Why are Diaspora Jews so leftist but Israeli Jews are so nationalist and based...

Why are Diaspora Jews so leftist but Israeli Jews are so nationalist and based? Israelis of Sup Forums do you like American Jews?

Because it's not their country they're ruining.

Also fuck Israel and fuck kikes.

You are ruining the USA though, and it's not your country either.

Now don't shift the blame and act like we didn't notice Schlomo, don't forget which chinese cartoon forum you're on

His right though mexicans are ruining the U.S.

Is there anything wrong with being a nationalist?

Yeah, thanks to you.

Fucking JIDF. Stop shilling zionist kikes.

They are as good as the others. Learn with me a good kike is a dead kike

bantz

Why do diaspora Jews exist when they have their own little country now? Isn't it time you stopped being international parasites and worked for a living like every other people on earth?

It makes no difference. Israel still sucks the Americans dry.

>Israeli jews are Bolsheviks
Don't fall for their memes

I would like to understand this too. What major groups of Jews are there? I have a feeling there are the Zionist Jews and the communist Jews but both seem very attached to Israel, even if at times they seem to be at odds.

Any kikes want to chime in and explain?

kek, you can hate these kikes but they are witty motherfuckers

>Implying Israel dosent have the joos

There are no groups of jews, there are only jews

>literally responsible for brainwashing entire generations to commit sudoku by immigration
>whoa how did he came up with that

I bet you believe it's the niggers and kebabs and leftists destroying Europe who are to blame as well.

Living together with mudslimes red-pilled them.

Because Israel are so custom to jewing that they crack down hard on jewing within their country

Israeli policies seem pretty leftist though.
You have to realize America leftist is actually centrist

I also read that they used to be pretty left leaning but the 2nd Intifada and suicide bombings commited when they were under a left wing government did a massive number on their moral.

what about Australian Jews?

Keep to themselves, mostly, unless it's more neo-Marxist shit in universities, human interest media and "news". Conservative-voting Jews in Aussie media are pretty based though because they all hate the Greens even more than the rest of us.

We did this crazy bitch, though, working in a synagogue diddling her own FEMALE students before she went for a (((holiday))).

only when you're white

Jews exist so other nations could become stronger. It's like a disease, when you recover from it, you will have an immunity.

>implying diaspora jews aren't dual Israeli citizens

If I am going get T R I P S, OP will die as a sacrifice to me.

Praise me!

KEK
E
K

111 get!!!

I love based ethnonationalists regardless of race. I hate globalists regardless of race. Any race who predominates globalists I hate. That means most Jews. How about you handful of based Israelis start growing a pair and flushing the globalist kikes down the toilet where they belong.

> Based

JIDF leave.