Fuck Donald Trump!

Fuck Donald Trump! Fuck Donald Trump! He don’t care about nobody.

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativedailypost.com/breaking-fbi-confirms-evidence-of-huge-underground-clinton-sex-network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He don’t care about nobody.
nigger detected

Obama's no better. He's bombed millions of people, more than anybody else and created a mass surveillance state

Bullshit! You know why? He had to do that shit! He had to do it

He did have a choice. He signed off on those bombings.

Shut up nigger

Yea, but he under pressure from everyone. They all bloodthirsty. He had no choice. And Trump won’t fix that. He’s corrupt.

They're all corrupt

These Republican fuckers are fucked up, man! They fucked up!

So are democrats.

If Hillary got elected, it would have still been fucked up!

Hillary’s engaged in child trafficking. Hillary’s engaged in hard-core trafficking
proof-->>
conservativedailypost.com/breaking-fbi-confirms-evidence-of-huge-underground-clinton-sex-network/

oki doki if if if if if

True. Finally you spoke some sense

Btw barack HUSSEIN Obama is a CIA asset and his real name is Barry tortorro. His birth certificate is fake. There's evidence for that.

You doing that Donald Trump shit right now. Ok.

I'm not doing that trump shit. I'm just doing that truth shit. I don't like trump anymore than I like Obama. I think they're both heads of the same snake: American politics.

>He don’t care about nobody.

Hi Jemal, surprised you were able to find out how to use this site.

Why are you still stuck in 2016?

Why do you speak like an illiterate retard?

You gonna see the fucking kind of man he is. His own daughter didn’t vote for him. His own daughter didn’t even fucking vote for him. This is all bullshit.

I don't think a billionaire's gonna help us. We have to help ourselves. We need to unite and put up a resistance. People are dying in the Middle East everyday.

>the nigger starts making claims because he saw his friend Tyrone mutter it on Twitter.

You can filler a niggers head with all types of bogus shit because their brains are already vacant in the first place.

It’s a fucking genocide. They killing off the poor people so they can have all the money.

I can't believe suburban and rural retards voted for this guy. But in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

>People are dying in the Middle East everyday.

And this is our problem? Obama the nigger is the one who attempted to oust several regimes in the Middle East during his time as President. People are dying in the Middle East because of a war that won't end primarily because of Muslims doing what they usually do. You honestly think any of this is new? Are you fucking kidding me?

>People are dying in the Middle East everyday
Yeah, that's kind of the plan.

It happened under Obama and it's gonna keep happening under trump

Shitty bait is bad enough, but why type like that? It's not a very convincing effect.

I’m telling you, in a hundred days we all gonna be dead. I’m telling you. Fuck this, I've come too soon.

Sanity is dead now. We killed it.

hey shill, stop distracting people. you can get a much better job than just being easy bait for shekels.