Why do millennials want to live in a cuckshed?

Why do millennials want to live in a cuckshed?

Other urls found in this thread:

occupycorporatism.com/tiny-house-movement-agenda-21-welcome-home/
discord.gg/CVBU4Rp
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
youtube.com/watch?v=LjTOtO474dI&t=248s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they don't understand equity.

Ideally, it'd be cheap to build and easy to move. But since millennials are millennials, they cost $400,000 and are permanently rooted to the centre of the earth.

being relatively big in a small space is the ultimate dream of the small dicked man.

learn into thinking bro.

>please buy my house for this inflated price.
>you don't want to live like a peasant do you?
>t. Boomer

Why does Shia want to reside in a cabin? So some infiltrator could lob a turd in the hut and shia would have to fight the turd until death?

>Americans complaining about house prices
Your house prices are first world problems compared to ours

Because they can't afford a normal house but still desire to own something of their own, you fucking Jew.

Because they are cute/neat.

Why are you so excited to spend the rest of your life in debt, OP? Do you really need that much space for your animu hugpillows?

I think we are fast approaching your level.

I also think millennial would rather live ina shack than some disgusting McMansion. Bigger being better is a baby boomer meme that needs to die quickly.

With there student loan debt and McJobs, it's literally all they can afford.

Globalist scum are the reason.

occupycorporatism.com/tiny-house-movement-agenda-21-welcome-home/

m8 dont even go there. in the UK you can a house for a quarter of the price of NZ

>Bigger being better
You do know living in a tiny house isn't good for your mental health
Liviing in a house that small would drive you insane

This will do wonders for the economy.
All these years of pretending to be total cucks, our schemes are finally comng into fruition.

bretty crap D&C desu senpai

Because they don't have good jobs, and aren't having children, on top of skyrocketing housing prices.

The cuckshed is the new American dream.

Older guys I work with, who all cleaned up and made great money, put their kids through college, keep telling me how I need to get one of these cucksheds, independent living is great, ect, all from the safety of their McMansion and BMW, and four kids they put through college. It's great until it's all you can afford.

I thought about buying one but just for travel and act as a guest house in the back yard. They are really nice and my wife thinks they are cute.

Yeah, but what does her bull think of the idea?

> wife

Unless your wife is an anime horse...fuck off normie

tbqfh, I used to look at cucksheds and laugh. I'm 31 and having to completely revamp my business after my Jew business landlord almost totally BTFO'd my company when I wouldn't let him Jew me on an electrical contract deal. Now, a cuckshed doesn't look so fucking bad since I'm living in my goddamn office for the time being.

Maybe the tiny house is for him on nights the bull stays over.

>implying I'd need more space than my computer desk occupies.

They've romanticized their own terrible economic situation instead of striving to better themselves.

They're not even cheap though. It's the same thing that happened to shipping container homes and once the hipsters latched on they became million dollar homes.

Proofs?

>once the Jews latched on

Ftfy

but they look so comfy...

They've been brainwashed by the muh simplicity meme. If they still have a fake book account with 10,000 dochebags, they've simplified nothing.

discord.gg/CVBU4Rp

>You do know living in a tiny house isn't good for your mental health
>Liviing in a house that small would drive you insane
Why?

They're immune to cabin fever, it's a side effect of staying in your room playing vidya until you hit 30.

>>>>>>owning a house
>constant maintenance
>windows leak after a few years of replacement
>plumbing leaks, pipes burst, gaskets wear out and have to be replaced
>asshole neighbors bring termites into the neighborhood, have to spray the foundation every season and watch for infestation
>boiler broke badly, company wants $5k for a replacement
After dealing with my parent's houses shit for so long, I would rather just buy a condo and call a super whenever something goes wrong.

That's what i was thinking, they gave up mobility years ago.

A fraction of the price. Required space only. Solar and Wells, no utility bills period. Own house. Own property. No major maintenance fees. More sensible, less expensive. No HOA. No legal requirement for water and electric hookups. More free.

Not to mention not putting yourself hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt like a fucking idiot who lives beyond their means while risking losing it all on the next bubble that bursts.

You'll understand once you reach a certain maturity level and don't just do what you are told or raised to do. Once you start thinking for yourself, you'll understand.

man, I wouldnt mind a little cabin, fucking slaving away in a grim job pissing money up the wall in rent sucks dicks. alternative is live in grim bogan town.

I wonder what happens next

I dont. Give me that white wife and a white picket fence in a decent neighborhood.

The only millennials ive ever heard talk about this are a bunch of actual hipster/wannabe hipster faggots who think living or wanting to live in a shed in the middle of nowhere makes them more authentic, sensitive, in tune with nature, im-not-like-other-people types of people.

this.

Sure, it sounds like a lot of drama, but don't kid yourself, homes are expensive to maintain unless you buy absolute top end materials up front. Expect to replace siding, roof, and possibly windows every 15 to 30 years. If you're disgusting rich, yeah, you can build a house with a stone roof that will last a century or more.

