twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The eventual commie genocide and the survival of the white race

hatred

I don't know

Writing romance novels to fill my lonely existence

the keks

Love

Booze and cigarettes

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

My life isn't bad at all. I am not interested in marriage because it sounds terrible. I got close to marrying a girl I met while deployed in Japan, it went as far as her coming to visit in the states. I kind of distanced myself though because long-distance relationships are hard to make work.

I get laid often enough, I make enough money to live the life I wanna live, I have friends. I don't really know what more I could ask for. Yeah I'm not in a mansion and I don't have a wife/kids, but I only see one of those things desirable and it ain't the wife and kids part.

the tiger

>Honey
I love the optimism of whoever made this image.

>feel optimistic and hopeful about my future
>reality slowly creeps in and reminds me it's a lie
>become depressed
>repeat

why do I do this to myself?

The possibility of a Nuclear Bomb being dropped. Isn't it so exciting to imagine? Especially in this era of technology. I can't wait to see one

My antidepressants, and an almost unhealthy amount of stubbornness. Before I went on antidepressants I failed out of the same university twice. Now I've got all A's. Now I'm back for the third time in 3 years. This time I have all A's. You can't rid of me

to fight for truth, love, and the American way.

With you all the way brother

Trump annexing canada

To become a trap :^)

Gf, friends and family.

cheesecake

My waifuism transcended into religious ferlings, I got a job to have money for the figures and spend all my free time learning to paint cuz its about the best thing you can do for a 2d girl.

I tell myself I bear witness,
but the real answer is that it’s obviously my programming, and I lack the constitution for suicide.

I've got a mediocre job with a shit boss that pays fuck all but at the moment I have no need to change anything so I just kinda keep going and buying guns/ammo/accessories so I can gearqueer it up.

I need to change the situation but I've tilted myself into this constant state of psuedo hibernation waiting for something big to happen because I've been on this board for the past 10 fucking years yet nothing has come of it.

Weed and internet.

I also need to read more but instead I just glue myself to the screen
fuck it

love and fear for the non-jews

Show the boipussy

Nothing. The only reason I haven't committed suicide is due to inertia.

I gotta thing for green girls

Weed and Internet

The thought that maybe we will be able go on a space cruise in our lifetime.

Pic related as fuck.

Hermit mode helps

ew no I'm not a slut I just wanna trick people for some laughs while losing weight in the process

I dunno. Every time I talk to a blue-pilled normie faggot I wanna give up.

If I was dead, I wouldn't get to see the new Ace Attorney games. Trump is also looking to colonize mars or something, so that's nice.

This is literally my job. You think shitposting is fun and games?

Well hang yourself then faggot.

My son.

Nothing. I'm just too chicken shit to kill myself.

The truth is kind of formidable...

Trump gives me hope.

Think suicide is for the weak.
Have no real reason to run awayand join ISIS.

don't yield for the sake of the circle

this. it's not even me at this point

i don't want kids and hopefully i wont have to, and if my shitty existence counts toward making the world a better place for all kids after me then it won't be all for nothing.

>what keeps you going Sup Forums ?

caffeine and sex

The coming race war
Might take another 20 yrs but you have to be Ready that's why I lift

I want to see what happens next on this wild ride and the hope that one day we'll finally begin to properly colonize and explore space.

Definitely people reacting. This is just a habbo hotel raid that has been funnier because the fallout is more dramatic.

Doing something funny and then getting instant feedback from George Clooney on how upset it makes him is a real driver here.

If the left weren't visibly upset about Trump, no-one here ever would have tried to meme him in, but every time he opens his mouth they go nuts. Getting him elected is advanced trolling, like someone getting mod status so you can troll hard and not cop a ban.

How far would you be willing to trick someone? What if they tell you to keep going?

this. not even being edgy

I want to see a happening.

Watching how deep is this hole we're falling into and making fun of it.

Trying to show my power level on reddit and getting downvoating

I have my limits. I don't send nudes and if they ask for it I'll just be like "just a prank, bro". It's funnier to see them implode on themselves than to keep it up for so long. Going that far is really just being a closeted homosexual, I just like cucking people.

lmao nice. I bet people who get rejected/pranked by Traps get so butthurt.

I'm going to die one day anyway, no reason to rush it.

The fact that the end result is the same

SpaceX, Avatar 2 and Donald Trump.

This

Fear of death.

I don't know...Maybe kind of morbid curiosity to see what fucked up/hilarious thing happens next.

Also suicide would break my family's hearts... So instead I'm kinda committing suicide by waiting.

God. My mission in life will convert a lot to Christianity and result in a lot of (Christian) couples.

If I am going get T R I P S, OP will die as a sacrifice to me.

Praise me!

KEK
E
K

thefjvugresgwrsfdhhjyt

this desu
>why even live, might as well end it
>then I think of all the human garbage that would outlive me
>go into fury mode
>keep on living

I really just want to witness a crazy happening to end all happenings. Like the collapse of the US empire, would be like collapse of Rome on roids and chaos would unfold everywhere without US on top. China would go apeshit, Russia would go apeshit, The EU would build up militarily. All of sudden all the trivial social justice shit would be out the window.

im afraid i'll survive if i try to commit suicide

my white skin

>Avatar 2
But why?

The fact that I'm white with blonde hair and blue eyes.

sheer bloody-mindedness

I wake up every day and Hillary Clinton is not president.

The idea that the liberal misanthropy is wrong and degenerate, ad liberals hate humanity and human goodness can only thrive in fascism

Hatred and rejection of my own weakness

damn straight

i won't leave this place until i pass on my genes

>romance novels

please tell me they are /pol themed

But the only pride you get from your white skin is by believing yourself better than those who aren't white.

Your self-esteem is dependent upon black people.

The pain of others.

its part of the wider feel stint, where
pepe is married and a father, and comes across
a hobo wojak, denying they know each other. Soon after, he makes that face after reading wojak's obituary.

It's a good start, but you need to raise the bar so that you don't off yourselves when we finally stomp the human commie garbage out of existence.

I can go out and yell FUCK BILL CLINTON in 1996 and yell FUCK GEORGE BUSH in 2004 and yell FUCK BARACK OBAMA in 2012 and yell FUCK DONALD TRUMP in 2020 and none of the fucking nigger countries or the sand nigger countries or the fake white asian countries would ever let me have that right.

America guarantees that right. And i am a Proud American. And thats what the shitskins will never understand. We are great Because we Fucking Disagree, and allow it.

America will be just fine, boys. Keep Yelling!!!!

>no reason to rush it

look around βρο

this

White women

this guy gets it

memes

Sick fascination on how this world will collapse.

I want to be there to see the end.

my oxy script hasn't run out yet
dxm is still legal

>what keeps you going Sup Forums ?

knowing i'm not like the lot of you here

I have a good wife and a son.

Hate

A dream that I will live like Varg Vikernes in my 40s
no kidding guys, I really think that's the only way out, otherwise I'll just neck myself

I'm probably going to starve on the streets when my parents kick me out. I don't even know how to live a real life. Sup Forums is my life.

I want to know what happens.
This is the only thing that keeps me going.
I figure if I try, I could live another 30-50 years and I predict there will be a true major happening within that time frame.

This. Every day.
If I did not I would have probably killed myself.
youtu.be/97mbNzg2YUQ

Trying to cling on to what beliefs I have left. Trying to create a family, one that won't fall apart.

All I want is a house, a wife, some kids, a job, a hobby, and some money left over for recreation. Is that too much to ask for?

I might as well fucking drop everything and travel the globe as a homeless nomad. At least that could be interesting.