ISIS to Destroy Mecca

>ISIS Member says they will destroy the Kaaba at Mecca, kill those who worship stones

Are they dare i say it tentatively... (((Our Guys))) now?

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4783606,00.html
timesofisrael.com/islamic-state-explains-why-it-doesnt-attack-israel-yet/
nationalinterest.org/feature/why-isis-fears-israel-17286
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wikEctQIRSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As long as they're in the middle east and not Australia I honestly don't care.

How come they never say anything about Israel?
Really makes me thick

>July 2014
>Huffington Post

Here's your first and last reply.

just like how they're going to totally attack israel someday at some point

More proofs that ISIS is run by burger in Langley who reads Sup Forums threads

>implying the Saudis are gonna fund attacks against their own country
lol im laffin

CIA really getting desperate at this point. Settle down, lads.

huffposters should be banned

WTF, I love ISIS now!

The actual reason is that, according to Islamic eschatology, the Kaaba will be destroyed near the end times. Ironically, it has been destroyed several times in the past, to no avail.

They're American

They are /yourgays/

Why am I cheering for ISIS

This

Also checked

I asked a Muslim about that, he said it wasn't fully destroyed so those didn't count. But also ISIS is very textualist and Muslims show reverence to Mohamed but ISIS sees it as worship rather than respect which is why they wanted to destroy the grave or some shrine to Mohamed, because they thought it distracted from worshipping Allah and ventured into idolatry.

>want to blow up the very object that symbolizes Mecca
>still bow to it during prayer

Huh....

Honestly I'm sad to have seen them stagnate.

It would have been devilishly interesting to see them storm across the middle east and wreck all manner of havoc.

This game of capture the flag has been going on too long -_-

didn't even realize ISIS still existed, funny how irrelevant they are all of a sudden when western media stops shilling them

Mossad getting desperate

See? They aren't real Muslims. Real Islam is a religion of peace. :^)

Wow goyims, no need to be such a anti literally semite hitler

here is a bunch of (((websites))) that explain just why ISIS hasnt attacked
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4783606,00.html
timesofisrael.com/islamic-state-explains-why-it-doesnt-attack-israel-yet/
nationalinterest.org/feature/why-isis-fears-israel-17286

fuck you no one vote 2.

can we trust muslims to rid of muslims?
hmmmm.....

No, they're terrorist scum.

suprisingly yes.

Good goys

Muslim mad they are going to destroy a shitty stone detected.

Only to a certain degree.
Sunni and Shia will continue to slaughter one another, until one side is annihilated.
And after this is settled, they will go against the infidels.

wtf i love ISIS now

>2014
Slide thread ignore or sage

They're scared of the Jews

Seriously they are...

If Saudi Arabia gets an Arabellion it will be fucking huge, guys.
Worse than Iraq, Syria, Libyia and all the other countires. This is going to be a full blown war invloving every surrounding state. Pretty sure even Israel is going to bomb the shit out of Arabia.

Now with fracking, the USA could initiate an arabspring and destabilize saudi arabia. why dont they do that?

They're degenerates, morons, deviants, savages, and demons..Their basic argument for not being the Kharijites of today is that there are others who are even more like the Kharijites.

What were/are the Kharijites like?
>For hundreds of years the Khawarij continued to be a source of insurrection against the Caliphate and they aroused condemnation by mainstream scholars such as 14th-century Muslim Ismail ibn Kathir who wrote, "If they ever gained strength, they would surely corrupt the whole of the Earth, Iraq and Shaam – they would not leave a baby, male or female, neither a man or a woman, because as far as they are concerned the people have caused corruption, a corruption that cannot be rectified except by mass killing."

Saudis supply children to pedos in DC.

Because we let the Saudis get rich and they pay our politicians. With time however they will become useless to us.

Because their oil trade is still a huge factor of the dollar price. This is going cause lots of trouble for almost every country in the world because almost every country in the world has the dollar as a backup for their own monetary system.
Trading oil means trading the dollar. Look what happened to guys that tried to trade oil without the dollar, like Gaddafi and Saddam.

Destabilizing Saudi Arabia means opening the gates to the biggest arsenal of weapons in the region.
Every major player is going to try and influence how these weapons are going to be used. Israel, USA, Iran, Russia, China, Turkey.

same

Why? Hezbollah isnt

Yeah basically everyone is fucked, it's been so long that the petro-dollar relationship has gone on we have no clue what will replace it? Any thoughts?

>biting the hand that feeds them

Trump is Isis now.

