Would communism with AI government/full scale automatization work?

Would communism with AI government/full scale automatization work?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=fPzINdHPjPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes but society would quickly crash and burn

also humans would be pulling the strings; so there'd be inevitable corruption. Plus everyone isn't the same: some people want to invest and some people want to buy and make profit.

no because the programmers wouldnt be logical

no, you give too much power the a small group.
human`s shouldn't have that kind of power over other- it is in our nature to be corrupt.
people are sheep:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

We will always be logical.
Even when programming illogical things we follow logic.

But anyway, capitalism created AI then why the fuck would we ever move to communism...
I fucking hate commies

>Commmunism
>work

Two mutually exclusive terms. How could a system made up by lazy burgeouise fuck who never even seen the inside of a factory work?

>still slaving away 1/3rd of your life even if it isn't longer required, so rich can live their rich life
>sucking rich man cock
>being a wagecuck

Social control would still be the primary concern of the elite.

If people are not controlled by making them participate in the economy and contribute to society, they would have to be controlled some other ways. And since they are now of no use and disempowered, it would probably be very oppressive. Making people useless devalues human life.

Communism isn't a system to make society work. It's the idea that a system isn't necessary. All communist states were very oppressive systems though. They all promised a communist utopia in the future. But the state is so powerful and the control so great that their supposedly interim state becomes permanent.

Who maintains the machines? Who develops new production methods and new technology? Where is the incentive to do so?

If u mean a shift from capitalism to communism, yes there it is possible, but it wouldn't improve itself very efficiently. If you mean could an ai communist country just pop up out of nowhere? No, at some point u need the competition of capitalism to reach an automated society

>Mfw people willingly want to give complete autonomy over every part of their life over to a computer

You would have to kill all humans and it would work.

this is unironically the ideology of a redditor

Don't ever upload the GORN virus, and you'll be fine

>gommunism

Communism will never work. It does not matter if it's with humans, machines or aliens.

youtube.com/watch?v=fPzINdHPjPo

Someone makes the AI

God fucking damnit you filthy commie rats why don't you just give up?

>sucking rich man's cock
I don't know, I don't think I can suck my own cock Rafal.
That's not the point tho, the point is would you like to work in my company as a kitchen porter?

Why the fuck would you attack someone if you don't know that person? What's fucking wrong with you.

Adding sci-fi to communism is like pissing on a pile of shit.

Did the automobile, internet, or industrial revolution lead to mass unemployment?

They'd have to work otherwise.

They're too lazy to rob you themselves, and know they're too fucked up to deserve charity.

You sir, are god-tier for linking to Hoppean Snake Meme's youtube.

I'm sorry, Dave.

No. But an AI (with impenetrable Three Laws installed and non-changeable) should be the permanent executive authority, with legislative being kept by humans. It would definitely increase productivity of government and of policies since all the incompetent, bumbling, obstructive buerocrats and special interests could be swept aside by the AI managed state. The judicial power should also be given to AI (except constitutional courts which would be human run) since it's basically just translating theory of law into practical cases. (if Accused did A, then apply punishment A; if Accused did B, then apply punishment B; if Accused dindu nuffin, then apply no punishment).

Bloated government would be cut down enormously, and taxes could be slashed allowing people to have a better life standard than if everyone was forced to be equal(ly poor) like in communism.

kys commies

It might barely work. But it would be less efficient than capitalism with automation, and the people would be far less happy under it.

>(((AI)))

If automation and electronic currency were to go together we would be in trouble. If the banks got rid of cash they could set negative interest rates. Meaning your savings would be eroded, a nd there would be few jobs, possibly 50 percent unemployment. Why should the elite care about you. If the population of the world was halved it would be approx the population of the 1950's. You as an individual would be powerless. Think communism think gulags think holodomor, Hayek points out that total control is impossible because there are always unknowns, the belief that through AI we can predict and plan the economy is pure hubris.

how would it be taking back the means of production if you are going to hand it over to robots and robotic overlords
that just makes you a slave dependent on the state
oh wait

>Communism

Really now? Communism never works, because communism is cancer.

In the case of full scale automatization, economic systems, such as communism, would become invalid. The states system would still be an important question, to which the answer is: fascism.

kill all communists

>that just makes you a slave dependent on the state
Basically this. For some reason people think placing literally 100% of all power into the hands of the government will work out great "cause robots", and it's incredibly naive and short sighted of them.

There is one besides the reptilians, I lost the pic.

>There is one besides the reptilians, I lost the pic.

(Wrong thread)

He is infinitely better than all / lelftypol /. Memes of excellent quality,

Only in countries where the population doesn't have emotions.

No. The ai could be corrupted, people could influence it, hack it, fuck it up, the one making the AI could be (probably is) biased. Could be insane. And so on and so forth. ¨Sim-salabim AI is now made and it's totally fair but if you fight it you need to be put down since it's great and totally not corrupt. What? Poverty? No. The ai is perfect¨

It'd be shit. ¨Hey, let's just get a human that isn't corrupted, biased, retarded, egotistical with a silver tongue... WHO WANTS TO BE A POLITICIAN¨

Sure sure. Also, why don't people just stop dying? What if we prevented death guys? :D

It's wishful retarded thinking. So it suits marxist ideals nicely.

I need more snek memes

why would you even need humans at that point?

The moment you install communism.exe the robot revolution would start.