Did the majority of white American voters actually vote for Obama or was the election just fake?

Did the majority of white American voters actually vote for Obama or was the election just fake?

Thinking back on it, I just can't see that most white voters actually voted in a black president. I'm not buying it. Strange that no one actually suspects this about the Obama elections.

What does Sup Forums think about this?

of course, the 2008 financial crisis happened a few months before he was elected, and in 2012, most of the other candidates were jokes

I don't get why it always comes down to just literally 2 choices between two lesser evils. And why do potentially good candidates who lost elections never return to try again, like Al Gore, Ross Perot, hell even Sarah Palin. It's like they drop off the face of the Earth after losing the first election.

I don't get why it always comes down to just literally 2 choices between two lesser evils

A lot of the time I think the candidates that win are just the one who can appeal to the most voters, rather than a specific demographic.

>And why do potentially good candidates who lost elections never return to try again, like Al Gore, Ross Perot, hell even Sarah Palin. It's like they drop off the face of the Earth after losing the first election.

it's expensive

>good candidates
>sarah palin

A better question is why isn't there a damn single candidate that's 'actually' good. Over 300 million Americans in the country and not a single good one?

American elections that I remember were all "i hate the other guy more", not "i like this guy more".
Its always two unlikable cunts, and one is less likable.

Trump was that candidate.

>tfw you will never cuddle with a 10/10 asian girl like that

EWWWWWWWWWW WTF
do guys get turn on by this??

ROLLiNG FOR KEK!

A little premature to imply that don't you think? A little too early correct.

George W Bush fucked up so bad that people were willing to give just about anything different a chance. Obama mobilized a lot of millenials as well. Not to mention, McCain was seen as a joke, he just couldn't mobilize Republicans.

A lot of them stayed home, just not motivated to vote and just believed there was no way a black man would be elected.

It was only after he was sworn in that they realized their leader was really a "nigger" and they got angry and activist about it.

Sup Forums will defend this

So what you're saying is white Americans felt it was ok for Bush to fuck the country up because he was white, but because Obama was black only then did voting matter to most of them. I get it now.

Essentially. A lot of people hate Obama because he's black, and hell, people who have been HELPED by the ACA hate it because it's referred to as Obamacare, like, they just hate that it's closely associated with Obama himself.

Horseshit. Did you turd ticklers just fall off the reddit truck? Most of Sup Forums hates Obama because he did a lot of fucked up shit.

I honestly can't name anything Obama specifically did that affected my life aside from the ACA.

That is literally it. Blowing up ragheads with drones? That's just him being the third term of George W. Bush really. He was just the 5th Neocon president we had in a row in a LOT of ways. Maybe he talked about gun control (in his second term, in his first term he was actually fairly gun neutral, the only thing he did involving guns in his first term was sign a bill that allowed people to take guns on checked baggage on Amtrak trains, so he actually expanded freedom for gun owners).. but nothing passed.

I get people's concerns with what maybe he WANTED to do but ultimately he was just a mediocre, inconsequential president.

Most the stuff he did was continuing Neocon policies, the bailouts, drone strikes and interventions in third world countries, patriot act and project prism.. that's all just continuing what Bush was already doing.

The only things different he did in actual effects was an executive order to stop us from torturing people, the ACA, and he TALKED about gun control without actually getting to
pass any of it.

My life personally changed very little between Bush and Obama.

A presidential campaign is extremely expensive and a failure will most likely destroy your chances of finding new sponsors who will give you the necessary funds, especially when new fresh candidates appear who appeal more to the masses without having a failed first attempt ubder their belt. Only extremely wealthy shits like the Bushes or corrupt fucks with connections like the Clintons can have a second try

le illegal mexican voter fraud meme

or maybe not meme.

Apparently you were still in daycare when the Wasillabilly methwhore was running for office.

Of course, now that we have trump, kind'a makes her look like a fucking PhD.

Obama was actually a Necromancer.
How do you think he got so many votes?

The Jews brought asian for christmas. Pedo kike fucks