post makes sense

so your kids can call no where home?

Holy fuck get out of my head

say it in a Jamaican accent

We're roommates. We can't not be apart. This is coming at the opposite angle from every other relationship I've ever had. I've looked for flaws and really the only ones I can find is that she's a total pervert and she's too honest about everything (which is probably a good thing).

Hey watch your language,gooks might be disgusting but theyre not Turkish disgusting

Please read the fucking stickied post on the board before posting the same shit over and over before you get banned

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

>that team rocket shirt

stay mad white boy

mad at what? lesbians don't really bother me desu

"aussie rymes with pussie" -Gucci Mane-

>cucasoid skulls
to the trash it goes

>The only Asiatic I'm feel attraction.
youtube.com/watch?v=6pbKB2TL3Jk

>larp

What's with Asian guys always trying to race-mix their people away?
Kinda sad OP.

>big
Isn't the average in Korea like 3 inches

size doesn't matter if you're skilled enough

nice try though white boy