Will Alex Jones ever run for president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWmK4noh0n0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=soJ1rTbRIKs
youtube.com/watch?v=zLzO-07D-0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too much high male vitality for that.

Stop giving this noxious shill free publicity

That's not his calling. He's too busy protecting our timeline from globalist interdimensional vampires and making people woke.

>Stop giving this noxious shill free publicity

Where do you think you are?

Trump personally talks to Alex Jones

he has more important things to do

youtube.com/watch?v=lWmK4noh0n0&feature=youtu.be

I hope not. No more Israel first cucks.

Guys... Alex Jones is Bill Hicks

not with those itty bitty titties

this, I mean look at what Sup Forums did for Trump

alex is my boi nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=soJ1rTbRIKs

Alex Jones already has more listeners/viewers than the top main stream media outlets combined

Sheeeeeit

the globalists wouldnt allow it

youtube.com/watch?v=zLzO-07D-0A

Don't know but I do know we're he lives. Drove by it daily. Huge satellites, towers and shit on the roof

God I hate seeing him shirtless. His head's fatness does NOT match the rest of his body. Is this what Super Man Power does to you?

Friendly reminder Alex Jones is controlled opposition

His wife is Jewish and he has a former Israeli intelligence officer as acting head of communications.

"LEMME TELL YA'LL SOMETHING FOLKS, IT'S IMPORTANT. SEE, DEE... GLUH-BA-LEESTS WANT TO TAKE OUR FREEDUMS, DEY WANT TO TAYK OUR FAIAH-OORMS... WE ARE LOOKING AT A CIVIL WAR HERE AND IT AIN'T GONNA BE PRETTY, FOLKS... LOOK, THE SUPER MALE VITALITY™ AND LIFEKIT™, -30% OFF TODAY, SUPPORT MY CHANNEL, FREEDOM FIGHTING OVER HERE AT OUR HQ IN DALLAS AIN'T FREE, AIN'T CHEAP EITHER... STAY TUNED FOR MORE, FOLKS, NOW THAT WE GOT OUR GUY IN THE DC, THEY WILL NOT GET OUUUR FAIAH-OOOOORMS FOR SOLID 8 YEARS, TIME TO STOCK UP ON DEEES FAYAH-OOOOORMS BOOOYAH FOLKS I AM GODDAMN PUMPED TODAYYYYY THE FUTURE IS OOOOOOOORS FOLKS"

He wont run till the water stops turning the frogs gay

"YA'LL GONNA NEED SOME PREMIUM INFOWARS SUPPLEMENTS TO HAVE YOUR BODY IN A SHAPE SO YOU WILL NEVER TIRE FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDUMS, FOR OUR CONSTITUTION, DAHNALD TRUUMP IS ONLY THE BEGINNING FOLKS, WE ARE GUNNA TAYK OOOR COUNTREY BACKK FROM THE JEW- uh, I mean, GLUH-BA-LEEST ELITES BOOOYAHH FOLKS"

PAUL//JONES 2024

-GLOBALIST ROUND UP RALLY TOUR-

When the world needs him most he will. Until then.. He's just a humble water filter salesman

this, the jew- uh.... I mean, the globalists will be BTFO

He was going to in 2020 if Trump lost, so probably eventually.

Alex jones is more of a spiritual leader than a politician