ITT times rich, successful and "smart" niggers showed their true violent monkey nature

I'll get the obvious one of the bag immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch
youtube.com/watch?v=gfTzXSAN3NI
youtube.com/watch?v=wY8XXbb3ciY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

historylocker.com/23-nba-players-that-lost-everything/

"A scary fact is that over 60% of NBA players reportedly go broke within five years of retirement."

Another case

>On April 10, 2002, 25-year-old Singleton murdered Tynisha Ysais in her apartment in Los Angeles, California.[3]

>The victim was found in her apartment by a friend. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her scapula. Teeth marks were found on her face and on her lungs, which had been torn from her chest. An eyewitness reported that, when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked, covered in blood, standing in the middle of the street, and staring at the sky. Neighbors reported hearing "thrashing sounds, followed by an argument, when Singleton said 'Tynisha, you're a sock', and from there was only screaming."[4] A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach that was not his own. The victim's boyfriend said she and the aspiring rapper used PCP the day before the alleged murder took place.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch

Well, they didn't get rich by being intelligent.

Is he the original dindu nuffin?

OJ is innocent. His son did it though. Some PI blew the case open.

>ITT
Intense Testicular Tension

Zip zop wop boopity bop

YAAAAS SLAY

BAAAN STARE RAPE

OJ was a thug all the way back in his oakland days, and trying to strong arm the collectable people, which eventually did get him thrown in jail for was all on him.

but you're right. those murders weren't on him.

If I am going get T R I P S, OP will die as a sacrifice to me.

Praise me!

KEK
E
K

get!!!

On phone so google a pic yourself but someone find a pic of Ron Artest going nuts in the stands at that Pistons game a few years ago.

Also, Charles Barkley's entire run had multiple chimpouts.

Rodney King predates him by 3 years.

Sports niggers are still niggers, they don't count as the "good ones".

>good niggers

I think they love to show their inner animal in the bedroom with white women OP

youtube.com/watch?v=gfTzXSAN3NI
lol white women like every woman of any race avoid black men like the plague

>MUH SMALL GLOVES

Really expect anyone to believe this shit

Kanye is /ournigger/ tho

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=wY8XXbb3ciY

Nobody posted in this thread so far was believed to be smart except MAYBE Bill Cosby.

ALLAHU AKBAR!

bump

Kobe
Woods