Pic related. It's best ireland telling the brits to fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3618590.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ireland for the Irish.

The Ireland "situation" at the moment is the EU

Welcome brother

Are you fake Ireland or real Ireland because real Ireland is still in the EU

Wouldn't the intolerant irish tear the northerners up if they had the chance?

Irish people are fucking human wastes, and just as bad as niggers when it comes to pointless violence.

Don't like them.

>Screams and whines for independence
>Gets it, then immediately sells out to the EU
>Begs for gibs and gets it from EU
>Bailed out by English banks
>Opens the floodgates and Nigerians and Muzzies start pouring in.
>Muh precious ireland.

who cares about this irrelevant shithole?

these bogniggers still havent made passed the Reformation. Holy fuck. They belong in the middle east.

Define pointless. The united states would be in a similar state if they were close to the UK.

What's fake Ireland? We need to leave the EU as soon as possible.

ey yo, ey yo, better invite sum dem nigerians into da country riteeee praise jesus.

Real Ireland is over 90% white, unlike great britistan. Isn't the most popular boys name Mohammed for the 4th year in a row?

As a North-Western Bonglander of Irish lineage Idon't have anything against the Republic, and i'm not falling for your divide thread.

>Bailed out by English banks
English banks hiding their money in Irish accounts to avoid tax isn't a bail out. We have one of the highest GDPs in the world per capita; the United Caliphate can't even get into the top 20.

>Opens the floodgates and Nigerians and Muzzies start pouring in
Still 94.3% white. How are things in Bongistan?

Ireland is not going to be 90% white for very long. They are inviting in millions of fucking Nigerians into their country.

Just how much money have you sucked from the EU? You're literally nigger tier.

This.

How can a country still be that Catholic in this day and age?

huh that's strange

LET 'EM ALL IN!

BRITS OUT

BROWNS IN!

irish cant raise children

big fucking surprise

ulster stronk

>According to the 2011 census, there were 17,642 resident Nigerians in Ireland, representing a 96.7% change over the 2006 figures of 16,300 Nigerian born people resident in Ireland

>news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3618590.stm

hello onerable memba when do you come home?

GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD, PADDIES.

This shit makes me so angry.

>be from third world shithole
>decide to stop eating mud cookies and immigrate to Europe
>complain about how "RAYCISS" your host country is for accepting you and giving you a chance at a better life.

Meanwhile

>liberals praise you for combatting racism that is apparently "entrenched" in our socity

faith begora its a blood famine!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

>Ethnic (or cultural) backgrounds: White Irish: 84.5%, White Irish Travellers (awaiting official recognition of minority ethnic group status by the Irish State): 0.7%, Other White: 9.1% (total White: 94.3%), Asian: 1.9%, Black: 1.4%, Other: 0.9%, Not Stated: 1.6% (2011)

When you vote in Geert.

who gallowg/lad/s here

Rule Brittania, the IRA are essentially Islamists.

It shall be done boerbro.

>Oswald Moseley rubbing hands.svg

>that church

He is one brave cunt. That fat cunt he is holding will rip you to shreds if he isn't high from his eucalyptus leaves.

>lowest IQ in Europe at 92
>smallest average penis size in Europe
>violent
>cheapest housing in Western Europe
>most superstitious country in Western Europe
>average salary of £18,000 (Britian's minnimum wage for 21+)
>horrible weather and shit architecture
>literally became endangered because their potatos died.
>similar skull shape to negros
The Irish are the niggers of Europe, and like the niggers they should bend to British power. Fuck em

Did Ireland get fucked after adopting the Euro? Why were the Brits the only ones to avoid that mess?

North Ireland has no real reason to exist, it's just UK's way to give them a middle finger and show who's top and the bottom in their relationship. It's the same as with Russia still occupying Koenigsberg only to intimidate and threaten baltics and Poland by putting missiles in there.

Higher GDP than bongistan. Not far from the burgers. You obviously don't know much about the potato famine, the british were at fault.

The Irish have no right to independence.

>Entrenched racism

This sounds like the perfect kind of comment about Ireland that would get you savagely beaten by an Irish guy

Or he couldve gotten chamydia.

I dont know why but the Irish really gross me out.. I think its their enormous eyebrows?

And you are just as bad. Have fun with your inferior, low IQ, criminal genetics and you 50 IQ abo bros.

You know your koala's dutchy

REEE YOUR FACTS DON'T FOLLOW MY NARRATIVE

Also, ever heard of tax loopholes? If it wasn't for that they would be living in thatched rock shacks and traveling in carriages down muddy dirt roads.

Loophole is a meme word

I don't give a fuck about their GDP or that we did some top notch trolling and fucked with their potatos.

If the situation in Ireland was actually worse than the UK you wouldn't be so bitter.

>London
>40% white British

Full blooded Irish American here, can trace my lineage back to cork county with no non-Irish ancestors for 4 generations.
Honestly I really want to side with the Irish but the Irish independence and reunification movements were full on communist. Ill take the Brits over fucking communist traitors any day.

Thanks cunt. I like Straya i hope to go on holidya there someday with my girl. Wog bashin day when?

I always have a good laugh at this one. The UK needs Irish blood because we match their largest ethnicity and the new British absolutely refuse to donate.

I'm surprised by the really small population of Irish.
I thought they were plentiful but there's less than 5m Irish citizens in Ireland

tiocfaidh ár lá

Better for the Ulstermen to be with the UK than to be at the mercy of the Catholic Irish republic

Colony shitposting. How unusual.

Eat a dick you fruit picking Mick.

Daily reminder, the British army was intially brought in to protect the Catholics in NI.

I meant excluding north Ireland which is UK

what just like the invasion of iraq was because they had nuclear weapons?

Always with our Oldest Ally. Ireland is rightful U.K's clay.

Either all of Ireland goes to the ROI, or all of Ireland goes to UK. Divided islands that small are ugly as shit on a map.

Dominica Rep should take over Haiti while we're at it.

rish are British in all but name faggot, stop trying to create shit you dumb mutt.

Same. Like those fucking scum that move to America then whine about how white Hollywood is. How entitled can you be?

I wouldn't move to Japan or China then start whining about muh representashun in media. You'd just get told to fuck off, the way it should be.

That shithole got done up after that.
Cheaper than paying a company to demolish it.

Best Ally. If we get ever nuked or disappear, it would only be right for you to have us..