>stone roof
Even that one guy living in the Australian bush has tile roofs at this point, what's your excuse?

If you have enough to buy a house free and clear, you're better off buying small and investing the rest than putting it all in a house so that insurance, property taxes, HOA fees, and other sorts of graft can eat away at your net worth.

If you don't have enough and you get a mortage to buy something you can't afford you're a fucking moron and a Jewslave.

I own a $200,000 house free and clear. At 18 I had a net worth of $0. Now its almost half a million. I did this by never going in debt - not ever $1. Going to sell my house and move into a tiny house this year or next because fuck taxes and fees and insurance.

Plus you can build it yourself if you are so inclined. Those small houses tend to be made by middle class millennials so they easily afford the materials right away and then have a suitable place to build it in their parent's back yard.

Poorer or more practical people try that lifestyle out with a converted van. I used to spend a few months each summer travelling along the coast in my old van, It was a useful vehicle to have in the winter months too.

No kids.

1) They aren't cuck sheds they are called tiny houses

2) They are extremely cheap and cost the same as the down payment for a house

3) bigger isn't better, some of us want to live the minimalist lifestyle.

>tfw you will never experience living in a comfy mudhut that you made with your own two hands

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

Too many muslims, huh?

PONI

To get people into the mindset that they can't own land.

Because the taxes (not even utilities) are more than the fucking mortgage where I live...and the houses are already expensive outside of burned out shells in Camden

Fuck NJ...

I could get into it in theory. Only problem would be storage and kitchen space. Get a nice, little living area that you can take with you and live out of wherever there is a hookup. If I could get a hookup in a nice place then i would be set. You've got your utilities, your TV/internet, and if you don't want to be trapped inside a tiny little house all day you could, oh I don't know... Go outside? All I need is a tiny living area and a beautiful location.

I don't get why they don't just build a small cabin for the same money, if not less

What about a very nice multi-bedroom apartment?

>cuckshed
a what?

The never go into debt meme is hilarious.

So you think people should just rent instead of paying towards an asset that historically appreciates in value?

There is nothing wrong with a home loan as long as you can afford a decent down payment and it isn't greater than say 5x your salary.

Millenial here, I bought a full sized but still small house in a small city in Washington and it's pretty fucking baller.

Cucksheds are an intriguing idea for those with no money or credit but really by the time you can afford a house, any house, you'll buy a real fullsized house. It's just better.

My next house is going to be 1500 sqft or more. Can't wait.

I think people should live within their means. I didn't own a car or a house until I was 26 and could pay for them both outright.

Most people that buy houses throw away FAR more money on interest, insurance, taxes, fees, and maintenance than they would be throwing away by renting something minimal. They're just too fucking stupid and deluded to actually do the math.

What's your net worth?

I knew a guy who lived in something like this. He used to drive his house to work lol.

Well there is a huge difference compared to what you said earlier.

And there is maybe 2% of the population that would be able to buy a house outright in their early or mid 20's even if they made saving a priority.

I have been living at home saving and am 27, and only managed to save 65k. I'd say I'm ahead of 90% of people my age at this rate. There is nothing wrong with taking out a home loan. The only reason I haven't yet is because mommy still cooks by tendies and washes my clothes and I don't want to do that.

>27 years
>65k
How do you make money? seems almost nothing for your age

It's about 60k more than anyone else my age has.

You go to college until you're 22, all your income goes towards tuition. Your first couple years in the workforce go to repaying student loans, and then you can start banking.

When you consider most people either can't stand their parents or don't have parents willing to let them live with them into their 20's, it is not hard to see why every millenial is flat broke. Imagine paying rent on top of that, I would still be paying on my student loans.

What difference is there between my two statements? I don't see any contradictions.

In my opinion it's significantly more than 2%, if people were to be competently trained in personal finance in school as they should. More like 80%+. Even if you make just 30k a year, it's easily possible to save half of that and invest it if you live cheaply. Someone who did that would have 150k+ at 26, depending on returns. That's easily enough for a reasonable house and car, and most people can easily make more than 30k a year if they apply themselves.

You are significantly ahead of most people your age, but you're also significantly behind what you could be if you applied yourself and wanted to have more.

Honestly, unless you have kids, a full house is a waste of space, and money. There are pros and cons on both sides, but I like having a full bathroom connected to a sewer, or I'd have jumped into a tiny house.

I would like to go on a sabbatical for a few years, buy a good small SUV and travel, but long term I would be perfectly happy in a small house, somewhere in the woods, close to town. But not a tiny house. I don't want to deal with ladders when I'm a lot older.

Plus, I'd never feel safe in a tiny home - let's be honest, they're nigger bait.

Fuck you they're not cheap - if you build it yourself, they're cheap as fuck. I could build a luxury tiny house with a year's rent, for what I'm paying. Yeah, if you buy a pre-built one with millenial shit like granite counter tops, they're expensive. It's a box on a trailer, for fuck's sake.

save money? the fuck you waste 50k on a home you gotta spend 10k a year to upkeep and can't move for the next 10 years

Because tiny homes are classified as SUVs/trailers, so the code is less strict. Building a cabin has all kinds of municipal codes to follow, and things like having to be hooked up to power/water/sewer, and you'd have to have sprinklers, code pipes and wire, etc. AND, you'd need permits.