I want to see this redpill forced down thousandso of Muslims throats.

Actually yes. Think about the Sunni and Shia muslims, who keep killing eachother.

>Hezbollah
Hezbollah is an actual military and religious organization rather than a bunch of thugs with Mad Max-like vehicles.

>Reporter is muslim
Lol sjw is most resilient religion

Oy vey

Good goys. They'd rather destroy Mecca than Tel Aviv.

lol the comments sections know that's bullshit. everyone knows ISIS is a kike puppet murder brigade.

It's a scam. Well actually it's 4d chess.

Isis desperately want a wmd
If they claim its for Mecca then anti-islamic sympathisers may actually help them get on.

And then they have a laugh, and fuck up something we like.

kek, they won't, they are just asking for more money

thread is great for sniffing out muslimshits in europe though

thats actually pretty reasonable

^ this

isis was created by the US and Israel, who are Islam's biggest enemies. Instead they fight other Arabs. It flies against all logic.

Wtf I love ISIS now

>You think 10 shitskins is enough?

Lol these idiots kill more Muzzies than all of Christianity combined. Taking out the trash and they don't even know it lol stupid fucks

Please do it.

Dammit that's 6 years old.

Good maybe this will be enough to get lolmoderate Muslims tm. Off the sidelines and get with western society

I always wondered why Mecca black magic box wasn't fucked up earlier.

Christfags + Muslim fags see the "no idol/object worship" in their holy texts... and then went straight to it. What the fuck.

.02 shekels have been deposited into your payponzi account, schlomo.

Shia couldn't care less about infidels, really. They just want to be left alone

There are news like this every few weeks ? Are you just ignoring them or did you never even watch for it

Well said, brongol :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>that font

It's fine.

Fake news
Yet we see lying bibi cryin about hamas potential nuke in iran and aarab spring but isis nope

could you fucking imagine the amount of posterior vest detonation if a plane crashed into the cube? and the last recorded voice recovered from the black box was "Deus Vult"?

Don't you gus have Indonesia, largest Muslim country of all, breathing down your necks up north?

Based

Sam put the cube in my chest

That rock was retarded in the first place
>IDOLATRY IS BAD
>now let me worship this slab of stone

Muslims always try to explain things instead of taking their unholy book literally, it literally says Miriam is Jesus mom, moses is his uncle but they go oh no that's a different Miriam with the same brothers and father as the other Miriam :^)
They're the most retarded people alive and the most cucked cult ever

>infiltrate ISIS
>use warped islamic logic to suggest this
>watch as Islam eats itself alive
what's not to like?

Yeah, which begs the question, what does beheading, torturing, and enslaving people have to do with it?

wtf I love ISIS now

imshallahmalongadingdong brothers

Can a mudslime explain why worshiping a rock is fine when Muhhamad (piss be upon him) was really against worshiping idols and shit

>(((Our Guys)))
There is a hadith where Muhammad himself says he would have flatten the kaaba if the arabs werent still close to their pagan origin.

Because space rocks are cool and shitz

"Narrated Aswad:
Ibn Az-Zubair said to me, "Aisha used to tell you secretly a number of things.
What did she tell you about the Ka'ba?"
I replied, "She told me that once the Prophet said, 'O 'Aisha! Had not your people been still close to the pre-Islamic period of ignorance (infidelity)!
I would have dismantled the Ka'ba and would have made two doors in it;
one for entrance and the other for exit."
Later on Ibn Az-Zubair did the same."
- Sahih Bukhari 1:3:128

As far as im aware their religious leaders love money so they kept the rock as a tourist attraction from the pagan days.

Are isis /ourguys/..?

Oh fuck I really want to see this!

Have a pepe

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wikEctQIRSs
the religion of peace

This. It's also the source of Jizah tax. The mafia running mecca were making a huge profit from tourism, but when Mo-mo banned non muslims from the place they got pissed. Because they were his cousins, he invented "tax the infidel" to placate them.
As usual for pisslam, a retarded solution to a self-actualized dipshit problem.

WEW, I hope they do so Mudslims start killing each other.

This is actually a good thing

The Muslim religion will show how weak it truly is when the Kaab falls.1

ISIS have always been /ourguys/ tbqh

>so Mudslims start killing each other.
>start

where have you been for the last thousands of years?

>start

Bruh?

see well the Americans were dumb enough to do it

when have they ever stopped?

im for this. go isis go

Sorry leaf but you don't know much about islam. Why don't you try to learn about this in the nearest mosque? And don't forget to bring your gf too!

My penis would explode to every corner of the world