>why you wanna cuck shed
Why? Maybe because house prices have spiraled out of control. Literal shit holes are being sold 100,000 dollars above their real value.

I wouldn't mind having one as a second house but not as my main house. I have too much shit to fit in one of those

Dude you've got more than enough money to buy a cheapo house and just rent it out in order to get some residual income. That's pretty much what I plan on doing since I still live at home with my Mom too. My Mom makes the BEST spaghetti and tendies, she's crazy as fuck if she thinks I'm moving out

They're still 10 times what they should be.

My childhood home was $34,000 when we sold it and now it's $150k.

the reason millenials are moving into cucksheds is because real houses are artficially expensive.

when builders can't build, the values of homes only rise.

this. Houses that cost 50,000 are now selling for over a hundred grand, even though; wages have not kept pace cost of living; and the houses themselves are mere shadows of their former glory.

I built mine close enough to side of our house that I can be called if needed, It makes me feel a bit more comfortable knowing what's happening inside.

>property taxes
>mortgage interest isn't deductible for the houses they can afford
>they're not having kids or are delaying it
>student loans
>no job stability
>lower wages
>not materialistic
>they're anticipating impending economic and/or real estate collapse

They just want something simple - a roof over their head, electricity, running water etc. that they can afford with little or no debt. They're not trying to impress the neighborhood with their spending like baby boomers.

Hey, mom bought one.
Codes and zoning have btfo of tiny houses. They can be removed, even off your own land and if you have a house built onto it.
Some countys here in CA allow them as 2nd dwellings, most rv and mobile can't handle deluxe models.

>He doesn't want to live in a 130 sq foot apartment
youtube.com/watch?v=LjTOtO474dI&t=248s

Another problem with cucksheds is that if you have to declare bankruptcy, it can be taken away, where an actual house (homestead) cannot be taken away - unless you get foreclosed on.

If you have a cuckshed and still declare bankruptcy you should probably just kill yourself.

do what i do. move to colorado

>$500 a month
>for THAT

people need to stop emphasizing the whole location location location thing

Depends on where you live. But I have roughly 25 acres and I just have a camper on it that is slowly being nigger rigged into a rural mansion, cut from the trees of the land.

Americans and their generations

It's in Gookland so 130 sq ft is like 1000 sq ft to normal humans.

"we're gonna retire now...here's the $20,000,000,000,000 debt and $70,000,000,000,000 entitlement bill" -boomers

Yes. I don't understand, a shipping container costs $3,000. These fucking wooden pieces of shit cost more than a normal house.

When you're cucked like they are you have no choice.

You must have been a kid during the bust of 2008

I saw a video on YouTube where some Aussie whore decided to go live in Japan because she wanted to live in one of those coffin apartments

Because attaching a frame and wheels to a shipping container is a lot more work - you'd need a flatbed trailer to start with, and that's not cheap. The entire point of a tiny house is you build it on an inexpensive box frame trainer.

Plus, to build out a shipping container, doing things like putting windows in, adding framing, etc. is a lot harder and expensive.

If you have enough money, you can build anything into a house - the point of a tiny house is not having to take out loans to build it.

Because I dont intend on having children.

I'd rather just have a small house to avoid getting fucked by taxes. If I need more room, ill build a larger basement.

>Plus, to build out a shipping container, doing things like putting windows in, adding framing, etc. is a lot harder and expensive.
Not him but a lot of that shit is super easy and me and my friends could bust out the electric, plumbing, framing, insulating, hvac, and even roof a combination of containers in a day. The real expenses come from shit like setting up a well, zoning issues, and just getting utilities in general. I've looked into setting up a solar farm which is pretty cheap and easy to do so that eliminates that but I'm not 100% sure how reliable that would be and still need to do some research. Another thing that bothers me is finding a decent chunk of land is hard as fuck unless you go to bum fuck no where which is an issue for me.

They don't.

Its part of the globalists indoctrination program to convince Americans that we should be happy with less so that when they cut our wages, outsource our jobs, or replace us with machines and leave us to scratch by on basic assistance table scraps from the elite we'll just sit there and take it instead of calling for revolution.

The UN has also been trying to convince people that bugs are the miracle protein of the future. So look forward to a future of living in a shed and eating bugs.

Yeah, it's all marketing bullshit, and I wish we'd just stop with it.

>what is leaving the house?

if you're gonna live like this why not just get a cheap used trailer with slide-outs?
unlike your average barista, trailer manufacturers know what they're doing when they build a shelter,

Yeah if you are giving up on life to the point where you are willing to buy a cuckshed I don't understand why you don't just move into a trailerpark.

where do you expect to park your cuckshed where you wont be paying the same as going rent for a house anyway?
Mom and dads back/front yard?

What about services? Run an extension cord in through moms backdoor? use their water?